SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Jpcook4 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 am

Moved to contestant thread.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 am

sdmom wrote:Hi, Team!  :WAVEY: 
We all adore Nick, even though some believe he's F1 and some don't. This board is full of Josh love now and it will be 2 difficult weeks for Nick fans. So, I would love for this thread to be a safe haven for us that it will be comfortable to post whatever in our mind, that we can share happy and sad thoughts, as long as it's Nick focused and positive towards him, that we don't need to tell others what to think... group hug May we?
BTW, love Marquel's quote, Marcus, not so much.....Chris, I feel he's very PC and tried to say the right things and please everyone.  Next TB?

hi sd mom!!! totally agree with everything above. PS can I just say it's so interesting that Marcus called him out for wanting to be on TV and that he was a schemer. Interesting that he signing straight up to BIP and is reportedly engaged. I'd call that hypocritical.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 am

duplicate

Last edited by emad0722 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 am

Deleted quote- moved post to Contestant thread.

i found his fidgety when he got nervous is so endearing..Looks like Andi feel the same way  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:51 am

murasaki1393 wrote: **Deleted previous quote**
well, when he says ILY he says it while look directly to her eyes (Andi confirmed it to CH in her sit down)

i dont know what makes you think of that. As the kisses get hotter, i see his hand on her butt  giggling . Wowza!!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 332sbp1

i found his fidgety when he got nervous is so endearing..Looks like Andi feel the same way 

YEP!  giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:53 am

^^ So the hands holding pants pocket is PG-13, a little bit more it can become a rating not fit for primetime viewing.  I think that's what happened in the suite. They didn't show the water feature because well - I bet you either it wasn't used or just too hot to show!!!  Andi has lot of 'splainin to do.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:56 am

Thanks, I did not see that...makes me feel better.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 am

isittrue wrote:It's been a little hard going elsewhere on this board today.. Despite of the initial awkwardness and slice and dice editing with their date, I still see something with Nick.  Once they got under the tree and he professed his love, things really heated up.  And Nick, once he got those 3 little words out, could not stop saying them.  

CH had interesting points on his blog about Josh being Andi's comfort zone - where it feels right even when it's wrong and that Nick is the road not taken (thus scary) and the relationship Andi "aspires" to be in.  It may be CH trying to drum up suspense for the finale but who knows?  I still wonder about the Bachelor producer in Milwaukee (can it be for ATFR to film Nick's part or is it something else?)  Also finally saw Nick's infamous bracelet at the RC - maybe we will get answers or maybe we won't but I remain a fan of Nick regardless of what happens in 2 weeks.

Comfort zone equals boring to me. JMO. I don't think with ATFR they do any extra video type stuff for the F2 or F1, they basically show up to the studio and get interviewed. I don't recall any extra packages to being shown at ATFR.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
isittrue wrote:It's been a little hard going elsewhere on this board today.. Despite of the initial awkwardness and slice and dice editing with their date, I still see something with Nick.  Once they got under the tree and he professed his love, things really heated up.  And Nick, once he got those 3 little words out, could not stop saying them.  

CH had interesting points on his blog about Josh being Andi's comfort zone - where it feels right even when it's wrong and that Nick is the road not taken (thus scary) and the relationship Andi "aspires" to be in.  It may be CH trying to drum up suspense for the finale but who knows?  I still wonder about the Bachelor producer in Milwaukee (can it be for ATFR to film Nick's part or is it something else?)  Also finally saw Nick's infamous bracelet at the RC - maybe we will get answers or maybe we won't but I remain a fan of Nick regardless of what happens in 2 weeks.

Comfort zone equals boring to me. JMO. I don't think with ATFR they do any extra video type stuff for the F2 or F1, they basically show up to the studio and get interviewed. I don't recall any extra packages to being shown at ATFR.

I agree comfort zone is pretty boring!! The only thing I thought with the possibility with Nick filming being in regards to ATFR is if he does not want to show up to talk with Andi or the experience in front of a live audience.

Did you guys notice that his brother's tweet regarding his hiatus from fame but he'll be back, is pinned on his twitter page - still wonder that means...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ So the hands holding pants pocket is PG-13, a little bit more it can become a rating not fit for primetime viewing.  I think that's what happened in the suite. They didn't show the water feature because well - I bet you either it wasn't used or just too hot to show!!!  Andi has lot of 'splainin to do.
 lolpanda That is what I thought!  I mean..... Look at her eyes right before they go in the room ..... giggling .   I know Nick said he would be talking her ears off all night but I think he was doing more than that to her all all night!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 am

Please excuse me you guys..its me totally channeling my inner   :bad girl:    giggling

see...this clip is choped and diced much. But those darn sneaky editors left this precious gesture purposely for our own viewing (and imagining) pleasure  :hearts love: . Note that this naughty rubbing on the leg was happened over Nick's VO 'Fantasy Suite' ..Very naughty!...:uptonogood. another WOWza!!!  :yougogirl: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 I2pw93

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Please excuse me you guys..its me totally channeling my inner   :bad girl:    giggling

see...this clip is choped and diced much. But those darn sneaky editors left this precious gesture purposely for our own viewing (and imagining) pleasure  :hearts love: . Note that this naughty rubbing on the leg was happened over Nick's VO 'Fantasy Suite' ..Very naughty!...:uptonogood. another WOWza!!!  :yougogirl: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 I2pw93
 giggling  :yes: I saw that and I was like "Andi, I know you are ready to go to that fantasy suite but give the guy a chance to finish reading your love story!" :bigsmile:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO