SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:35 am

Well, that's the last one. sad

We see you guys next week at MAFS Season 2!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:42 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Hugesmile

That was a great wedding!  

Mike looked bored though. cantstopl

Mike who? his bro?

The wedding guy that has his show on FYI.  

laugh out loud thanks 4 filling in. I like Kevin Frazier (guess he is related to the E Network(?)) who did the interview of 6 months reveal on Season 1. I could watch him all day doing interviews giggling .I hope he will be interviewing again for S.2

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:24 am

It was a nice episode. I thought there was a bit too much drama with her mom but glad they worked something out. Not sure it will last. It's tough having a parent who can't be relied on. The wedding renewal was lovely and Jamie & Doug looked great. I love that she made the name change official.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:29 am

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 34 11055584_1051661954848554_23928588_n
Family & love. Laughter & happiness. .. And did I mention FAMILY?? emoji It's what I've always wanted. And Now I finally have it! emojiemojiemoji#MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFSfirstYear @doughehner @fyi @aetv
http://iconosquare.com/p/948204298425311217_247147278

awwww i love the Hehners and their new addition (Jamie) giggling. Jamie should be thanking her lucky stars everyday for having such an awesome new family..I also love that she is a woman in love now...beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 am

Count me in as the ones in awe that Jamie committed to officially change her name. Looking back when they first met, who knew that Doug is a crier?..giggling

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 34 11005092_408091322705782_1868773288_n
This is Dougs reaction to his Anniversary Gift - I'm officially Jamie Nicole Hehner!!! He cried --- which of course made me cry! Then we laughed and hugged each other tight. We had already written our vows and had a more intimate, romantic wedding (Which you can watch tonight on @fyi at 10:15) so there was only one more thing I wanted to do to be completely connected & committed to my hubs. emojiemoji️I'M A HEHNER! #westilldoandalwayswill #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFSfirstYear
http://iconosquare.com/p/947845760058367445_247147278

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:13 am

Lolz..its definitely a soul-mate couple when 2 criers cry together :tissuebox awwww lolpanda

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis 2h2 hours ago
True story:This is what we look like after watching our wedding special. 2 crying fools in L❤️ve #marriedatfirstsight

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 34 CA6YovyWcAAD7wV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:18 am

All the pics from the wedding are gorgeous!..It seemed the weather agreed with that one happy event. beatingheart

@jamienotis
@MikieRusso is Helping me plan a beautiful wedding! And that he did!#MAFSFirstYear @FYI @AETV #MarriedAtFirstSight

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 34 CA6M3HxWwAAHT8h

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:29 am

awww that was beautiful

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:58 am

link to Doug and Jamie Wedding Special

http://vodlocker.com/ge9roh1uxswy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:00 am

as i expexcted..i was a hot-bawling-mess watching the vows renewal... giggling awwww

I love when Love does conquer all! beatingheart (Jaclyn, take notes! :P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:15 pm

The vows made me cry :tissuebox

Also, I loved the wedding photo part! So funny.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:52 pm

atem wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:
atem wrote:What does Jamie expect her to do?

She has A LOT of anger. I can't really blame her. It's very hurtful to have an absentee parent especially someone who severely altered your life.

Yeah, but she keeps expecting something her mom can't give.  

I don't really agree with the word, "can't" ... her mom makes choices. My opinion, anyway Smiley
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess