SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
sdmom wrote:iNutty! I miss you avi! Nick was spotted yesterday in Chicago, having dinner with a local pbs hostess.
Have a good trip and dont think about us or Nick too much

What is a PBS hostess  Embarassed 

I am thinking this is a hostess of a PBS tv station?  Maybe, not sure.

Yes. sorry, here is the picture:
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 32 10533009_257879591071646_225938236_n
whitney_reynolds
1 day ago
Dinner with 2 of my favs... Nick V. from The Bachelorette and the voice of Cubs wife Pat Brickouse. @ABC #TheBachelorette #realitytv #RiverNorth #GoVubsGo

Apparently the Whitney Reynolds show is a weekly talk show on PBS WYCC-Chicago

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Thanks makes much more sense!!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 am

Love that Nick's dad retweeted this article about body image which was first retweeted by the lovely Sharleen.

@sharleenjoynt In case you haven't already, whether you're male or female, old or young, go and read @RobinKorth's "My Naked Truth": http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-korth/sex-over-50_b_5563576.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Mary Viall would be near the age of the woman in the article.  Great husband move.   :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 am

notarose wrote:Love that Nick's dad retweeted this article about body image which was first retweeted by the lovely Sharleen.

@sharleenjoynt In case you haven't already, whether you're male or female, old or young, go and read @RobinKorth's "My Naked Truth": http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-korth/sex-over-50_b_5563576.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Mary Viall would be near the age of the woman in the article.  Great husband move.   :yes:

Great blog.  I adore Sharleen and the Viall men are just fantastic.  If Andi let's Nick go, then please Sharleen and Nick, met soon.  You speak each others language.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 am

Andi: "I feel hopeful and safe and I feel like when Nick looks at me he sees every part of me; my heart,my mind, my soul. I don't know how to describe it because I've never felt that way before. It's a once in a lifetime type of stuff. I feel very lucky that I've met somebody like Nick."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 am

julychild wrote:Andi: "I feel hopeful and safe and I feel like when Nick looks at me he sees every part of me; my heart,my mind, my soul. I don't know how to describe it because I've never felt that way before. It's a once in a lifetime type of stuff. I feel very lucky that I've met somebody like Nick."

Good night Nick fans.  Nick is great and seems happy no matter what happened, so I am happy.  If Andi made up those words or let someone go that she genuinely felt this way about then the lose is truly hers and not his.

For those who want it I won't give up hope for him as F1, but I am happy for Nick either way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 am

2boys3girls wrote:
SueSt wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:mura, unknown, sue, and others:

Do you all still think Nick is F1?  I need to stop reading other threads especially things that are brought over from RS. I need a pep talk...

YES, Nick is F1... Read the posts back from last night to today.  Should make you feel better.

I did read and I love reading everything you all have to say! I just gives me pause when RS is so sure of himself and says see you on the 28th like he can't wait to be right. Sorry to bring negativity in a happy place. I just keep going back and forth in my head with it.

One word, or should I say 3.... MY Brooks, Brooks, Brooks. I hung on to RS spoilers and his every ounce of confidence last season. EVERY OUNCE. I think I've more than learned my lesson to ever do that again. Last year he was so sure, 1000% positive that Bres were engaged and still going EVEN AFTER Brooks left. The foil last year turned out to be the whole "Brooks returns at the end." Is it "inconceivable" that this season "ze plane, ze plane!" video/"she changed her mind at the last minute" is the ruse?   yes
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:39 am

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:When asked by Kelly and Michael at her LIVE appearance what it was about the winner, Andi said, "when it comes right down to it, I want that chemistry that I can't explain.... "

And on her beach date with Nick: There is a connection and chemistry between Nick and I that just doesn’t necessarily exist with everybody else.

As our ADA would say: CASE CLOSED!!   giggling 
 :yes:  Obviously her chemistry with Josh is very explainable (her usual type).... Nick on the other hand blew her mind, body and soul despite being different than her normal suitors.  cheerleader

Ohhhh Monica you made me catch my breath with that one!!   giggling 

I cannot lie, when I re-read what I wrote I had wondered if I needed to re-phrase but got lazy and just went with it. After all it stands true in multiple context I'm sure....  :uptonogood
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:43 am

nutty1 wrote:Hi all!  I am in Curacao and finally got a few minutes to read thru this thread. It's killing me not to watch!!!!
Has Nick or Andi been spotted since Sunday?

I love all the Nick love here and I love the picture of her pocket in his pants!!   :fanningfan 

Atleast through yesterday Andi seems to be in LA still, she was tweeting Bachelorette stuff during the west coast airing. I read some say think "heard"/"read" of Nick being in Milwakee but not sure if there is any actual proof/pics. I'm also not sure if I am spelling Milwakee right ...... giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooshun Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:48 am

So Andi just started following Sam Smith on twitter. Since this weekend, I think. Coincidence or not?

Last edited by Mooshun on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Mooshun

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:50 am

rosesrREd wrote:Is anyone curious as to why Nick's Twitter is relatively silent over the last several days?

Maybe he's  plotting  how he wants to reveal his peanut butter. He probably wants to think of a creative way to show us crunchy peanut butter without being obvious and getting sued for  a bazillion dollars by TPTB  hehehe
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:06 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Is anyone curious as to why Nick's Twitter is relatively silent over the last several days?

I have no idea and even though I know this is the Nick fan thread (it is the only one I visit) I think it is very important for all of us to know this.

We know that Nick was in CA because he was spotted but the other one was also there and has retweeted a pick of himself with some of the guys.  

Isn't it interesting that Nick has not done that????? We would not know had he not been spotted?????????????????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, does make me wonder??? scratch
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO