SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:38 pm

2boys3girls wrote:What is Nick's IG user?

http://web.stagram.com/n/nick_viall28

Sbolduc
Yes, the pic color is yellowish.  Either it was filtered before posting on IG or who ever took the pic had the camera on wrong setting for this type of interior lighting.

Sparkler thanks for answering my questions Smiley 

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:39 pm

sbolduc wrote:Sorry to go back to the bracelet but I looked at the most recent pic that Nick posted on IG of him and his friends and I think it might be the same one from the rose ceremony. It looks like there is slight colour to the one bead but it's fading, maybe indicating the pic he posted wasn't from last weekend as it appears to have faded more. The style does appear to be the same three beads and a black band.

Maybe it's just the filter on the photo but it doesn't look as white as I previously thought. This bracelet is driving me crazy laugh out loud

Same here  giggling  and I think you are the first one to bring up the topic back in thread #3? See what you've done to me!  bestbud! 
His iG : nick_viall28

Switch topic here:
Nick favored this tweet from Elan
"Friends don't let friends get back together with their exes
7:18 PM - 16 Jul 2014"
I wonder it it's way of telling us that article of him asking for second chance is not true?  no idea 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Thanks! I was assuming it was a new photo. It is really hard for me to tell if that is the same photo. The other looks like it has white or light colored beads. It could very well be the same but I can't tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:45 pm

sdmom wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Sorry to go back to the bracelet but I looked at the most recent pic that Nick posted on IG of him and his friends and I think it might be the same one from the rose ceremony. It looks like there is slight colour to the one bead but it's fading, maybe indicating the pic he posted wasn't from last weekend as it appears to have faded more. The style does appear to be the same three beads and a black band.

Maybe it's just the filter on the photo but it doesn't look as white as I previously thought. This bracelet is driving me crazy laugh out loud

Same here  giggling  and I think you are the first one to bring up the topic back in thread #3? See what you've done to me!  bestbud! 

Switch topic here:
I wonder it it's way of telling us that article of him asking for second chance is not true?  no idea 

Definitely in the equation: this was an Elan original.
Something about Elan or who Elan is is probably a factor.
I'm thinking about all infamous things Elan has done regarding exes. My favorite is his twitter series. Not sure where those can be found. Anyone know?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Stuck - unfortunately I'm not in-touch with him as for now, but the door is always open and the phone number exists just in case ... lets say, similar to Nick, I had my downward spiral moment afterward, because I'm a person of extremes (I think that also something I'm noticing to have in common with Nick)

... when as a person you strive for the excitement, the best balanced life is of course when you find your equilibrium, peace and serenity, but more often than not, we are in search for great heights, which of course bring us great lows too (that's why I'm so sensitive about the issue of mental illness, B.D., that we've discussed once), it's the constant battle of mood swings. And because of that inner quest for emotionally charged life, we tend to sometimes appear to others as very disinterested people. Like we just don't care. When it's exact opposite. We feel too much, so it's like we absorb too much. We over-think, over-analyze, we hate the conflict and misunderstandings, unfairness and lies, we can be self-deprecating, sarcastic, ironic, cynic ... but then at the same time we tend to be over-sensitive, specially with the language of others, since we give each word own meaning, very straight forward, simple and plain or we choose the metaphors and the play of hidden messages. So that causes sometimes a problem, because when we say something, we may mean no harm and disrespect, but still we bruise others' feelings, which is the last thing we want. It's important that people understand us first, since it's easy to confuse our intentions. The other important thing in our lives is creativity. That can be shown in many different ways and forms. From being an artist, to be able to do the job of an accountant without having to follow rigid rules set by others. Curious and eager to know and understand the world around us. But the biggest trap is our quest for beauty and perfection. That can also numb us, when we feel we cannot succeed. And that's when the family and friends come into play, they are the most important puzzle in our lives, because they are the balance, they are the ones that shake us up when we need to get out of our 'crazy'thoughts, they are the ones that give us force and confidence, that we lack of, out of our harsh criticism of ourselves. And out of that extreme, often we seek solitude, but then we need the company to feel alive, to give us joy ... and so goes on. Definitely not the easiest people to live with (especially if you care about).
[I wrote about the common traits of people born in the last week of September]

Notarose ... I loved the book, since I like reading life-inspiring stories, where I can learn something from. I didn't stop at the stories of her travelings, since there are critics who say, she is just rich woman, spoiled and selfish on her journey of self-importance, but I found the story appealing and a nice read.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:56 pm

[quote="notarose"]
sdmom wrote:

Switch topic here:

Definitely in the equation:  this was an Elan original.  
I'm thinking about all infamous things Elan has done regarding exes.  My favorite is his twitter series. Not sure where those can be found.  Anyone know?  [/quote

Or he is mad at Elan for not stopping him for trying to get Andi back if the article is true. I honestly don't know anymore. I would not put anything past TPTB at this point.  Suspect 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

isittrue wrote:
notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Switch topic here:

I'm thinking about all infamous things Elan has done regarding exes.  My favorite is his twitter series. Not sure where those can be found.  Anyone know?  [/quote

Or he is mad at Elan for not stopping him for trying to get Andi back if the article is true.  I honestly don't know anymore.  I would not put anything past TPTB at this point.   Suspect 

Nick retweeted this Elan tweet 3 days ago.  Perhaps that will help whoever wants to sleuth.

How To Watch #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/LkBdvbTKo4
https://mobile.twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/488845106716221441/photos

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:19 pm

I notice Nick tells Andi what he loves about her, and as she says, really sees her for who she is in all aspects. Josh just says he loves her. He talks about himself, his family, and is always "on" smiling and giddy almost and doesn't come across as sincere IMO. I'm puzzled as to why people think that the love story being shown between Andi and Nick, would be leading us astray? I don't get how people can think it is anyone but Nick. Help me out, what am I missing? I don't believe the plane video, so that isn't compelling, it's obviously a joke. Here is a short article that mimics my view of what I'm seeing between Nick and Andi, a real love. http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-16-desiree-hartsock-andi-nick-relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

isittrue wrote:
notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Switch topic here:

Or he is mad at Elan for not stopping him for trying to get Andi back if the article is true.  I honestly don't know anymore.  I would not put anything past TPTB at this point.   Suspect 

If he's mad at Elan then why did he favor it?  He could have just ignored the tweet.
I really really hope it's not true and Nick is moving on with his life.  Praying

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:What I notice when I watch those moments of Nick professing his love to Andi ... is how Andi's face becomes so emotional ... like with Josh, she gets the biggest smile, she is happy and just over the moon that a guy like him would be falling for her, like when a high-school crush that you've been gushing about finally steps forward ... but with Nick ... she loses the words, she gets teary-eyed, in Venice she choked a bit, when she needed to say something after he told her to be falling in love, this episode under the tree she couldn't talk at all, just got the sweetest smile and wanted to devour him with the kiss, I found it kind of beautiful, when he says that it's terrifying and Andi closes the eyes and breaths heavily in ... and then their whole sensual moment ... that's just ... like ... Kids, get a room!

I TOTALLY agree with the above. She will physically not be able to let go of Nick, and she is excited for their future. She will choose Nick and I believe they will be very happy! (and go lucky!) ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Also, here is a clue that Nick is chosen:

During the FantasySuiteDateJourneySoFar, we got a pretty memorable quote from Dwarfman: “I came here to be different.”

http://pleasestopcryingoverthatrose.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:I notice Nick tells Andi what he loves about her, and as she says, really sees her for who she is in all aspects.  Josh just says he loves her.  He talks about himself, his family, and is always "on" smiling and giddy almost and doesn't come across as sincere IMO.  I'm puzzled as to why people think that the love story being shown between Andi and Nick, would be leading us astray?  I don't get how people can think it is anyone but Nick.  Help me out, what am I missing?  I don't believe the plane video, so that isn't compelling, it's obviously a joke.  Here is a short article that mimics my view of what I'm seeing between Nick and Andi, a real love.  http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-16-desiree-hartsock-andi-nick-relationship
Hi KarmaGirl,

You're preaching to the converted here.. so not sure what to tell you.

Another poster emusha had a really great post summarizing Nick and Josh and the type of guys and relationships they offer Andi.

Paraphrasing, her point about Josh was that he was the southern gentleman, the provider, someone that would offer a stable good household and be more of a male dominant role.  Nick was more like a partner in crime, challenging the status quo and more fluid.... Emusha's point, and I think it was a good one, is that both types are great... for different reasons and different people.

Interesting that CH's blog post is following these story lines to some degree - Andi has a choice between what she knows and is comfortable with vs. someone who challenges her.

I think we who hang on this thread definitely appreciate what Nick is able to bring to the table... doesn't mean Josh's offerings are any less valuable.... they just don't get our juices flowing as much as Nicks.

As far as what I see - it's Nick and Andi all the way... and despite the plane foiler and Josh is F1 campaign... I'm 99% confident Andi is going to choose Nick and give us a finale for the ages!!!  :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO