SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm

bambam64 wrote:I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

These seasons are getting so predictable, it just isn't quite the challenge it used to be... ha ha!

Maybe it is because I've watched way too many old Hollywood movies in black & white. I'm thinking Fleiss & Co. are screenng old scripts in the Warner Brothers archives and re-editing the show to fit a storyboard.

Last year it was all about how to bury "Aliberto". Simple. Make Chris L. the Most Amazing Husband Evah!

This year it was Gas Up The Bentley.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

JBF well said
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm

JBF wrote:
bambam64 wrote:I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

These seasons are getting so predictable, it just isn't quite the challenge it used to be... ha ha!

Maybe it is because I've watched way too many old Hollywood movies in black & white. I'm thinking Fleiss & Co. are screenng old scripts in the Warner Brothers archives and re-editing the show to fit a storyboard.

Last year it was all about how to bury "Aliberto". Simple. Make Chris L. the Most Amazing Husband Evah!

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. lol*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
JBF wrote:

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. laugh out loud*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.

lolpanda lolpanda

Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
JBF wrote:

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. laugh out loud*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.

lolpanda rofl :missclap:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:JBF well said

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2028500532 ScrappyRN!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am

Thank you, Ryvette, San, and Love_Me, for the screencaps from last night, especially the RC line-up sweet kiss As always, I love those screencaps and appreciate the work behind what I can't do.

When someone has the time, would you please cap and add to the SC ONLY thread, the cap of the pictures on the table? I tried to catch the configuration, but I wasn't fast enough. Thanks!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Do these match – I couldn’t get a better shot of Ryan pulling that red suitcase – if someone can get a brighter/better shot – please do.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2qitcuw
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 E9uogw

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks, anders, for the pictures cap in the SC ONLY thread. :sending flowers

There wasn't a toast shown since they went straight to the Emily segment, so I think I have it all now.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:52 pm

I have some questions about the little pinkie ring that Ashley wears. Haven't seen much discussion about it on here. If there has been discussion, please direct me to that thread. Thanks.
Here are some pics that I have found that show her wearing it.

With Ryan on his one on one date
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Picture33-1

With JP on their "wedding shoot"
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2011-07-12_164558

On this pic
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Picture11

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2011-07-12_133402

Does anyone know if it means anything to her?
And when did she start wearing it on this show?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2011-07-12_123747

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2011-07-12_123810

Did we see these in the show and if so do they go together? Oops, just remembered the 2nd part was JP stressing about the kissing. Not sure about Ashley though.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie