SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by JBF Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 pm

vivi2 wrote:
^^ JBF.  keep 'em coming, don't hold anything back!  I've always enjoyed your posts.  Thanks for the laugh...

PS.  You s/b writing the scripts for MF.

I am too pooped right now. There is too big of an onslaught even for lil' ol' me...

Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley 15h
@C_Soules congrats!!! Hopefully you can find a girl who puts all her eggs in your basket

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 18 BwF259rCMAAe6KY

Obviously posted with Zack in mind. See the little conversation two posts back... "You are more all eggs in and I take things so much slower."

Speaking of whom... was Wipe-OUT shot before or after BIP?

"I'm kinda down on love right now. (When asked "were you hurt?") I was hurt one or two times in my past. I'm hoping to believe in love. One day I'll find it." duh duh duh

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Wipe Out was taped before BiP if I am remembering correctly. It was filmed in the spring while the bachelorette was taping.

I think I would run from a guy who was all in with eggs or whatever at two weeks.

I really want Clare to get counseling. I think there is a fun, nice person in there, but she needs to learn to not expect so much so fast and to get angry/disappointed so easy.

I don't find her as scary manipulative as AshLee as another posted she is more immature or emotionally stunted. Even her upset about her father who pasted away years ago. Just too much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Wipe Out was taped before BiP if I am remembering correctly. It was filmed in the spring while the bachelorette was taping.

I think I would run from a guy who was all in with eggs or whatever at two weeks.

I really want Clare to get counseling. I think there is a fun, nice person in there, but she needs to learn to not expect so much so fast and to get angry/disappointed so easy.

I don't find her as scary manipulative as AshLee as another posted she is more immature or emotionally stunted.  Even her upset about her father who pasted away years ago.  Just too much.

yep.. totally agree. Didn't her father die when she was 18? She was so defensive that she wasn't actually responding to what Zack was saying. She was assuming the worst and twisting his words. Guess she's been hurt a lot by men. sad. Did I hear Zack say that he came on BIP specifically for her? I think he was very genuine at the start and is looking for the right person, but things slowly unraveled with Clare. She blew it and probably learned nothing from it. She's still saying she deserves someone that will run after her.. blah blah blah. Totally unrealistic expectations for a brand new relationship. Zack was one of my favorite guys from Des' season. I remember his sad escalator ride about not finding love on his way out. Of the BIP guys, he would have been my pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:10 am

I don't hold it against Clare Bear for still mourning over Pop, since it was the decade anniversary. What almost got her institutionalized was that romp in the jungle. Qwaizee, man, qwaizee. This is only a silly dating show! So what if Zack behaved like Dylan! (BTW, loved the shot of him snoring during her melt-down... just like Dylan snoring away when Elise and Chris were frolicking in the water.)

Now that we know that Wipe-Out was taped pre-BIP, we can view Zack and Graham in a new perspective.

Zack clearly came on to this show with the best intentions since his interview on WO was about being "down with love". He did make an effort with Clare despite all of the confusion and wishy-washy-ness Clare accuses him for. Much of his second guessing was due to AshLee's trashtalking and Clare's drama with her... and the presence of "goddess" (not available to yee male mortals) Jackie Parr.

Jackie has this peculiar habit on this show of changing her mind about boyfriends quickly: first Marquel, then bad boy Jesse (OK... she escaped the bullet with him), then accepting Zack's rose and agreeing to not get "intense" with him, then accepting Brooks' date (per abc.net preview).

It is interesting that Zack told Clare in episode #4 that he would not be jealous if she "dated" other people. Cody's arrival, however, did not make him a happy camper... and Clare commented on that in her Jungle Talk. She refused Cody's offer because she could see he wasn't happy about it. Now Jackie is burning him on Monday's show accepting Brook's date... even though she and Zack have only been "together" since the previous rose ceremony. Jackie has every right to "explore" since I am quite certain Zack told her the same thing he told Clare... that he won't be jealous. Riiiiiight, Zack. Riiiiight. Why don't you stop kidding yourself?

