SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:50 am

sbolduc wrote:I rewatched the promo and it appears as though Nick is wearing the infamous bracelet in the clip where he and Andi are kissing after the MTP I would assume. You can see the black strap, but not the beads.
He wears a similar one at RC toast after FD. It had beads of different colors. There's a SC somewhere. I will see if I can find it tomorrow.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:07 am

remockered wrote:Do not give up and lose hope.  Have faith in what is being shown.  That is all I can say.

I think this is the greatest advice to give right now in the chaotic home stretch smoke and mirrors to the finale.  yes
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:10 am

sdmom wrote:...He wears a similar one at RC toast after FD. It had beads of different colors....

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 50 Mfmfmf11

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:17 am

Duplicate, my bad
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 am

jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:...He wears a similar one at RC toast after FD. It had beads of different colors....

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 50 Mfmfmf11

The Josh thread had said that Andi made JPG a bracelet in the FS out of the shell casing from the guns from her HTD.  So maybe she gave each guy bracelets. Josh got LSU yellow and purple, so that the tried and true bulldog could sport LSU tiger colors (my bff would call that her making him suck it) and for Nick maybe it is a mood bracelet that the beads can change out with his mood for to match his outfit? 

Mostly, I am joking here.  I kind of wish all these manly men would wear less jewelry.   :giggle:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:27 am

It's refreshing for me to agree with CH on his blog as in the past he sometimes would make me cringe. But I do like his write ups on Nick this season where he actually defends him and promotes him vs throwing him under the bus the way a lot of SM does. He's right about Nick being what Andi aspires for in a relationship vs her comfort/safety net with Josh. I mean he somewhat insinuates being with Josh to being wrong..... I am not saying he is leaning one way or the other as far as who won out but maybe we can ask him about crunchy vs smooth peanut butter? giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:
jen689 wrote:

The Josh thread had said that Andi made JPG a bracelet in the FS out of the shell casing from the guns from her HTD.  So maybe she gave each guy bracelets. Josh got LSU yellow and purple, so that the tried and true bulldog could sport LSU tiger colors (my bff would call that her making him suck it) and for Nick maybe it is a mood bracelet that the beads can change out with his mood for to match his outfit? 

Mostly, I am joking here.  I kind of wish all these manly men would wear less jewelry.   :giggle:

rotfl I dunno, if done tastefully and not over the top, I find jewelry on men pretty sexy.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:39 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
jen689 wrote:

rotfl I dunno, if done tastefully and not over the top, I find jewelry on men pretty sexy.

I have never been a big fan, gold chains make me cringe.  But for bachelorette/bachlor contestants, No, just say No!  Braceletgate two seasons in a row?  I have to concentrate on data too hard at work, looking at all the bracelets is giving me a headache.

Now had she made them get body piercings in interesting places to prove their love, that I would like to see.  Love me my husband, and such, but from teaching gross anatomy, men are really big babies about certain parts of their anatomy.  So having them have to do that might crack my sick, twisted, demented heart up.  I try to be good but my evil inner little Leo escapes sometimes.  Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have never been a big fan, gold chains make me cringe.  But for bachelorette/bachlor contestants, No, just say No!  Braceletgate two seasons in a row?  I have to concentrate on data too hard at work, looking at all the bracelets is giving me a headache.

Now had she made them get body piercings in interesting places to prove their love, that I would like to see.  Love me my husband, and such, but from teaching gross anatomy, men are really big babies about certain parts of their anatomy.  So having them have to do that might crack my sick, twisted, demented heart up.  I try to be good but my evil inner little Leo escapes sometimes.  Hugesmile

giggling  Kind of digging your piercing idea for the men!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
jen689 wrote:

On these guys I would say yeah, what they've chosen looks pretty sexy. No gold chains or anything like that; just things that seem to suit them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 am

I don't mind bracelets on men but I don't like to see necklaces, earrings, or rings (other than a wedding band, of course.) I like Nick's bracelets.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:02 am

If I am suppose to believe US  weekly/other tabloids then I better get working on tweeting congratulations to Andi on her bun in the oven but I guess also wish her well since she doesn't know "who the daddy?"  rotfl

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO