SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by motheroffive Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 am

Jeepers wrote:Every post that I have seen where Christian values is mentioned .. It is intended towards Josh ONLY .. What I don't see is any mention relating towards Nick .. Who cast the first stone IMHO .. It is a two way street when it comes to citing the need for Christian values .. And putting the blame on one and not the other .. For any reason or excuse .. Is unfair

Josh was defending his fiancée when asked about it on Tuesday. They have moved on. Nick, on the other hand, three days later is still at it. Whatever hurt he started with, IMO, has turned to revenge and humiliation. He needs to stop.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 am

motheroffive wrote:Josh was defending his fiancée when asked about it on Tuesday. They have moved on. Nick, on the other hand, three days later is still at it. Whatever hurt he started with, IMO, has turned to revenge and humiliation. He needs to stop.

In the context of this show, closure is when you leave to go home. Whether it's because you choose to leave or whether the lead doesn't give you a rose, each and every season there are at least 24 cast members who get that and only that as any sort of closure.

This season we have one contestant who wants something more. On the plane video two days later he was already expressing the possibility that the lead made a mistake and might reconsider and (perhaps) contemplated writing a letter. Two months later he is implying in that letter that the lead made a mistake, and ultimately pulls out the "big artillery" in what smacks to me as a last ditch attempt to break up an engagement by outing the lead as having slept with him, and justifies what he did and said because he needed closure and the lead was so cold. He got closure; he simply won't accept it.

This to me smacks of somewhere between a stage five clinger and an out and out bunny boiler.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

Jeepers wrote:Every post that I have seen where Christian values is mentioned .. It is intended towards Josh ONLY .. What I don't see is any mention relating towards Nick .. Who cast the first stone IMHO .. It is a two way street when it comes to citing the need for Christian values .. And putting the blame on one and not the other .. For any reason or excuse .. Is unfair
Well said.  clapping!  And Josh's feelings are also coming from a place of genuineness. He is obviously happy with Andi, but that doesn't mean he can't feel anger and hurt on behalf of his fiance or even himself. He has Christian values, but he's no saint.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 am

Lucas15 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Josh was defending his fiancée when asked about it on Tuesday. They have moved on. Nick, on the other hand, three days later is still at it. Whatever hurt he started with, IMO, has turned to revenge and humiliation. He needs to stop.

In the context of this show, closure is when you leave to go home. Whether it's because you choose to leave or whether the lead doesn't give you a rose, each and every season there are at least 24 cast members who get that and only that as any sort of closure.

This season we have one contestant who wants something more. On the plane video two days later he was already expressing the possibility that the lead made a mistake and might reconsider and (perhaps) contemplated writing a letter. Two months later he is implying in that letter that the lead made a mistake, and ultimately pulls out the "big artillery" in what smacks to me as a last ditch attempt to break up an engagement by outing the lead as having slept with him, and justifies what he did and said because he needed closure and the lead was so cold. He got closure; he simply won't accept it.

This to me smacks of somewhere between a stage five clinger and an out and out bunny boiler.

rofl 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:Christian values!!!!!  Nick has to be held to THE SAME standard .. Seeing as he is a Christian and all.......  Come on!!!

I have not seen Nick post multiple Christian inspired tweets on twitter, where as well have a documented history of Josh's in these threads. I have not heard Nick mention if he is Christian one way or the other.

Since Josh has openly expressed his, I am expecting him to show it when times are toughest. I was unable to do this myself, but is something I strive for.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Josh was defending his fiancée when asked about it on Tuesday. They have moved on. Nick, on the other hand, three days later is still at it. Whatever hurt he started with, IMO, has turned to revenge and humiliation. He needs to stop.

I have heard Josh's comments justified because the interviewer asked him, well Nick continues to be asked about it as well and is responding.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Moved from the fan thread

Costiesgirl wrote:Someone posted about not seeing articles about past girlfriends or stuff on Josh, only somewhat negative thing I saw on him was posted on radaronline so I'm not sure how credible it is article sounds pretty dumb to me

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/andi-dorfman-fiance-josh-murray-secret-arrest/

Costiesgirl wrote:Anyone see this article? Josh looks so much better now, more muscular and way hotter
http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/12/03/aaron-murray-his-brother-handle-sec-championship-game-loss-pretty-well-photos/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:32 pm

ironcat wrote:
FLChica wrote:I do feel very sorry for Josh in all of this.  After months of wearing wigs and baseball caps to hook up with his Pookie while Mama Murray prepared the ultimate viewing party for friends and family, the whole world is treated to the news that his "baby" was naughty with Nick.  How emasculating that must be!  Folks may like to think of Josh as the dawg on top, but he wasn't the only puppy playing on Pookie's porch.

I strongly suspect that Andi has attempted to turn lemons into lemonade on this one, and has told Joshie that Nick was a real dud in the sack and that he is THE MAN.  Hugesmile rotfl 

Hey at least Nick can say he has been there and done that before Josh when it comes to Andi .... Josh on the other hand well..... Nick is in a better position and he doesn't have to deal with the extra baggage.:cutesmile!: 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:11 pm

unknown82 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
FLChica wrote:I do feel very sorry for Josh in all of this.  After months of wearing wigs and baseball caps to hook up with his Pookie while Mama Murray prepared the ultimate viewing party for friends and family, the whole world is treated to the news that his "baby" was naughty with Nick.  How emasculating that must be!  Folks may like to think of Josh as the dawg on top, but he wasn't the only puppy playing on Pookie's porch.

I strongly suspect that Andi has attempted to turn lemons into lemonade on this one, and has told Joshie that Nick was a real dud in the sack and that he is THE MAN.  Hugesmile rotfl 

Hey at least Nick can say he has been there and done that before Josh when it comes to Andi .... Josh on the other hand well.....  Nick is in a better position and he doesn't have to deal with the extra baggage.:cutesmile!: 

I don't think Nick is in a better position, Josh got the girl that he is in love with. Nick on the other hand has the broken heart and has to live with all the back lash from his comment.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Hilarious, especially the bolded, and also true! And if he did break up their engagement, then what? She's already slept with the other dude too after pretty much living together in atl for 2 months, so now what?? Poor Andi. No choice. Off to the Scarlet A with that one!

In all seriousness, exactly as motheroffive posted, his hurt has turned into a quest for humiliation and he's succeeded. She's getting called all kinds of names, Josh is getting called all kinds of things and L&S is coming out with a new story that Josh is controlling and psychotically tracks all her moves now. I think maybe Nick has reached all his goals and can move on now? Or maybe he's waiting for the engagement break-up to come through so he feels must not give up in his quest just yet? Not sure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:25 pm

Reputation is a funny thing. He's going to live with that moment as the "between the commas" for his name in the public eye until he can replace it with something else.

"Nick Viall, who spilled the secrets of the FS on live national TV, ..."

Whereas Andi and Josh will get "Andi/Josh, who found love on national TV" as their respective between the commas.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:46 pm

jlccaz wrote:Reputation is a funny thing.  He's going to live with that moment as the "between the commas" for his name in the public eye until he can replace it with something else.

"Nick Viall, who spilled the secrets of the FS on live national TV, ..."

Whereas Andi and Josh will get "Andi/Josh, who found love on national TV" as their respective between the commas.

My favourite post of the night! Also I'm wondering if Sharleen still thinks highly of Nick?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost