SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:04 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:

Reversing the table
If you were in the final 2 on The Bachelor wouldn't you want the lead to be certain as early as possible?  

And given you were going to be that final person, knowing how the show works after being on it for many weeks, and that it has to film for 10 epis, wouldn't you just go along with the "process" once you were confident because that's just the way it is with this show?  

I would hope her mind was made up as early as possible.  She has to take her relationship into the real world.  That is a much bigger long term priority than her short lived role as bachelorette. I believe an engagement is basically a "save the date" announcement for a pending wedding.  Otherwise, why bother - just keep dating.

The only reason why she needs to have successful dates with many guys on the season is for our entertainment.  Repeatedly, past leads have said they usually know their top 3-4 after the m&g and yet they date and kiss more than 4 in most cases.  It's not really their fault as it is part of the lead's role.  It's also part of the current lead's job to showcase several guys or gals as a kind of audition for the next lead.  That's the real behind the reel.

Notarose, I actually posted this elsewhere.  I don't mind the lead falling in love with two people.  I guess I am not a fairytale kind of girl. 

In Andi's case, Nick and Josh are both great guys in my opinion.  I find no fault in her falling for either one of them or both of them.  Her season when it came to qualities of guys was an embarassment of riches.  I also think her genuinely having feelings for both of the F2 makes her choice of one that much stronger.  To have something great with two people and at the end be able to say, I just want you.  To me that makes her feelings for the one she choose even stronger.  What a compliment to be chosen over someone so great.

To me in reality, we always come into contact with people we are attracted to and compatible with in our lives who aren't our spouse.  Part of marriage and love is that even with other opportunities, we choose to stay with and love exclusively the person we are with.  I find things that test us make us stronger.  So to me having a choice between two great men and feeling confident enough in one to make the decision makes that decision stronger for me.  It would give me confidence that I was the real true one for the rest of that person's life.

We don't run into this in the real world since we don't usually date multiple people seriously.  But I know that I was in love with two people at once in college.  Both men were great and were so different.  In my case I hesitated too long and lost the right one, but I sure appreciate my husband now a lot more since I know what is good for me and makes me happy and it is him that I chose.

yes completely respect your choices and therefore, your point of view.

I'm not a fairytale girl either so we have that in common.Smiley  
really great convo, NR and stuckinsc...
Actually the issue about choosing harkens back to N&A's first one-on-one... about it not just being one right person, but choosing who to be with and continuing to choose them through highs and lows for the rest of your life...  
 :sprinklehearts
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:Stuck, love your new avi

Thanks, you have my all time favorite Nick pic, but these two were too good to let go.  Now to avoid the wrath of Nutty.   :Auto:

Oh and I want Nick happy.  If Andi chooses Nick, I will be happy, but if she doesn't please Nick find Sharleen, please.  I think they would be a great couple, if Andi lets him get away!

I can't read what you said on the avi though. Something about "nutty's tv boyfriend while she's away"?
My favorite avi are nutty and JEN689. I think Nick looks totally yummy on mine  eyedrool He looks so sexy and sweet on yours: salty and sweet at the same time! :cutiepie 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:26 pm

notarose wrote:Mura
 :WAVEY:  thanks for correcting my previous post.  I have edited out the error so as to not cause future confusion.  Would you mind doing the same where you quoted me?

SCs for your consideration:

He only continues to wear one of the two from the RC

photo E4A57414-C514-4C66-BE43-C9B3277D0108_zpsde9z33ae.jpg

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 60 Mfmfmf11

We don't know how many beads are on his bracelet.  The two pics of him wearing it could show different parts thus accounting for the 1st above pic showing 3 colors vs the bottom image.[/quote]

Just wanted to add about the stones in Nick's bracelet.  There are also Amber stones that are used in jewellery from the Dominican.  You can get them in an ivory, green, blue (most expensive), red/rose and brown colors  In my research it says that the blue ones will look like a different color depending on the lighting.  It shows the blue, looking like a cream/ivory color.  
Now not saying this is what has happened to Nick's bracelet but it could explain why they look like one color in a picture and another color in another.  
End of stone analysis from me anyway.  :Nod: laugh out loud 
I have lots of work to do, to dig out all the stuff, I want to Give Away, I Mean Sell at an upcoming garage sale.... lolpanda
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

I am just going to ask, since this is the season of Ask and you shall receive:
Nick, post a picture of your bracelet so we can clearly see the colors of the beads, OK? TIA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:Stuck, love your new avi

Thanks, you have my all time favorite Nick pic, but these two were too good to let go.  Now to avoid the wrath of Nutty.   :Auto:

Oh and I want Nick happy.  If Andi chooses Nick, I will be happy, but if she doesn't please Nick find Sharleen, please.  I think they would be a great couple, if Andi lets him get away!

I can't read what you said on the avi though. Something about "nutty's tv boyfriend while she's away"?
My favorite avi are nutty and JEN689. I think Nick looks totally yummy on mine  eyedrool He looks so sexy and sweet on yours: salty and sweet at the same time! :cutiepie 

I am stealing Nutty's tv boyfriend while she is away.  I guess I should fix the writing.  He is so yummy on yours, I had that on my spilt free Josh and Nick avi.  I could frame that one and put it on my wall, but hubby might finally have me committed.

Is this better?  I want to let Nutty know I missed her, but also since she only wanted to share Nick with Sharleen, I am taking what I want while she isn't here!

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Yeah, love reading all of you.
It's funny how sometimes you hear someone say "how can you fall/like two people, when they are so different?" ... exactly the point. Because they are different, they give you different things, sometimes one can substitute for what the other "is lacking of" ... and in the situation like this, when it's OK, to date both, it's easy to get comfortable and enjoy everything, because you have it all. Once you're faced with a decision to make, that's when gets harder ... and if you haven't done a fair share of analyzes and thinking of who really fits you, what you really feel for one or the other and not just the feeling that you have when you're with them ... then the decision comes late.
I actually adore the quote that Emusha posted today (from Eat, pray, love) ...  about the soulmate, but that quote is much longer in the book, where it says how people don't usually stick with the soulmate for good and forever ... that sometimes soulmates are just people who pass through your life to teach you a lesson or two about yourself. And I love that part of the book, because I actually believe that description, because I experienced meeting my soulmate, that happens to be a guy, whom I'll never live with and although I love him as a person, I'm not in-love with (anymore) and there is no future of us. However ... Andi is one lucky girl and whoever she chooses, she lets one great opportunity go ... but that's life. While meeting a soulmate is more of a miracle ... indeed once in a lifetime experience... that doesn't mean there aren't more soul-mates in this world for each of us ... but just having a chance to meet one, it's the greatest gift.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:41 pm

happygolucky wrote:Yeah, love reading all of you.
It's funny how sometimes you hear someone say "how can you fall/like two people, when they are so different?" ... exactly the point. Because they are different, they give you different things, sometimes one can substitute for what the other "is lacking of" ... and in the situation like this, when it's OK, to date both, it's easy to get comfortable and enjoy everything, because you have it all. Once you're faced with a decision to make, that's when gets harder ... and if you haven't done a fair share of analyzes and thinking of who really fits you, what you really feel for one or the other and not just the feeling that you have when you're with them ... then the decision comes late.
I actually adore the quote that Emusha posted today (from Eat, pray, love) ...  about the soulmate, but that quote is much longer in the book, where it says how people don't usually stick with the soulmate for good and forever ... that sometimes soulmates are just people who pass through your life to teach you a lesson or two about yourself. And I love that part of the book, because I actually believe that description, because I experienced meeting my soulmate, that happens to be a guy, whom I'll never live with and although I love him as a person, I'm not in-love with (anymore) and there is no future of us. However ... Andi is one lucky girl and whoever she chooses, she lets one great opportunity go ... but that's life. While meeting a soulmate is more of a miracle ... indeed once in a lifetime experience... that doesn't mean there aren't more soul-mates in this world for each of us ... but just having a chance to meet one, it's the greatest gift.

clapping!   Happy, I love this post.  Each love we have gives us a gift and teaches us something.  Some I will always love, just not as much as the one I choose to be with as my husband, others I remember fondly.  Even the ones who weren't so great taught me something about myself.  So I appreciate the value they all had in my life.

Hope you and your soul mate are still in touch, I lost touch with mine and really wish my hubby could meet him.  They both are incredible men and knew me so well at the time.  Hubby just gets to keep knowing me forever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

clapping!   Happy, I love this post.  Each love we have gives us a gift and teaches us something.  Some I will always love, just not as much as the one I choose to be with as my husband, others I remember fondly.  Even the ones who weren't so great taught me something about myself.  So I appreciate the value they all had in my life.

Hope you and your soul mate are still in touch, I lost touch with mine and really wish my hubby could meet him.  They both are incredible men and knew me so well at the time.  Hubby just gets to keep knowing me forever.

yes I loved Emusha's quote post too.
I think the first "soulmate" you meet IS really a "reflection" of yourself and that's so important. (Like the quote). He or she helps you to step outside of yourself and see how you may look to other people. Continuing along that theory, that "reflection" soulmate is best as your guide to greater understanding of you through them. You can than celebrate the positive things you see and decide how to adjust the things you want to change.

After that, future potential soulmates, as in lover of your "soul", are those who understand the "soul" or core of who you are and accept that. They are distinct from you, not a reflection. They are there for you but not the same as you.

Happygolucky, do you recommend this book? I know there is a movie - would you recommend it?

Stuckinsc - :yes:  each relationship really helps in getting to know ourselves better. Best way ever!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:14 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I know you weren't asking me, but I can say that "eat, pray, love" is an excellent book. I have read it at least three times. Anyone who has experienced heartbreak can relate to it. I loved the movie too but the book has a lot of heart and soul. Carry on!

yes I loved Emusha's quote post too.
I think the first "soulmate" you meet IS really a "reflection" of yourself and that's so important. (Like the quote).  He or she helps you to step outside of yourself and see how you may look to other people.  Continuing along that theory, that "reflection" soulmate is best as your guide to greater understanding of you through them. You can than celebrate the positive things you see and decide how to adjust the things you want to change.

After that, future potential soulmates, as in lover of your "soul", are those who understand the "soul" or core of who you are and accept that. They are distinct from you, not a reflection.  They are there for you but not the same as you.

Happygolucky, do you recommend this book?  I know there is a movie - would you recommend it?

Stuckinsc - :yes:  each relationship really helps in getting to know ourselves better.  Best way ever!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Sorry to go back to the bracelet but I looked at the most recent pic that Nick posted on IG of him and his friends and I think it might be the same one from the rose ceremony. It looks like there is slight colour to the one bead but it's fading, maybe indicating the pic he posted wasn't from last weekend as it appears to have faded more. The style does appear to be the same three beads and a black band.

Maybe it's just the filter on the photo but it doesn't look as white as I previously thought. This bracelet is driving me crazy laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:33 pm

What is Nick's IG user?

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:36 pm

^^ http://instagram.com/nick_viall28#

@nick_viall28
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO