SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:I have a question for everyone, didn't durning ali's season they cut a lot out of Ali and Roberto's time? I think I read somewhere that some of the stuff was too hot for tv. Could this be the same thing going on with ben??

But I would think they would show us something more than just little pecks?? no idea

Could it be that he is just a little camera shy.....has trouble getting used to the cameras. Comes off as awkward half the time. Someone told me that Trista and Ryan were kind of awkward in there kisses. But, I don't know because I didn't see their season. He always seems kind of shy to me.

They had a really good picture of a kiss with her all wrapped around him.....but that didn't make it into the date either last night. Anyway, just a thought as to why the pecks.

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm

I know it's been said many times before, but I don't think we can discount the differences between how men and women react to jealousy in general. Very few men will find a jealous woman a turn on, ever. The same cannot be said of how a lot of women will respond to a jealous (albeit not violent or threatening) man. Trying to look for a perfect parallel between Ashley's season and Brad's doesn't take this distinction into account.

Ben has been hidden WAY more than Emily ever was. Emily was the star of the show and the most talked about contestant, with the biggest following, from the start. The only similarity I see is in their similarly G-rated chemistry with the lead.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 pm

ironcat wrote:I know it's been said many times before, but I don't think we can discount the differences between how men and women react to jealousy in general. Very few men will find a jealous woman a turn on, ever. The same cannot be said of how a lot of women will respond to a jealous (albeit not violent or threatening) man. Trying to look for a perfect parallel between Ashley's season and Brad's doesn't take this distinction into account.

Ben has been hidden WAY more than Emily ever was. Emily was the star of the show and the most talked about contestant, with the biggest following, from the start. The only similarity I see is in their similarly G-rated chemistry with the lead.

I agree! I think a little jealousy can be nice, shows that you care. And Ashely is always looking for reassurance about JP's feelings, so I think she definitely liked it. I don't think he was scary jealous at all. I have seen scary jealous and it involved being screamed at for hours. I thought JP handled his jealous well, while I know others disagree. He walked away, didn't yell, didn't punch walls, etc. Also, he didn't get mad at Ashley at all, and he didn't keep it from her. He communicated his feelings very well...JMO.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

anders wrote:I want to find a cap of when Ash was looking at the guys photos to see the configuration. I remember JP and Ben being on the ends - but can't remember how the other three were positioned - anyone?

anders, here you go:

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 83 Portraitson
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 pm

vunderbar!! thanks....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
ironcat wrote:I know it's been said many times before, but I don't think we can discount the differences between how men and women react to jealousy in general. Very few men will find a jealous woman a turn on, ever. The same cannot be said of how a lot of women will respond to a jealous (albeit not violent or threatening) man. Trying to look for a perfect parallel between Ashley's season and Brad's doesn't take this distinction into account.

I agree! I think a little jealousy can be nice, shows that you care. And Ashely is always looking for reassurance about JP's feelings, so I think she definitely liked it. I don't think he was scary jealous at all. I have seen scary jealous and it involved being screamed at for hours. I thought JP handled his jealous well, while I know others disagree. He walked away, didn't yell, didn't punch walls, etc. Also, he didn't get mad at Ashley at all, and he didn't keep it from her. He communicated his feelings very well...JMO.

He also didn't get all passive-aggressive on her, which is how a less emotionally mature man (or woman) very often handles jealousy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 pm

While I am really busy working ( :giggle: ) I really can't read all these pages, did anyone else notice last night that Ames' suit jacket at the RC was pinned in the back? I've noticed several times that his clothes just don't seem to fit quite right and that struck me as really odd since he is obviously not hurting for money. Could something have happened to his clothes along the way? Weird question but it just makes no sense to me that he is dressed so unproperly for who he seems to be IRL. No offense intended, I like Ames bunches. I just think he is adorkable! Sorry if this was discussed and I missed it.

-------

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=258

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

+79
Reidiscool
Lucas15
causingchaos
onlyme
Nativenewyorker