Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm

bambam64 wrote:I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

These seasons are getting so predictable, it just isn't quite the challenge it used to be... ha ha!

Maybe it is because I've watched way too many old Hollywood movies in black & white. I'm thinking Fleiss & Co. are screenng old scripts in the Warner Brothers archives and re-editing the show to fit a storyboard.

Last year it was all about how to bury "Aliberto". Simple. Make Chris L. the Most Amazing Husband Evah!

This year it was Gas Up The Bentley.
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

JBF well said
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm

JBF wrote:
bambam64 wrote:I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

These seasons are getting so predictable, it just isn't quite the challenge it used to be... ha ha!

Maybe it is because I've watched way too many old Hollywood movies in black & white. I'm thinking Fleiss & Co. are screenng old scripts in the Warner Brothers archives and re-editing the show to fit a storyboard.

Last year it was all about how to bury "Aliberto". Simple. Make Chris L. the Most Amazing Husband Evah!

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. lol*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
JBF wrote:

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. laugh out loud*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.

lolpanda lolpanda

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
JBF wrote:

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. laugh out loud*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.

lolpanda rofl :missclap:
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:JBF well said

ScrappyRN!
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am

Thank you, Ryvette, San, and Love_Me, for the screencaps from last night, especially the RC line-up sweet kiss As always, I love those screencaps and appreciate the work behind what I can't do.

When someone has the time, would you please cap and add to the SC ONLY thread, the cap of the pictures on the table? I tried to catch the configuration, but I wasn't fast enough. Thanks!
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Do these match – I couldn’t get a better shot of Ryan pulling that red suitcase – if someone can get a brighter/better shot – please do.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks, anders, for the pictures cap in the SC ONLY thread. :sending flowers

There wasn't a toast shown since they went straight to the Emily segment, so I think I have it all now.
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:52 pm

I have some questions about the little pinkie ring that Ashley wears. Haven't seen much discussion about it on here. If there has been discussion, please direct me to that thread. Thanks.
Here are some pics that I have found that show her wearing it.

With Ryan on his one on one date

With JP on their "wedding shoot"

On this pic

Does anyone know if it means anything to her?
And when did she start wearing it on this show?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 am

Did we see these in the show and if so do they go together? Oops, just remembered the 2nd part was JP stressing about the kissing. Not sure about Ashley though.
albean99

Female Posts : 12439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum