SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi all! I am in Curacao and finally got a few minutes to read thru this thread. It's killing me not to watch!!!!
Has Nick or Andi been spotted since Sunday?

I love all the Nick love here and I love the picture of her pocket in his pants!!  :fanningfan 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:08 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:IF Nick isn't F1, then I'm going to convince myself last night's episode was the finale and just watch that over and over  giggling 

My favorite post! giggling :yes: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Pia1 wrote:I finally got to watch Nick's date and I must say that their chemistry is off the charts.  I think the story book was romantic and adorable. And that scene by tree was incredible and Hawt!  They couldn't get enough of each other.  Love their facial expressions especially Andi's. Reading the recap on the other thread makes me wonder if we watched the same date.  Just based on this date alone I believe that Nick is F1.  I can't wait for Jul 28th!

nutty1 wrote:Hi all!  I am in Curacao and finally got a few minutes to read thru this thread. It's killing me not to watch!!!!

I love all the Nick love here and I love the picture of her pocket in his pants!!   :fanningfan 

yay..to the Nick love! cheerleader ...Pia..just hang in there...the road get bumpier as it inclined to reach the Chicago Sunset  giggling 

nutty...we have spotted Nick wearing the Bracelet on his coming LCD. i'll leave that as your homework giggling

I excuse myself from observing SM clues these days. Too much shenanigans going on with those all SM activities approaching the finale  :crazed . I better work on my crumbs as an ammo for team PBnRW at the finale  plotting 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooshun Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:Hi all!  I am in Curacao and finally got a few minutes to read thru this thread. It's killing me not to watch!!!!

I love all the Nick love here and I love the picture of her pocket in his pants!!   :fanningfan 

Yes he was spotted today at Chipotle and also at a restaurant yesterday night in Chicago. Based on Andi's twitter, she was flying back to Atlanta from LA this morning.

Mooshun

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:18 pm

iNutty! I miss you avi! Nick was spotted yesterday in Chicago, having dinner with a local pbs hostess.
Have a good trip and dont think about us or Nick too much

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:UHi all!  I am in Curacao and finally got a few minutes to read thru this thread. It's killing me not to watch!!!!

We have missed you NUTTY Smiley Hope your having a ball on holidays and there is loads of sun...

Team Nick is still kicking around nicely and the ep was a goody. DM me if u want to know anything xx

#teamsalty

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 pm

[quote="sdmom"]iNutty! I miss you avi! Nick was spotted yesterday in Chicago, having dinner with a local pbs hostess.
Have a good trip and dont think about us or Nick too much[/quote]

sdmom.. Your avi is my fav pic of Nick...you should post on every page  Hugesmile 

nutty1..missed your posts, forgot u we're vacating..Have a fun & safe trip, we'll be here happy on the nick thread  :Nod: 

:peanutbutter: wine

b

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

b wrote:
sdmom wrote:iNutty! I miss you avi! Nick was spotted yesterday in Chicago, having dinner with a local pbs hostess.

sdmom.. Your avi is my fav pic of Nick...you should post on every page  Hugesmile 

nutty1..missed your posts, forgot u we're vacating..Have a fun & safe trip, we'll be here happy on the nick thread  :Nod: 

Hahaha, don't encourage me too much or I will  Hugesmile

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:50 pm

sdmom wrote:
b wrote:
sdmom wrote:iNutty! I miss you avi! Nick was spotted yesterday in Chicago, having dinner with a local pbs hostess.

Hahaha, don't encourage me too much or I will  Hugesmile

yes 

b

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:57 pm

What is a PBS hostess  Embarassed 
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Is anyone curious as to why Nick's Twitter is relatively silent over the last several days?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 pm

sbolduc wrote:

What is a PBS hostess  Embarassed 

I am thinking this is a hostess of a PBS tv station?  Maybe, not sure.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO