SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 pm

I like this new promo of Coke ...  Hugesmile 

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis · 46s
RT @LindsTR: @juanpagalavis Mira! Even better than what I found yesterday!
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 48 BtRGR-vCQAAaHhB
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 pm

JPG had lunch with his friend Laura. She was surprised that JPG invited her to attend the soccer match at Marlins Park to watch his friend Falcao playing for Monaco. Radamel Falcao García Zárate, commonly known simply as Radamel Falcao, Falcao García or Falcao in South America, is a Colombian football striker, who plays for Monaco and represents the Colombia national football team.

Here's Laura's tweets [they're in Spanish] haha. Chinita or Serenitygirl could translate it for us.

Laura Plard ‏@plardlaura 45m
con el @FALCAO... solo salí a almorzar con mon ami juanpagalavis y terminé en partido de exhibición de… http://instagram.com/p/q0BMd6F0vd/

Laura Plard ‏@plardlaura 10m
@FALCAO gusto en conocerte con mi adorado amigo @JuanPaGalavis. Mi jefe @Calle13Oficial te envía saludos! Exito!!!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Thanks everyone for posting the gist of Nikki's interview. Just listen to the link provided and found the interview insightful and shed light on what actually happened in AC. So glad to know that Nikki is ready to defend JPG and have said that he is a great guy. If Nikki have never done the chasing in her relationships, IMO it must be JPG who is making an extra effort to show his love which is contrary to what the tabloids insinuated about their relationship.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 pm

JPGs dad also tweeted a pic from marlins park. He probably took his parents with to the game as well

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Isabel123 wrote:JPG had lunch with his friend Laura. She was surprised that JPG invited her to attend the soccer match at Marlins Park to watch his friend Falcao playing for Monaco. Radamel Falcao García Zárate, commonly known simply as Radamel Falcao, Falcao García or Falcao in South America, is a Colombian football striker, who plays for Monaco and represents the Colombia national football team.

Here's Laura's tweets [they're in Spanish] haha. Chinita or Serenitygirl could translate it for us.

Laura Plard ‏@plardlaura  45m
con el @FALCAO... solo salí a almorzar con mon ami juanpagalavis y terminé en partido de exhibición de… http://instagram.com/p/q0BMd6F0vd/

Laura Plard ‏@plardlaura  10m
@FALCAO gusto en conocerte con mi adorado amigo @JuanPaGalavis. Mi jefe @Calle13Oficial te envía saludos! Exito!!!

Yes you got what she said. Smiley Below is the translation:

1. with @Falcao ... I just went to have lunch with my friend @JuanPaGalavis and ended up at the exhibition game of ...

2. @Falcao it was a pleasure meeting you with my adored friend @JuanPaGalavis. My boss @Calle13Oficial sends you greetings! Success!

@Calle13Oficial is a rap duo from Puerto Rico. Laura works for them as a production coordinator.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Nabsie wrote:JPGs dad also tweeted a pic from marlins park. He probably took his parents with to the game as well

It could be because Falcao is playing. He was injured during World Cup and did not play for Colombia which paved the way for James Rodriguez to shine.

Yassine A.7™ ‏@GoldenYassine7 7m
@JuanPaGalavis ahora tu me Tienes que seguir pic.twitter.com/4a2BhhgPCk
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 48 BtRnxITCEAAWtqK

Mauricio Ginestra ‏@MauricioGR_Edit 40s
Gracias @JuanPaGalavis por haber venido con nosotros a disfrutar de la #CopaEuroAmericana
Translated from Spanish by Bing
Thank you @JuanPaGalavis for coming with us to enjoy the #CopaEuroAmericana
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Thanks SerenityGirl for the translation. I used the bing translation but most of the time it does not make sense haha  Smiley 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Since Camila is away, I'm surprised he didn't go to KC.  Unless he has things to do in Miami.  I think Nikki will be working 6 days to have 8 days off starting next weekend since his Bday is coming up.  Hmm...wonder what plans does Nikki have for his Bday  :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:42 pm

I wonder if JP ever gets tired of people asking for photos. There is a picture of him with a girl - looks like it might be inside a hotel. He had same clothes on as picture above.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 pm

JPG is always holding his phone.  It's like holding Nikki all the time  giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 am

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 10m
COMPA @falcao muchas GRACIAS por sacarle esa sonrisa a mi PRIMO Andres Baptiste... Abrazos!!! pic.twitter.com/XaozVGsa5D
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 48 BtRunSmCEAIJ-CL

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:09 am

soccerm3m wrote:I wonder if JP ever gets tired of people asking for photos.  There is a picture of him with a girl - looks like it might be inside a hotel.  He had same clothes on as picture above.

Here's the photo and yes it looks like a hotel.

So I met the Bachelor today emoji my job > yours emoji #thebachelor #juanpablo #miami
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 48 10570184_499958260138903_1034953006_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66