Zack is three years older than Jackie and three years younger than Clare... am I right? Jackie is not ready to settle down. Clare's biological clock is pounding away and she is determined to land a husband. Zack is in that "inbetween" zone. He looks tired of the swinging bachelor life, but also didn't act "shy" when Christy questioned him if he ever had a "three way" before.

I still feel that Clare should have "worked it out" with Zack and not bolted. Accusing him for not coming after her... and even Harrison putting him down at the rose ceremony by telling EVERYBODY about her leaving "heartbroken"... was a bit of an overkill. Yeah... he screwed up in his talk with Clare and shouldn't have stayed (but that Jackie "siren" was a-calling still), but... again... this is ONLY a silly dating show like DATING NAKED (in which you get three different dates before making your choice).

Graham spent his interview time on Wipe-Out discussing his charity work and a brand of necklaces. Why oh why are you on this show? I mean... he may be "open" to a relationship and a few of us suspect something-something may be brewing with Sarah post-show, but I don't get the sense he really cared what outcome he got here. AshLee's relationship with him doesn't make much sense to me.

OK... just so you folks don't think I am only focusing on C&Z here. My opinions of the other hook-ups in a nutshell:

Chris/Elise... actually they were the second most entertaining couple for me, after Clare and Zack. No, I don't think they will last, but they are so amusing that I would find them a fun couple to meet in person.

Marcus/Lacy... yup, the boy was a player in his past, as Chris Bukowski called him out. Yet he is sssssooooo determined to succeed with Lacy come hell or high water. So... yeah... they got one success out of this trainwreck. I just wish the editors could figure out how to make them more interesting to watch.

Michelle and Cody. Boy! Do I need time to adjust to THAT relationship.

Robert and Sarah: Chris Harrison says they make an interesting couple in one blog, then trashes and ridicules them in the next. If he is that confused by them together, I guess I must be too. Then again, I think Sarah and Graham were always a better match.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:51 am

JBF, speaking of Graham and Sarah did you see this tweet from Sarah?

Sarah Herron @sarahherron · Aug 25
I can't help but get the biggest smile on my face when I see @cody_sattler on my TV screen. Best guy ever (next to @GrahamBunn)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 am

I saw you mention it on the other thread. Not sure what kind of relationship is going on there.

Heck! I am clueless about EVERYBODY on this silly show. I mean... Cody and Michelle both attended Andi's ATFR with Clare, so maybe they are a couple... or just friends.

Oh... that C&Z is a couple that has exhausted me silly. Can't make heads or tails out them. They are just plain WEIRD post-show with all of their twitter comments and instagram photos. I guess Z still seems to "want" her, but C is expecting him to come back on his hands and knees a-beggin'... or something. Even that pic above with Chris Soules is an obvious "dig" at him. Doubt Z&J are a couple post show even if any sea turtles appear on their date on Monday.

Who knows? Remember Andi and Chris in their twitter talk? We wondered if they might be in "cahoots" post-show too.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 am

I haven't been following Clare and Zack too much to make an assessment post show, but seeing that picture above with Chris, I highly doubt they're dating now....definitely a dig at Zack.

I thought the tweet by Sarah was interesting regarding Graham. To me, it just seemed unnecessary to add Graham to that unless there was something going on. In that after buzz interview Graham did, he certainly spoke very highly of Sarah. So who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:01 pm

William Holman ‏@WilliamFHolman 35m
Hey @MoneyMichelle @cody_sattler I better be invited to the wedding. Hopefully @ABCNetwork pays for the wedding.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Beeleever wrote:
William Holman ‏@WilliamFHolman 35m
Hey @MoneyMichelle @cody_sattler I better be invited to the wedding. Hopefully @ABCNetwork pays for the wedding.

That's interesting! It's funny because on Michelle Money's Instagram she has a video on there at some event, where she's singing (Chris L and Peyton are in the video as well) and Michelle has a ring on her left hand. I didn't notice it, but someone did and commented on it. I always have issues with bring over Instagram posts otherwise I'd do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Willie could be just commenting on the wedding photo shoot we saw.

With that said, a possible Michelle/Cody wedding is something I would DEFINITELY watch... over... and over... and over again. Those two are so oddball together.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:42 pm

JBF wrote:Willie could be just commenting on the wedding photo shoot we saw.

