SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:37 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Lets take a moment to appreciate the fact that the only time Andi was shown smooching with a guy inside the FS was when she was with Nick only...before the room light was turned off of course! :uptonogood
again, kudos!...great damage control for future Mrs.Viall !  clapping!

yeah they didn't seem to waste anytime with the hokey pool stuff, they went right inside.  they like maybe made it to the couch or a chair before they were just making out non stop haha.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by notarose Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:46 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
julychild wrote:I just finished watching it. Nick's date wasn't as bad as the board made it appear to be, before I saw it. Anyway, Andi tweeted this during the date:

I don't know, it just doesn't seem like what one would tweet about a person whose love you supposedly rejected...but then, I am not Andi.

I know what you mean, I got a little queasy catching up after work today because some were concerned about the clips they were seeing but IMO their date was incredible, I loved it, especially his awkward, rambling, tongue tied moments.

yes  agree.  And the only time they were not touching was during the convo on the blanket (unless   they were but we couldn't see as only part of their bodies were shown) and when they undressed to swim. They are totally bound to each other.  So sweet.

I think the convo about Nick's past relationships was important.  It showed that in his prior relationships, when he used the word love he really meant it and that's why he suffered heartbreak.  Some people say ILY without that kind of depth.  Now she knows.

Loved that TPTB included actual past epi footage as Nick was reading. Props to the edit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:49 am

[quote="murasaki1393"]
2boys3girls wrote:

hahaha..WHAT??....you naughty girl...so are you saying that you were blubbering mess because RS was wrong, and not because of the adorableness of my handsome Prince and his Princess?... rofl    :justkidding

can you imagine what would the cocky guy do this time around to celebrate his sweet Kaboom present from the Salty boy? :uptonogood

I was a blubbering mess because the love story we saw was exactly that! I was so happy that RS was wrong.

Oh I would love for him to be wrong again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:57 am

Speaking of Storybook..here is what Princess (gag! laugh out loud) Andi said :

i think she is #teamNick giggling

still on the Storybook..why in the world Nick's narration over these pages were not shown?....duh
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 20 Qq7l3o

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 20 30m4tiu

too hawt? too revealing?.... :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:08 am

2boys3girls wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

hahaha..WHAT??....you naughty girl...so are you saying that you were blubbering mess because RS was wrong, and not because of the adorableness of my handsome Prince and his Princess?... rofl    :justkidding

can you imagine what would the cocky guy do this time around to celebrate his sweet Kaboom present from the Salty boy? :uptonogood

I was a blubbering mess because the love story we saw was exactly that! I was so happy that RS was wrong.

Oh I would love for him to be wrong again!

Gotcha..me too dear friend..believe me, me too  Praying . and i believe a delish package of  PBnRW is waiting for him  :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 am

What I observed when Nick told Andi that he had fallen in love by the tree and they were making out heavily, you could see in her eyes she was ready for some hanky panky.  You know that look when you are in love with someone and you would just give them your all? ... Andi had that look.  That scene was so hot that in between their passionate kisses Nick was saying I love you so much, she put her hand in his pocket drawing him closer, she was officially gone!  That whole scene was just so steamy.  I wonder if all they did in the fantasy suite was talk?... Cause you could feel that tension between them! Wowza! :fanningfan
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:44 am

unknown82 wrote:What I observed when Nick told Andi that he had fallen in love by the tree and they were making out heavily, you could see in her eyes she was ready for some hanky panky.  You know that look when you are in love with someone and you would just give them your all? ... Andi had that look.  That scene was so hot that in between their passionate kisses Nick was saying I love you so much, she put her hand in his pocket drawing him closer, she was officially gone!  That whole scene was just so steamy.  I wonder if all they did in the fantasy suite was talk?... Cause you could feel that tension between them! Wowza! :fanningfan
LOL...couldnt have said it better!  score

oh im sure they not only did talk...but of course also did the forefinger play : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 20 QKaJjx  :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:20 am

I'm so bummed I didn't get to watch Nick's date.  There was a huge Thunderstorm  and a tornado warning in my area so it switched to the news and when the show came back on Nick's date was over. Does anyone have a link where I don't have to sign up and give a cc#?   Thanks to everyone for the positive recaps!

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 am

It's been a little hard going elsewhere on this board today.. Despite of the initial awkwardness and slice and dice editing with their date, I still see something with Nick. Once they got under the tree and he professed his love, things really heated up. And Nick, once he got those 3 little words out, could not stop saying them.

CH had interesting points on his blog about Josh being Andi's comfort zone - where it feels right even when it's wrong and that Nick is the road not taken (thus scary) and the relationship Andi "aspires" to be in. It may be CH trying to drum up suspense for the finale but who knows? I still wonder about the Bachelor producer in Milwaukee (can it be for ATFR to film Nick's part or is it something else?) Also finally saw Nick's infamous bracelet at the RC - maybe we will get answers or maybe we won't but I remain a fan of Nick regardless of what happens in 2 weeks.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:40 am

unknown82 wrote:What I observed when Nick told Andi that he had fallen in love by the tree and they were making out heavily, you could see in her eyes she was ready for some hanky panky.  You know that look when you are in love with someone and you would just give them your all? ... Andi had that look.  That scene was so hot that in between their passionate kisses Nick was saying I love you so much, she put her hand in his pocket drawing him closer, she was officially gone!  That whole scene was just so steamy.  I wonder if all they did in the fantasy suite was talk?... Cause you could feel that tension between them! Wowza! :fanningfan

Yes, yes and yes again. And the camera guy did not miss a thing! She was pulling his red pant pockets closer to her lower body with all her might while passionately kissing. That entire scene from storybook to pulling her 20 feet away for privacy and their double hand holding was just so romantic and hot!!! I have never seen anything like that before on this show and loved it all!! Seriously think it was hands down hottest scene in Bachelorette history and that is saying a lot as Chris/Des, JP/Ash and Arie gave us a lot of hotness.

Go big or go home indeed! As now a die hard Nick fan, sure, I would love for him to be f1 if Andi is his great love. But hot damn, he is going to get scooped up so fast by someone worthy of his sweetness, sensitivity, sexiness and intelligence if she picks the hometown jock. And I think Nick's super fan Sharlene should get first dibs!!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

Yes, yes and yes again. And the camera guy did not miss a thing! She was pulling his red pant pockets closer to her lower body with all her might while passionately kissing. That entire scene from storybook to pulling her 20 feet away for privacy and their double hand holding was just so romantic and hot!!! I have never seen anything like that before on this show and loved it all!!  Seriously think it was hands down hottest scene in Bachelorette history and that is saying a lot as Chris/Des, JP/Ash and Arie gave us a lot of hotness.

Go big or go home indeed! As now a die hard Nick fan, sure, I would love for him to be f1 if Andi is his great love. But hot damn, he is going to get scooped up so fast by someone worthy of his sweetness, sensitivity, sexiness and intelligence if she picks the hometown jock. And I think Nick's super fan Sharlene should get first dibs!!

Regarding the bolded: absolutely!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:pp:yes:  to everyone who swooned over Nick&Andi's date! bestbud!  bestbud!  bestbud! 

I loved  beatingheart the storybook too. Sure it seemed silly however what a beautiful thing to read to future children at bedtime. The story of how mom and dad met and fell in love.  I've often wondered how couples from this franchise explain that to their children. I can't imagine a more heartfelt, child- friendly way.   The fact that it was poorly drawn made it all the more endearing.  It's shows children that daddy isn't perfect but he does the best he can.  I'm glad we only were shown parts of it because they have a right to some privacy.

So special for him to take her aside to tell her he loved her.  Even more special for him to give her reasons why. I  think she may have been tearing up in the shadows.

It was all so very raw and wonderfully real with a touch of magic.  :sprinklehearts
beautifully said!. cloud nine ..dont call me back to earth! laugh out loud

stuff that stood out to me :

1.her VO : Nick sees her heart, mind, soul. Its once in a life time stuff . She is so lucky to meet someone like Nick. this is GOLDEN Crumb right here!  :yes: 
2.She said : Im glad you are here. Nick: me too....while with Jodi date : Josh : Im glad you are here. Andi : me too....See the difference? Smiley
3. IN the end of Nian date : it was Andi who narrated the date, when she said no.1).   on Jodi's date it was Josh who narrated the scene in the end.
4. Josh 100percent convinced he would be engaged in the end of the week. Last time i checked, Drew and Clare were doomed in the F2 land because of this line. just sayin  Hugesmile 

Important crumbs of Nick the F1 just added to my stack. :yes: 
oh...i finally figured out one missing piece of my previous Cheesy VOs crumb in this epis in Nick's story book. Yay!..thanks Nick!  blowkiss  (will post later...Smiley)

gotta update the PB n RW twitter shout outs for now...
Did anyone notice the polkadot journal in the beginning? So now we have a mug in France where we know she is falling, she wore dot earrings in the Venice ball, she wrote in the dot journal and on her date she wore a dot necklace and glass globes all over the night beach? The signs are everywhere!

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO