SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 am

cindebugg wrote: From the locked thread, posted by stuckinsc

I would put the yellow at 90% appearing during the Belgium date. That huge black band could have blocked it in the pics. It probably was something he bought on the date, but without them showing that , I know that when you wear that much crap on your wrist things can move around and shift, so there is a small chance that it is hiding below the larger black band in the picture where we don't see it.

And again, while it looks yellow in Belgium, in every pic since taping it has looked much more tan too me. Could be fading, but to me it isn't yellow anymore. Not at the pic, with Grandpa or the wedding and not in the car, in all three of those it looked much more tan to me.

It 100% showed up in Ghent. The first time it shows up is during the goose parade.  They didn't show that date in the real sequence based on the bracelet.  They went to the church and had pastries early, the candy store and the goose parade later.  

Pic of the stuff you can buy at Temmerman's (the traditional sweet shop they went to):

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 4 Dsc08910

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:50 am

Couldn't the picture at the lake that Andi posted just be an old picture she has and she's really not at a lake. The same for Josh and Sabel. They could be trying to throw us off.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:58 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Couldn't the picture at the lake that Andi posted just be an old picture she has and she's really not at a lake.  The same for Josh and Sabel.  They could be trying to throw us off.
I certainly think that is a possibility. We'll probably never know unless they say after the show.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 am

pander3575 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Couldn't the picture at the lake that Andi posted just be an old picture she has and she's really not at a lake.  The same for Josh and Sabel.  They could be trying to throw us off.
I certainly think that is a possibility.  We'll probably never know unless they say after the show.

I agree. She may have taken a lesson from her friend Nikki who did just that. My guess is that Josh is with Sabel and that photo sure didn't seem to be a selfie to me.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:38 am

I think it started with Ed but the F1s always posted safe house pics taken by the lead, I'm specifically remembering Ed, Roberto's, Chris's). This could be this year's pic...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:16 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:I think it started with Ed but the F1s always posted safe house pics taken by the lead, I'm specifically remembering Ed, Roberto's, Chris's).  This could be this year's pic...
I think so too and isn't it right around mta and fd that they do it too? Jodi may have jumped the gun a little. I do see the hair behind Josh's head, so maybe he'll post the full "fam" pic after the frc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am

Where is this picture?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:I think it started with Ed but the F1s always posted safe house pics taken by the lead, I'm specifically remembering Ed, Roberto's, Chris's).  This could be this year's pic...

I said the same thing last night! Agree. This is the pic.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:37 am

sophienette wrote:

I would put the yellow at 90% appearing during the Belgium date. That huge black band could have blocked it in the pics. It probably was something he bought on the date, but without them showing that , I know that when you wear that much crap on your wrist things can move around and shift, so there is a small chance that it is hiding below the larger black band in the picture where we don't see it.

And again, while it looks yellow in Belgium, in every pic since taping it has looked much more tan too me. Could be fading, but to me it isn't yellow anymore. Not at the pic, with Grandpa or the wedding and not in the car, in all three of those it looked much more tan to me.

It 100% showed up in Ghent. The first time it shows up is during the goose parade.  They didn't show that date in the real sequence based on the bracelet.  They went to the church and had pastries early, the candy store and the goose parade later.  

The yellow ribbons!!! Thanks Sopie!!!  clapping! 

Pic of the stuff you can buy at Temmerman's (the traditional sweet shop they went to):

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:10 am

Good find on the ribbons! TBH, there are just so many little hints and clues but I think the ribbons clue is the strongest followed by Andi favoring a tweet that said Josh was perfect and is the one or something to that affect. Doesn't get more clear than that!

Of course, the plane video is the strongest clue that didn't come from JoDi. Just so much this season that points to Josh.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:11 am

sophienette wrote:

Sure looks like the ribbon around Josh's wrist. Excellent job!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:23 am

So happy you found the yellow  ribon, sophienette!!!    clapping! 
Even though we are 99.9% sure (IMO),   it's so much fun discovering all these clues leading Andi to her true love!! beatingheart
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost