SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:06 am

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 44s
T minus 15 minutes until my first time live tweeting west coast Cali style! I'm ready, are you?!? #TheBachelorette

My guess is that she wasn't tweeting ET so that she and her F1 could watch together on Face Time

Really? You think he wants to watch? I think she's just tweeting because she's still in LA.

Meanwhile, Andi has favorited some more #teamjosh tweets, good to know she's also #teamjosh laugh out loud

All the more reason to question IF she picked Josh. We know from past contestants that they are told to deceive the public.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:07 am

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
T minus 15 minutes until my first time live tweeting west coast Cali style! I'm ready, are you?!? #TheBachelorette

My guess is that she wasn't tweeting ET so that she and her F1 could watch together on Face Time

Really? You think he wants to watch? I think she's just tweeting because she's still in LA.

Meanwhile, Andi has favorited some more #teamjosh tweets, good to know she's also #teamjosh laugh out loud

I could go either way but I wouldn't be surprised if Josh wanted to see her interactions with the other guys since he's mentioned more than once about not knowing what kind of conversations she was having with the other guys.  And I could see them wanting to watch together their date and could also see Josh wanting to support her as she watched her date with Chris.
I guess I can see this, but still, Josh the Baseball Bat Wielding Future Dad watching Andi on her fs with Nick, no matter how tepid it was or wasn't, just doesn't jive with me. Isn't he still in Tampa which is est?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:08 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Alanna wrote:

All the more reason to question IF she picked Josh.  We know from past contestants that they are told to deceive the public.

Well, IF that's the case, Josh sure isn't having any problem with it by going on and favoring tweets too.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:09 am

atem wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Alanna wrote:

All the more reason to question IF she picked Josh.  We know from past contestants that they are told to deceive the public.

Well, IF that's the case, Josh sure isn't having any problem with it by going on and favoring tweets too.

True, but why is Nick so silent?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:09 am

Maybe they would watch their own date together and none of the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:11 am

I totally forgot about this, but my favorite part of the whole episode was when Andi essentially asked Josh if he could handle her and his face was priceless and proceeds to say "let me take a big sip of my wine" or something along those lines and he takes a huge gulp laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:I totally forgot about this, but my favorite part of the whole episode was when Andi essentially asked Josh if he could handle her and his face was priceless and proceeds to say "let me take a big sip of my wine" or something along those lines and he takes a huge gulp laugh out loud laugh out loud

That was hillarious!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 am

atem wrote:So, was Chris pathetic enough to look like he will be the next idiot that I hope finally gets dumped by the Final 2?

I'm pulling for Nick to dump her Atem. She can keep the other one, cause their not gonna last anyway. I want Nick to mske it a good ending.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:15 am

All I'm saying is that Josh is all smiley and goofy looking as usual. Hardly looks broken hearted. Unlike Nick who had a video showing otherwise.

Either way, if Josh being soooo competitive and has a 'temper issue' were the case, I hardly get why he'd be favoring tweets indicating positive things about MeAndi.

Frankly, I would be perfectly fine with Josh not being F1 as I really don't care for MeAndi. I am just going off of the spoilers we have so far.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:17 am

Josh's ITM/PI/what-have-you during the night portion, especially while they were swimming, are definitely mansion ones with that screen. It was easy to spot and the fact he was wearing a random blue hoodie.

Apologies if that was pointed out already.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:17 am

pbmax wrote:
atem wrote:So, was Chris pathetic enough to look like he will be the next idiot that I hope finally gets dumped by the Final 2?

I'm pulling for Nick to dump her Atem. She can keep the other one, cause their not gonna last anyway. I want Nick to mske it a good ending.

Sorry, he doesn't dump her. His video indicated otherwise.

I posted a response that Nick is showing to be no different than any of the other guys that just want to win. I still think Desiree should appreciate Brooks decided not to do that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:19 am

Ash2214 wrote:I totally forgot about this, but my favorite part of the whole episode was when Andi essentially asked Josh if he could handle her and his face was priceless and proceeds to say "let me take a big sip of my wine" or something along those lines and he takes a huge gulp laugh out loud laugh out loud
 giggling 
yea i wish him luck with that and i hope despite whatever the circumstances with MeAndi she actually does make him happy Josh's seems like a good guy with a kind heart as we've seen esp in his time with the fam
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

+67
melanie1
Luvvy
sparkler
Brill
MiaHawk
betsyeas
beader
Judiful
pumpkinnoodle
MJC1969
SueSt