With that said, a possible Michelle/Cody wedding is something I would DEFINITELY watch... over... and over... and over again. Those two are so oddball together.

Yes, I forgot about that, more than likely that is it. Cody did tweet this morning about really glad it was Friday and really excited about the weekend, but I don't see it there anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 pm

JBF wrote:I don't hold it against Clare Bear for still mourning over Pop, since it was the decade anniversary. What almost got her institutionalized was that romp in the jungle. Qwaizee, man, qwaizee. This is only a silly dating show! So what if Zack behaved like Dylan! (BTW, loved the shot of him snoring during her melt-down... just like Dylan snoring away when Elise and Chris were frolicking in the water.)

Now that we know that Wipe-Out was taped pre-BIP, we can view Zack and Graham in a new perspective.

Zack clearly came on to this show with the best intentions since his interview on WO was about being "down with love". He did make an effort with Clare despite all of the confusion and wishy-washy-ness Clare accuses him for. Much of his second guessing was due to AshLee's trashtalking and Clare's drama with her... and the presence of "goddess" (not available to yee male mortals) Jackie Parr.

Jackie has this peculiar habit on this show of changing her mind about boyfriends quickly: first Marquel, then bad boy Jesse (OK... she escaped the bullet with him), then accepting Zack's rose and agreeing to not get "intense" with him, then accepting Brooks' date (per abc.net preview).

It is interesting that Zack told Clare in episode #4 that he would not be jealous if she "dated" other people. Cody's arrival, however, did not make him a happy camper... and Clare commented on that in her Jungle Talk. She refused Cody's offer because she could see he wasn't happy about it. Now Jackie is burning him on Monday's show accepting Brook's date... even though she and Zack have only been "together" since the previous rose ceremony. Jackie has every right to "explore" since I am quite certain Zack told her the same thing he told Clare... that he won't be jealous. Riiiiiight, Zack. Riiiiight. Why don't you stop kidding yourself?

Zack is three years older than Jackie and three years younger than Clare... am I right? Jackie is not ready to settle down. Clare's biological clock is pounding away and she is determined to land a husband. Zack is in that "inbetween" zone. He looks tired of the swinging bachelor life, but also didn't act "shy" when Christy questioned him if he ever had a "three way" before.

I still feel that Clare should have "worked it out" with Zack and not bolted. Accusing him for not coming after her... and even Harrison putting him down at the rose ceremony by telling EVERYBODY about her leaving "heartbroken"... was a bit of an overkill. Yeah... he screwed up in his talk with Clare and shouldn't have stayed (but that Jackie "siren" was a-calling still), but... again... this is ONLY a silly dating show like DATING NAKED (in which you get three different dates before making your choice).

Graham spent his interview time on Wipe-Out discussing his charity work and a brand of necklaces. Why oh why are you on this show? I mean... he may be "open" to a relationship and a few of us suspect something-something may be brewing with Sarah post-show, but I don't get the sense he really cared what outcome he got here. AshLee's relationship with him doesn't make much sense to me.

OK... just so you folks don't think I am only focusing on C&Z here. My opinions of the other hook-ups in a nutshell:

Chris/Elise... actually they were the second most entertaining couple for me, after Clare and Zack. No, I don't think they will last, but they are so amusing that I would find them a fun couple to meet in person.

Marcus/Lacy... yup, the boy was a player in his past, as Chris Bukowski called him out. Yet he is sssssooooo determined to succeed with Lacy come hell or high water. So... yeah... they got one success out of this trainwreck. I just wish the editors could figure out how to make them more interesting to watch.

Michelle and Cody. Boy! Do I need time to adjust to THAT relationship.

Robert and Sarah: Chris Harrison says they make an interesting couple in one blog, then trashes and ridicules them in the next. If he is that confused by them together, I guess I must be too. Then again, I think Sarah and Graham were always a better match.

I would agree about Clare's dad if she didn't make such a huge deal about it during JPG's season too. She chose to be on the show when the 10th anniversary was happening. So don't whine. That is what annoys me. Take responsibility for your actions.

I did like her better on BiP then on Bachelor, but I think some counseling would help her a lot. I think there is lots of good there, but she also expects too much and plays the victim a little too easily.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite