SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:04 am

James Viall@jviall 5h
When the bae says she doesn't like peanut butter. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/7qr5BjQCmR

Here it is Mura . Of course no mention of crunchy or smooth! laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:08 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:James Viall@jviall  5h
When the bae says she doesn't like peanut butter. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/7qr5BjQCmR

High clap  thanks Monica!. i really hope we'll get the crunchy or smooth before finale!  lolpanda 
bae : before anyone else, right?...its such an odd random stuff to tweet... scratch . Monica, do you have any interpretation on this?...my brain getting so slow... 😆 . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:14 am

dw_a_mom wrote:Nick just melts me.  He verbalizes all the little things, so much of what he is feeling.  I like what Josh brings out in Andi, but if it were me picking ... Nick 100%.  He is so much more interesting to listen to.

(I do hope more of the fan base will take to Nick after this episode.  I'm with Sharleen in not understanding the Nick dislike, AT ALL.  I get why people all love Josh - he's the all American boy, and his positive attitude is infectious - but Nick is interesting and endearing)

totally agree about Nick and am so done with all the sheeple that just fall for editing tricks. Josh as the spoiled F1 had the advantage in that alot of people are bandwagoners and they like to feel like they won vicariously by rooting for the winner. That is not to say all of his fans are because of that, I don't doubt he has many legitimate fans it just human nature to want to support a success story....  I don't see anything wrong with the guy but definitely not someone I swoon over  no idea
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:20 am

I know this is the Nick thread, but bringing Marquel's words from the Zap2it interview posted tonight over because they're about Nick. Respect Marquel even more now. Glad someone has Nick's back.

Marquel Martin: "I will defend Nick 'til the day I die. He's one of the best people I will ever have the chance to meet. It's weird because I really felt that, and this is just a personal opinion, I feel that as a man, if you're going after someone you could potentially feel yourself marrying, why would you feel that you are second to anyone? You can't tell me that my connection with Andi isn't as strong as anyone else's and I'm not saying that to be arrogant, but I'm saying that because I was confident in who I am and I'm always going to be that way until proven otherwise. You're proven otherwise when you don't receive a rose.

"And my connection is the only one I know about, so who am I to judge another guy in how he goes after something he loves? I think that's ridiculous. I would understand if Nick made me feel like he thought himself better than me, but he treated me with nothing but respect, he was there for me through my tough times. He was amazing, he was great."

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

High clap  thanks Monica!. i really hope we'll get the crunchy or smooth before finale!  lolpanda 
bae : before anyone else, right?...its such an odd random stuff to tweet... scratch . Monica, do you have any interpretation on this?...my brain getting so slow... 😆 . TIA

No clue laugh out loud. All I know is the pic he used of Nick in regards to "bae" not liking peanut is like "whaaaaat?! you're crazy!"
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:23 am

I just finished watching it. Nick's date wasn't as bad as the board made it appear to be, before I saw it. Anyway, Andi tweeted this during the date:

I don't know, it just doesn't seem like what one would tweet about a person whose love you supposedly rejected...but then, I am not Andi.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:23 am

gpjillianfan wrote:I know this is the Nick thread, but bringing Marquel's words from the Zap2it interview posted tonight over because they're about Nick. Respect Marquel even more now. Glad someone has Nick's back.

Marquel Martin: "I will defend Nick 'til the day I die. He's one of the best people I will ever have the chance to meet. It's weird because I really felt that, and this is just a personal opinion, I feel that as a man, if you're going after someone you could potentially feel yourself marrying, why would you feel that you are second to anyone? You can't tell me that my connection with Andi isn't as strong as anyone else's and I'm not saying that to be arrogant, but I'm saying that because I was confident in who I am and I'm always going to be that way until proven otherwise. You're proven otherwise when you don't receive a rose.

"And my connection is the only one I know about, so who am I to judge another guy in how he goes after something he loves? I think that's ridiculous. I would understand if Nick made me feel like he thought himself better than me, but he treated me with nothing but respect, he was there for me through my tough times. He was amazing, he was great."
 clapping!  TY for bringing it over here. that means a lot!....Great to know that Marquel, a great guy, acknowledge the gem in Nick  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:26 am

julychild wrote:I just finished watching it. Nick's date wasn't as bad as the board made it appear to be, before I saw it. Anyway, Andi tweeted this during the date:

I don't know, it just doesn't seem like what one would tweet about a person whose love you supposedly rejected...but then, I am not Andi.

Nick's date was adorable! what are you talking about?... giggling

thanks jc...good reasoning..and oh, i know you are a lot nicer than Meandi..jajajajaja... :gotcha: bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:27 am

gpjillianfan wrote:I know this is the Nick thread, but bringing Marquel's words from the Zap2it interview posted tonight over because they're about Nick. Respect Marquel even more now. Glad someone has Nick's back.

thanks so much for bringing that over! It really is refreshing to read stuff like this from people who know him and hung around him.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 am

Lets take a moment to appreciate the fact that the only time Andi was shown smooching with a guy inside the FS was when she was with Nick only...before the room light was turned off of course! :uptonogood
again, kudos!...great damage control for future Mrs.Viall !  clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:31 am

julychild wrote:I just finished watching it. Nick's date wasn't as bad as the board made it appear to be, before I saw it. Anyway, Andi tweeted this during the date:

I know what you mean, I got a little queasy catching up after work today because some were concerned about the clips they were seeing but IMO their date was incredible, I loved it, especially his awkward, rambling, tongue tied moments.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

No clue laugh out loud. All I know is the pic he used of Nick in regards to "bae" not liking peanut is like "whaaaaat?! you're crazy!"

here is the pic

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 19 BsjSoYyCYAAPj2H

i think i get it now. its on the blooper when Andi said she still bedwetter until fifth grade laugh out loud..Nick's facial expression was priceless! rofl

James was referencing when she said she likes Peanut Butter in that This or That scene in Brussels, when Nick was smiling non-stop. He might mean the bedwetter fact was the contrary.:P....It is one of the Vialls dry humor i guess.. lolpanda ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO