SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 am

I was told by a former contestant that when they aren't filming you can't talk to the lead. I think contact is limited then.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 am

nonnie wrote:I was told by a former contestant that when they aren't filming you can't talk to the lead. I think contact is limited then.

Tell that to JP & Ashley Smiley (Hong-kong... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
nonnie wrote:I was told by a former contestant that when they aren't filming you can't talk to the lead. I think contact is limited then.

I didn't watch Jash's season so I know nothing about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:27 pm

nonnie wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Oh you missed a good one. JP can kiss  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:07 pm

pander3575 wrote:
nonnie wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Oh you missed a good one.  JP can kiss  giggling 

And to quote him, he is also good and marrying the bachelorette and getting her knocked up! Quite the man, still my fav couple ever from this show!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
nonnie wrote:

Oh you missed a good one.  JP can kiss  giggling 

And to quote him, he is also good and marrying the bachelorette and getting her knocked up!  Quite the man, still my fav couple ever from this show!

Same here...

Pukhet... beach... rain  :eyesigh: :eyesigh: :eyesigh: :eyesigh: :eyesigh: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Sorry I know this is OT but check this out Smiley Oh the memories!

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6M

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:04 pm

sophienette wrote:Sorry I know this is OT but check this out Smiley Oh the memories!

Oh yes! In the rain  Hugesmile and then when he carried her back and put her down in front of the guys it was like "This woman is mine"  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 pm

That scene with JP and Ashley is one of the best kissing scenes on this show.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm

pander3575 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Sorry I know this is OT but check this out Smiley Oh the memories!

Oh yes!  In the rain  Hugesmile and then when he carried her back and put her down in front of the guys it was like "This woman is mine"  giggling 
Ugh. Jash. And this was AFTER he told her he won't flirt with her that date. What more can we say other than Jash? They really are the gold standard love story of this show, but I think their reign of Bach Nation is over. After Trista/Ryan, then A&R briefly, then Jash, now it's all SeanCat, who will probably soon be sharing the spotlight with Jodi as tptb's pets.

Anyway, Jash will always be the perfect love story, but I actually think I find Jodi a little more compelling because Andi REALLY didn't want to fall in love with this guy and did everything possible not to laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:41 pm

sbolduc wrote:That scene with JP and Ashley is one of the best kissing scenes on this show.

Like EVER   giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

Oh yes!  In the rain  Hugesmile and then when he carried her back and put her down in front of the guys it was like "This woman is mine"  giggling 
Ugh. Jash. And this was AFTER he told her he won't flirt with her that date. What more can we say other than Jash? They really are the gold standard love story of this show, but I think their reign of Bach Nation is over. After Trista/Ryan, then A&R briefly, then Jash, now it's all SeanCat, who will probably soon be sharing the spotlight with Jodi as tptb's pets.

Anyway, Jash will always be the perfect love story, but I actually think I find Jodi a little more compelling because Andi REALLY didn't want to fall in love with this guy and did everything possible not to laugh out loud

I think Jash have real lives and are busy, so they aren't always available to play the game.  I still love them best, it will take a lot to top them for me!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Thread #2

+67
melanie1
Luvvy
sparkler
Brill
MiaHawk
betsyeas
beader
Judiful
pumpkinnoodle
MJC1969
SueSt