SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Apparently they're still at the beck and call of Fleiss. I guess once you're in you're in for life.

I'm okay with Jash now but wasn't a fan during her season. She definitely wasn't my favorite Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:25 pm

i LOVE JASH. I was @ U mich with JP. That being said...Ultrasound on tv is odd.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:29 pm

albean99 wrote:Apparently they're still at the beck and call of Fleiss. I guess once you're in you're in for life.

I'm okay with Jash now but wasn't a fan during her season. She definitely wasn't my favorite Bachelorette.

Weren't you and Nutty both on the Ben train?  Which was harder being on the Ben train or being on the Nick train now?  I guess I have been more pro-F1 before and have never seen this side before. 

I admire all of you who have gone through it multiple times being on the non-F1 team, it takes a strong person.  I only found this site for SHA 3, and started with MF for Emily's season on here, so I don't go all the way back to the end of sleuthing on FORT.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:48 pm

It is harder being on the Nick train, IMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:49 pm

I hope last week's episode is online. My friend who I always watch with told me she didn't see the first 2 dates last week because of a tornado not too far away from us, so it was all news coverage. So that means it won't be on my DVR.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:I hope last week's episode is online. My friend who I always watch with told me she didn't see the first 2 dates last week because of a tornado not too far away from us, so it was all news coverage. So that means it won't be on my DVR.
Nutty, it's all on youtube @ bachelornation.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:02 pm

You can always find clips of the episodes on YouTube. Username is aN Nette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

+67
melanie1
Luvvy
sparkler
Brill
MiaHawk
betsyeas
beader
Judiful
pumpkinnoodle
MJC1969
SueSt