SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:46 am

Continue here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 am

Last post from Thread #1

by Luvvy Today at 8:42 am

Nick is still on frontrunner status. Another Josh preview shows doubts and a HTD where we didn't even get to see them kiss goodbye or him give her those roses. Chris is gaining for bachelor votes. All is well with tptb.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:32 am

Ok, I don't post much, just enjoy reading all your posts! I just watched where Andi was on Kelly/Michael in May and she says she just wants that 'chemistry'! She said she could write down all the attributes but if you don't have the chemistry with that person it won't work. She wants someone who is family oriented and someone who is supportive of her and her carreer.. Sounds like Josh to me! He is so supportive of his younger siblings! And the chemistry!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38 am

Okay, I know that those who want to see Josh end up with Andi won't agree with me on this.  But, I don't buy it that all of that concern for Josh not getting the attention last night was actually all about Josh.  I felt like a whole lot of that was more about Andi and her journey not being the center of the discussion.  After all, she was the center of attention during all of her other hometown dates.  And Josh's family had the audacity to talk about Aaron on HER big stage?  Her face said it all.  She was not happy.

And really.  Why (in her very first conversation with Josh's mom) did Andi feel the need to ask her if she sees Josh ever cutting the cord any time soon?  As a mother myself, I would have seen that as a HUGE red flag.  

Andi comes across to me as someone who won't be good at sharing her significant other with anyone else.  She seems to be extremely needy and someone who will be jealous if she does not get what she thinks is the proper amount of attention from her SO.  Andi jokingly told Josh she is good at mind games, and that I can believe.  She pouts when she is not happy.  And the list goes on.

Andi has proven over and over that she is very self centered.  Life with her does not look like it will be easy.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 am

My mom, who has only watched last week's and this week's episodes, texted me tonight and said, "So Andi totally picks Josh right?" My mom, btw, doesn't even know who Reality Steve is so she never reads spoilers.

On another note, did anyone else immediately have Kenny Chesney's "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" pop into their head when Chris was driving the tractor. Oh my...  :fanningfan 

BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:47 am

ITA that if Andi doesn't get enough attention from her so, it'll be trouble in paradise but Josh seems to love to give that type of attention and now that the sibs are big kiddos off in the big world, I think he is ready to give it to a wife and his own munchkins. We'll see if there are any signs of distress in Andi post show, obviously this post and I assume he's f1, otherwise it's moot. In any case, I don't see any of the other men up for it, or even showing a passing knowledge of her real level of neediness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 am

Alanna wrote:ITA that if Andi doesn't get enough attention from her so, it'll be trouble in paradise but Josh seems to love to give that type of attention and now that the sibs are big kiddos off in the big world, I think he is ready to give it to a wife and his own munchkins. We'll see if there are any signs of distress in Andi post show, obviously this post and I assume he's f1, otherwise it's moot. In any case, I don't see any of the other men up for it, or even showing a passing knowledge of her real level of neediness.

I agree with this and will add that Josh's mom did say that she has no doubt Josh's first priority will be his wife. Andi knows this and if she had any doubt, he prob would not be final 1.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am

I think Josh will be a fierce family man, father and husband as he has been the big brother to Aaron.  He has all this love and passion to devote to Andi and she will be center stage, so much so, she may appreciate it when he has other family interests.  To MommaMurry's credit, she did say it was time for Josh to devote time and attention to himself.  I think Andi will blend in easily to this family once Josh gets his priorities straight.

It was Josh and Andi's night but he turned the discussion to Aaron and gave him center stage.  I wouldn't like that if I were Andi, but maybe it was the elephant on the table and they had to get through the discussion.  Also, we didn't see the end of the date and there could have been much more edited out where Andi was very happy with the entire HTD.  At this point, they want us to believe she has big doubts about Josh.   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 am

A few members of the families were quite impressive e.g. Nick's adult sister, Maria, Josh's little sis Stephanie and I can't forget Bella. I haven't been the biggest Nick fan this season, but seeing him with Bella made him a bit endearing to me. Maria's statement about guarded hearts and missing what's in front of you because of that guard was definitely a great sound byte.

When I was watching the JoDi date I looked out for two things that are quite telling on this series: sprinting or running towards a contestant and the term nervous. I'm not sure about the first, but Andi definitely mentioned the latter several times before meeting the Murrays. I was so glad Josh picked up on it and thought that it was a good thing to be so nervous.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 am

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, I know that those who want to see Josh end up with Andi won't agree with me on this.  But, I don't buy it that all of that concern for Josh not getting the attention last night was actually all about Josh.  I felt like a whole lot of that was more about Andi and her journey not being the center of the discussion.  After all, she was the center of attention during all of her other hometown dates.  And Josh's family had the audacity to talk about Aaron on HER big stage?  Her face said it all.  She was not happy.

And really.  Why (in her very first conversation with Josh's mom) did Andi feel the need to ask her if she sees Josh ever cutting the cord any time soon?  As a mother myself, I would have seen that as a HUGE red flag.  

Andi comes across to me as someone who won't be good at sharing her significant other with anyone else.  She seems to be extremely needy and someone who will be jealous if she does not get what she thinks is the proper amount of attention from her SO.  Andi jokingly told Josh she is good at mind games, and that I can believe.  She pouts when she is not happy.  And the list goes on.

Andi has proven over and over that she is very self centered.  Life with her does not look like it will be easy.
About Aaron..I don't totally agree with you, but I see how it could be interpreted this way. Andi's choice of words - cutting the cord - were a bit...much. But I think it's interesting that she's actually picturing her Sundays with Josh and real life situations. These are things she needs to know. It does seem a little selfish, but at the same time, it's reality. Better to be upfront about it now then to get deep into the relationship and not know what the expectations are. BTW, I loved Stephanie's candor about it all. I think Andi was definitely being protective of Josh more so than MEaNDI and I can buy it because Josh probably was talking up Aaron so much (he's obviously happy for his brother) and he let her know that he's been a central part of Aaron's life, but maybe Andi felt like, "what about you?" ...so those are my thoughts and I think next week's date will reinforce that.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 am

I would have loved to seen Josh's and Andi's goodbye last night! I'm sure it was hott!!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 am

MiniDiva wrote:I think Josh will be a fierce family man, father and husband as he has been the big brother to Aaron.  He has all this love and passion to devote to Andi and she will be center stage, so much so, she may appreciate it when he has other family interests.  To MommaMurry's credit, she did say it was time for Josh to devote time and attention to himself.  I think Andi will blend in easily to this family once Josh gets his priorities straight.

It was Josh and Andi's night but he turned the discussion to Aaron and gave him center stage.  I wouldn't like that if I were Andi, but maybe it was the elephant on the table and they had to get through the discussion.  Also, we didn't see the end of the date and there could have been much more edited out where Andi was very happy with the entire HTD.  At this point, they want us to believe she has big doubts about Josh.   Hugesmile
Seriously! I think she'll be happy to share him with his family so he's not like white on rice on her all the time laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+50
FLChica
soccermom
Tiggerlgh
ThankMeLater
luvlady345
Ash2214
rosesrREd
Jolena
jlccaz
Retiredswimmom
albean99