SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm

vivi2 wrote:
Stuckinsc, you're hilarious!

Thank you, I have to enjoy these people.  I try to only make fun of people for things they can control.  Willingly putting yourself on another MF show, totally good to make fun of that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Chantal was in love with Brad and she got engaged out of the bubble pretty darn quick. Both Jenni Croft and Melissa went back to their exs in a hurry and they did not have the bubble influencing them.
I do realize that Holly and Blake got engaged after filming was done but she went on the show and actually spent time with Mike and even went on a successful date with him while on BP. I thought their engagement was pretty quick also considering there was another guy somewhat in the mix there - Mike still though he had a chance with her on that show.

The bubble is pretty darn potent when so many contestants fall for the lead without spending half as much time as what Marcus possibly spent with Lacy since it was more an an exclusive type dating rather than what contestants on The Bachelor/B'ette seasons face with multiple partners.

I do agree it is awfully soon but now am super curious to see how it went down. I wasn't going to watch BIP because of some of the characters that I don't like but I think I have RS and his annoying constant leaks to thank for being curious to see Marcus and Lacy date.

Thanks RS  Rolling Eyes .

I for one am happy that I get to have you watch and help make fun of it with me.  AshLee mooning over Graham, as he does his patented I don't really care about her routine - awesome.  Michelle M falling for Marquel and when he says no thanks switching to Cody - more awesome. No one willing to go on a date with Kalon so he goes with himself - probably his favorite date every - awesome.

This is going to be a journey full of crap to laugh at.  I can't wait!

Too funny Stuckiinsc -  rofl That should be the tag line under their main heading of Bachelor in Paradise while "Just like Paradise" plays in the background. That, by the way, was one of my favorite editing choices this show has ever made. I could not wipe the smile off my face at how perfect that promo was and how they were embracing the pure cheese of the show by using an 80's cheesy ballad like that. It was a great ad. Made me want to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 am

atem wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It worked for Holly and Blake on BP.  no idea I like Lacy, she seems like a wonderful loving girl.

Like I said I don't know Lacy and I love Marcus from the little I know about him.  I would love for it to work out.  However, I can't compare this to Holly and Blake.  Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Blake left at F8 and I don't think he had said he was even falling in love with Ashley, let alone in love with her.  Blake did not propose to Holly at the end of main taping it was during the finale which I think was a month or two after filming in June.  Since I do believe in love at first sight (happened with my parents and they have been married for 55 years) I know you can find it that way.  I just hope that Marcus is not on the rebound or transferring his feelings.  He falls so fast, but he has so much to give.

Exactly.  Marcus was blubbering all about Andi and gets engaged a few months later.  

Reminds me of Des blubbering over Brooks and then getting engaged to Chris a few DAYS later. Sorry , I couldn't resist.... I guess it can happen.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 am

^^ And that was the next we in "viewer time". At least this will be a month and a half or so after we saw Marcus being "in love" with Andi and will have watched him with Lacy for many weeks, so in "viewer" time it will be easier to swallow. Again, I wish there wasn't an engagement, but I do love that Marcus fell in love again and hopefully this is the real deal and will have a little traction after the show. But I'm not going to think post show and just try to enjoy the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Marcus sounds like a sweetie, and he's gorgeous, but it seems like a pattern with him to fall in love too fast.  He did it with Andi and it appears he does it again with Lacy less than 2 months later.  If it only happened once, I'd be more inclined to believe he was clear headed about the second one, but now it just seems he really needs to be in love/married to someone ASAP, IMO.  That said, Lacy seems like a sweet girl, and they can see how compatible they truly are now that they're living real lives out of the bubble.  Hopefully, they'll have a long engagement, and not jump the gun on that as well (wedding on the BIP reunion show, if there is one?  Please, no).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Hey if you love the girl and the show is willing to pay for a nice ring, I guess why not? Let's face it, it's not like these are real engagements. Most people say the real relationship begins after the show. Also some people take being engaged a lot more seriously than others.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:Hey if you love the girl and the show is willing to pay for a nice ring, I guess why not?  Let's face it, it's not like these are real engagements.  Most people say the real relationship begins after the show.  Also some people take being engaged a lot more seriously than others.

These are more like a promise ring, a promise to give it a try in the real world.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Like I said I don't know Lacy and I love Marcus from the little I know about him.  I would love for it to work out.  However, I can't compare this to Holly and Blake.  Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Blake left at F8 and I don't think he had said he was even falling in love with Ashley, let alone in love with her.  Blake did not propose to Holly at the end of main taping it was during the finale which I think was a month or two after filming in June.  Since I do believe in love at first sight (happened with my parents and they have been married for 55 years) I know you can find it that way.  I just hope that Marcus is not on the rebound or transferring his feelings.  He falls so fast, but he has so much to give.

Exactly.  Marcus was blubbering all about Andi and gets engaged a few months later.  

Reminds me of Des blubbering over Brooks and then getting engaged to Chris a few DAYS later. Sorry , I couldn't resist.... I guess it can happen.  
Good one. And TA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Can someone bring over the rumor flix article on Lacy and Marcus. Apparently Marcus "dismissed" dating.. Or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:35 pm

^^ duh, obviously he can't give out spoilers. That article came from his conference call with various media outlets after his elimination(contestant do that usually).  bestbud! 

http://rumorfix.com/2014/07/bachelorette-marcus-grodd-engaged-proposes-bachelor-paradise/

I know nothing about the engagement, but I still stand by what I said right after the finally wrapped(and before RS spoiled their engagement/the ending).
Marcus and Lacy were there at the very end; they dated throughout the whole show(they probs are gonna be the main love story) and they came off the show as a steady couple.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:33 pm

chloep wrote:^^ duh, obviously he can't give out spoilers. That article came from his conference call with various media outlets after his elimination(contestant do that usually).  bestbud! 

http://rumorfix.com/2014/07/bachelorette-marcus-grodd-engaged-proposes-bachelor-paradise/

I know nothing about the engagement, but I still stand by what I said right after the finally wrapped(and before RS spoiled their engagement/the ending).
Marcus and Lacy were there at the very end; they dated throughout the whole show(they probs are gonna be the main love story) and they came off the show as a steady couple.

So basically, the opposite of what he said  no idea 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:24 pm

notarose wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ duh, obviously he can't give out spoilers. That article came from his conference call with various media outlets after his elimination(contestant do that usually).  bestbud! 

So basically, the opposite of what he said  no idea 

Yep, that's what it sounds like. Hahaha  cantstopl 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite