SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Josh is now favoriting all tweets that refer to any dogs named Murray laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

He's also favorited some that talk about how he might be getting engaged, pics of people/dogs watching him and Andi kiss, and other encouraging ones.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 44s
T minus 15 minutes until my first time live tweeting west coast Cali style! I'm ready, are you?!? #TheBachelorette

My guess is that she wasn't tweeting ET so that she and her F1 could watch together on Face Time

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh is now favoriting all tweets that refer to any dogs named Murray laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

He's also favorited some that talk about how he might be getting engaged, pics of people/dogs watching him and Andi kiss, and other encouraging ones.

He's a crazy man in love!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:53 pm

docnash14 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 44s
T minus 15 minutes until my first time live tweeting west coast Cali style! I'm ready, are you?!? #TheBachelorette

My guess is that she wasn't tweeting ET so that she and her F1 could watch together on Face Time

Really? You think he wants to watch? I think she's just tweeting because she's still in LA.

Meanwhile, Andi has favorited some more #teamjosh tweets, good to know she's also #teamjosh laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 pm

by ElonM Today at 8:45 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 1h
Andi had to do the brave thing and do this on her terms and not wait for the rose ceremony. Amazing #Bachelorette

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 3m
Thx boss! "@Millsy11374: Andi had to do the brave thing and do this on her terms and not wait for the rose ceremony. Amazing #Bachelorette

Barf! This is a bunch of BS! Other Bachelorettes have done the same.
She knew before the date even started.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:57 pm

So, was Chris pathetic enough to look like he will be the next idiot that I hope finally gets dumped by the Final 2?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:01 am

We had a long MTA preview in Colorado. Also previews for the last episode.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:01 am

Bullwinkle wrote:We had a long MTA preview in Colorado.  Also previews for the last episode.

Me too. I hope the experts can get some s/caps.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:02 am

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 44s

Really? You think he wants to watch? I think she's just tweeting because she's still in LA.

Meanwhile, Andi has favorited some more #teamjosh tweets, good to know she's also #teamjosh laugh out loud

I could go either way but I wouldn't be surprised if Josh wanted to see her interactions with the other guys since he's mentioned more than once about not knowing what kind of conversations she was having with the other guys. And I could see them wanting to watch together their date and could also see Josh wanting to support her as she watched her date with Chris.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:03 am

GuardianAngel Today at 10:45 pm

Beagle wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Has it been sleuthed when andi is crying in the white dress with black flowers?

I really hope that she is crying in that scene because she let Nick go early. No need to humiliate him further. no no

That would be great.

IA emusha. That's how I've felt all season with her.

LOL really? it's hilarious to me that only after the Chris exchange and the last RC I'm just waking up to all the things I was absorbing but hadn't quite clicked yet...I guess this is how life in TB goes eh?
sometimes the lead is exemplary despite all the crap thrown her side by production and a mess she makes by letting a guy propose (Ashley)
sometimes the lead is exemplary by going against the grain to let the F2 go early despite ulterior career motives (Ali)
sometimes the lead is so well articulated that he helps set everyone on the right page before sending them off (Sean)
and sometimes just sometimes...
you have the lead that needs sensitivity training (JPG)
and you have the lead who's a diva that laps up all the attention and like a brat wants it to go her way with everyone showering her praises (Deanna & Andi)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:05 am

by pbmax Today at 8:18 pm

emusha wrote:
I think i'm late to the party on this MeAndi train but that conversation makes it very apparent how Andi feeds off of the guys fawning on her --the ILY's, the possibility of 2 guys proposing to her etc.... is it just me or does she seem to just lap that up like it's ice cream?  Suspect
I know Nick had a look like his plans had been spoiled. Damn he's thinking, why she send Chris home. But I hope Nick turn her down, come Atem, join me. wouldn't it be the best ending yet. Don't disappoint Nick!!!

Nick's video shows he's no different than anyone else on this farce show... they want to win.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

+67
melanie1
Luvvy
sparkler
Brill
MiaHawk
betsyeas
beader
Judiful
pumpkinnoodle
MJC1969
SueSt