SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 am

isittrue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
isittrue wrote:It's been a little hard going elsewhere on this board today.. Despite of the initial awkwardness and slice and dice editing with their date, I still see something with Nick.  Once they got under the tree and he professed his love, things really heated up.  And Nick, once he got those 3 little words out, could not stop saying them.  

CH had interesting points on his blog about Josh being Andi's comfort zone - where it feels right even when it's wrong and that Nick is the road not taken (thus scary) and the relationship Andi "aspires" to be in.  It may be CH trying to drum up suspense for the finale but who knows?  I still wonder about the Bachelor producer in Milwaukee (can it be for ATFR to film Nick's part or is it something else?)  Also finally saw Nick's infamous bracelet at the RC - maybe we will get answers or maybe we won't but I remain a fan of Nick regardless of what happens in 2 weeks.

Comfort zone equals boring to me. JMO. I don't think with ATFR they do any extra video type stuff for the F2 or F1, they basically show up to the studio and get interviewed. I don't recall any extra packages to being shown at ATFR.

I agree comfort zone is pretty boring!!  The only thing I thought with the possibility with Nick filming being in regards to ATFR is if he does not want to show up to talk with Andi or the experience in front of a live audience.

Did you guys notice that his brother's tweet regarding his hiatus from fame but he'll be back, is pinned on his twitter page - still wonder that means...
i know maybe my take would count as merely  1 or 2 of 7000+ members on this board. but heck..im gonna lay it out all here, channeling Nick and Eric  Smiley
the filming with Bennett, could be either red herring ala Chris S last year that never aired..or has something to do with prep for Nick's impending danger aka PBnRW tie the knot. They look like they would deliberately elope if they can!..laugh out loud

Nick also spotted in Milwaukee yesterday. I suspect he took long leave due to wed preparation. we'll get a pleasant huge surprise at ATFR IMO  :uptonogood 

#speculationisalwaysfun  #sorrytonotsorry  bestbud!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 am

This was a tough season for me because against all odds, I picked the contestant that I knew was spoiled F2.  In seasons past (before RS), I always picked the F1 based on "chemistry" (btw did you notice that Nick got the chemistry VO last night?).   I usually got it right (only time I had doubts was Andy/Tessa, Chris/Des, and Jason seasons - and see where 2 of those ended).  But my MO would be to ignore everything else so I can stay "in fan mode" for my chosen one. Lately, when everything was spoiled - I found myself rooting for the spoiled F1 and "fangirl-ing" on the couple (case in point Sean).  When I did that, I wouldn't want to look at any other connections and refuse to believe my hero/ine could have fallen in love with 2 or more people.

It was not until recently that I started picking contestants that I liked and stuck with them even if they leave early.  For example, Sharleen - after she left, I didn't care but maybe because JPG became unlikeable.  I also liked Andi that season but not as much as Sharleen (I think I naturally gravitate to intelligent types). This season, I started out in Josh camp coz I was spoiled early.  Full disclosure tho - Josh type would be my comfort zone (hence Sean my fav right?) But for some reason, I was pulled into Nick's camp as the season progressed.  Honestly, I was fighting the pull all the way to HTD.  Finally, as you all know, I joined you all around that episode.

So I tried to figure out why I deviated from my usual MO of ignoring all SMs and fan threads for the other contestant, instead I really looked at body language, chemistry, and interactions, and all clues for both F2.  I think I saw what everyone else (especially on this fan thread and even TPTB) saw:  Andi fell in love with two very different people and her ideal is a combination of the two.  I chose to "watch" Nick from the beginning because I think I saw him open up, become vulnerable, and fall in love.  I don't think TPTB showed us much of that from Josh.  I believe that TPTB saw this love story unfold so they encouraged the "scheming (per Marcus)" to happen as much as they could.  Yes, I saw in Nick the qualities that now with my life experiences would want to be with for a long term relationship.  (After all, I married someone like him - articulate, cunning yet shy, influential in a quiet way, confident, and up to par with me cerebrally).

So from this season I take away as lessons learned that a lead can fall in love with two people (my jealous self can’t take that, but I opened my eyes and believed).   I get the show now and I think Andi, albeit difficult, found great love.  Her interaction with Josh is different than any of the other men on the show – she wasn’t the one coaxing or leading.  She became vulnerable to Josh, whereas she was very confident and in control with all the other men including Nick. With that said, does her past relationships play into that? Yes because – she prepared herself to get hurt with men like Josh and opened up more with him whereas she really has no experience with men like Nick or experience relationships like she’s built with Nick.  I think SM (knowing Nick outside of the edits) endeared Nick to me coupled with the progression of love I saw on screen.  

Perhaps this will become a pattern with me staying open and rejoicing in the outcome yet liked a contestant based on who they are not because they ended up with the lead.  Regardless of the outcome, I still love Nick and will support him with whatever is next for him.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:57 am

unknown82 wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ So the hands holding pants pocket is PG-13, a little bit more it can become a rating not fit for primetime viewing.  I think that's what happened in the suite. They didn't show the water feature because well - I bet you either it wasn't used or just too hot to show!!!  Andi has lot of 'splainin to do.
 lolpanda That is what I thought!  I mean..... Look at her eyes right before they go in the room ..... giggling .   I know Nick said he would be talking her ears off all night but I think he was doing more than that to her all all night!

Loved how the cameras didn't enter the FS AT ALL. I don't recall that ever happening before. Another 1st just for Nick? That scene reminded me of walking at night, how you can see inside people's homes because you are in the dark but they have their lights on. A little glimpse into the lives of other people.

Talking her ear off? LOL. All they showed was her kissing and kissing him. That should be a clue.  :yes: 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:18 pm

notarose wrote:
unknown82 wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ So the hands holding pants pocket is PG-13, a little bit more it can become a rating not fit for primetime viewing.  I think that's what happened in the suite. They didn't show the water feature because well - I bet you either it wasn't used or just too hot to show!!!  Andi has lot of 'splainin to do.
 lolpanda That is what I thought!  I mean..... Look at her eyes right before they go in the room ..... giggling .   I know Nick said he would be talking her ears off all night but I think he was doing more than that to her all all night!

Loved how the cameras didn't enter the FS AT ALL.  I don't recall that ever happening before.  Another 1st just for Nick?  That scene reminded me of walking at night, how you can see inside people's homes because you are in the dark but they have their lights on.  A little glimpse into the lives of other people.

Talking her ear off?  LOL.  All they showed was her kissing and kissing him.  That should be a clue.  :yes: 

get outta here!..as she tweeted, she loves her some Bachelorette first with the Storybook too!... :cutesmile!:

NR...can you pls lay out their Bachette first so far?..i recall once you drop a pile of that stuff....Nick is definitely the Renaissance Man   sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Please stay on topic. It's much easier for us to just delete posts rather than try to edit/copy/move and take out the offending post. This means good posts get deleted when they are within a quote. This is Nick's Fan thread. No derogatory posts at all.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:48 pm

I love me some Nick in checkered shirts! Can someone make some SCs? I will start
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 23 10413127_641367172615334_1261627221_n

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:14 pm

On Twitter last night a Josh fan said that it was obvious she was in love with Nick. I thought it was pretty clear with her giving Nick the date that was isolated from everything else, that he is the one.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:17 pm

rosesrREd wrote:On Twitter last night a Josh fan said that it was obvious she was in love with Nick.  I thought it was pretty clear with her giving Nick the date that was isolated from everything else, that he is the one.
 :yes:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 pm

unknown82 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:On Twitter last night a Josh fan said that it was obvious she was in love with Nick.  I thought it was pretty clear with her giving Nick the date that was isolated from everything else, that he is the one.
 :yes:
just laying out some STAT  yes 

in the past 5 years all the Ette F1s got secluded beach date : Roberto, JP, Jef, Chris...(i do believe Nick the F1 so the 'pattern' continues Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:24 pm

After watching last night, I loved Nick even more but think Andi should choose Josh. Her diva/bratty comment sealed it for me. I think Josh has two women in his family who are somewhat similar to Andi, making her fit into that family much easier than into Nick's. I posted this somewhere else but I couldn't get over Hy's frown and skeptical look in the previews for last night. Guess that's where Andi gets it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:27 pm

A show fan posted this on IG and I just think it is the cutest thing:

photo E7E4B689-E225-4A49-82AE-6884A0E47015_zpskskqzswz.jpg

It reminds me of the lovely film "The Neverending Story"  Hugesmile

Nick has some exceptional fans on SM. Gotta love the believers Smiley 

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:28 pm

sdmom wrote:I love me some Nick in checkered shirts! Can someone make some SCs? I will start
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 23 10413127_641367172615334_1261627221_n
He looked great at the RC but the pants were short don't know why, i prefer that look on him compared to the suit and tie.
I like him and i hope if he's not final 1, he's doing great and will find a good girl who will be up there with him. He deserves it.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO