SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 82 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

I don't know why they are still hiding it....or just had to cut it short because of the Emily interview. But, there are clear pictures of Ben and her on a picnic looking pretty serious sometimes. And she was wrapped around him "legs and all" on a bridge somewhere. She jumped into his arms at one point. I think there were 24 pictures in all to be viewed. But, we seen less than half of that last night.

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 82 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am

chaslom4 wrote:I'm confused. Wasn't everyone saying that no way JP could just slide right into the finish without some kind of doubt. Now he has one and it's, well he can't be F1 now. Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 82 1430875924

doubt normally comes early and is resolved by now - not just getting ramped up. And it's not the doubt, it's the content of that doubt - it's not just about being cute jealous, it's about being stoopid jealous, and as we see in next week's previews she's even questioning him how he 'sure about us, when he wasn't sure about all the other girls in his life' (a valid feeling she should be having about him) - each week JP's edit is getting sketchier and sketchier if he is the the F1. Not saying he isn't F1 - but it makes me wonder the status of their real life relationship if he is.

Last edited by anders on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am

Ashley probably asked about fighting because of what she saw between Michelle and Chantal and wanted to make sure Jordan wasn't like them.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am

chaslom4 wrote:I'm confused. Wasn't everyone saying that no way JP could just slide right into the finish without some kind of doubt. Now he has one and it's, well he can't be F1 now. no idea

ITA
plotting It can't be JP as F1 because he is just awful with terrible jealousy issues. Look at Ben... isn't he great!? Won't he make a great next Bachelor? Boo JP what a baby.

LOL if Ben is F1 TPTB are doing nothing in the power to keep this couple together. Chopping off their dates, not showing important conversations and throwing JP's physical chemistry in our face. Poor guy... I guess Ash must be buying him gifts after every episode. Nah... he's just F2.

I knew the turn against JP was coming... Remember only the lead has to love F1 not everyone else. Everyone else loves the next Bach.

Any doubts I had... gone

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 82 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

anders wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I'm confused. Wasn't everyone saying that no way JP could just slide right into the finish without some kind of doubt. Now he has one and it's, well he can't be F1 now. Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 82 1430875924

doubt normally comes early and is resolved by now - not just getting ramped up. And it's not the doubt, it's the content of that doubt - it's not just about being cute jealous, it's about being stoopid jealous, and as we see in next week's previews she's even questioning him how he 'sure about us, when he wasn't sure about all the other girls in his life' (a valid feeling she should be having about him) - each week JP's edit is getting sketchier and sketchier if he is the the F1. Not saying he isn't F1 - but it makes me wonder the status of their real life relationship if he is.

I think the bold is more accurate as to why they showed that conversation and not so much that he is not F1... but that's JMO

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:41 am

noobsleuth wrote:
anders wrote:

I think the bold is more accurate as to why they showed that conversation and not so much that he is not F1... but that's JMO

Last night while watching the show I saw parallel's with Brad's season. Thought of Anders when Ashley canceled the cocktail party, Anders called that one.

JP getting the GDR during the photoshoot date, same as Ashley did, both throwing temper tantrums/pouts. Ben almost completely hidden, seems to me that maybe he's getting the Emily edit. I would not be surprised if JP were F2 and Ben were F1. TPTB don't care whether we get what they had, all they care about is ratings, which appear to be dipping because of the Bentley disaster.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

I thought the way JP talked to Ashley showed what a real relationship they are. Same with how she told him about Bentley. It seems like they are starting a real relationship instead of just living in a fairy tale. I thought JP's jealousy was a totally normal reaction, and it didn't seem to bother Ashley at all. And I think next week she asks him how he's sure about them because that's how she's always been around JP...she's asked him other questions too where he'll say "what do you think?" and give her that look. It just seems to fit with her trying to be sure of his feelings for her, like Ali was with Roberto. JMO And maybe they are showing us all these real relationship things because if there IS a wedding at the finale, it'll seem more believable?

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 am

anders wrote:

:yes: I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 am

I have a question for everyone, didn't durning ali's season they cut a lot out of Ali and Roberto's time? I think I read somewhere that some of the stuff was too hot for tv. Could this be the same thing going on with ben??

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am

mom2brieandbray wrote:I have a question for everyone, didn't durning ali's season they cut a lot out of Ali and Roberto's time? I think I read somewhere that some of the stuff was too hot for tv. Could this be the same thing going on with ben??

But I would think they would show us something more than just little pecks?? no idea

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am

I want to find a cap of when Ash was looking at the guys photos to see the configuration. I remember JP and Ben being on the ends - but can't remember how the other three were positioned - anyone?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Ben was on the left, JP was on the right and sitting up a little higher. I want to say it was Dino and Ames next to each other above Ben and JP??
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

+79
Reidiscool
Lucas15
causingchaos
onlyme
Nativenewyorker