SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Sprite wrote:
JBF wrote:Andrew only had me in his corner temporarily. Yet the moment he accidentally called Marquel "Ron" as if he was confusing the two guys in his mind, I knew he was thinking stuff he shouldn't be thinking. The little twirp.

Sorry. Late to the game but I must point out, Ron was talking and being referred to at the time and I have myself mixed up names in exactly the same way....and it had nothing to do with race, just the last person speaking. I'm willing to give Andrew the benefit of the doubt...and I don't even like the guy....but other people there were not impressed with how JJ acted and he himself had originally said he was drunk and didn't exactly remember what was said. Not exactly a stellar witness. I've said it before...he is easily influenced and socially awkward. He was doing whatever the producers told him...no doubt while building him up with what a hero he will be, how impressed Andi and the audience will be, not to mention his friend Marquel will be grateful. Ugh.

Good Post I also remember him saying he did not remember what was exactly said and thank you for reminding others of that fact.  yes  

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm

JBF wrote:You can relax, Sprite. I was just responding to other posts that were harsher on Andrew. I found the dude highly enjoyable on screen... and thought that hostess number bit was a silly thing for the guys to fuss over.

Certainly NOT making the same big hoopty-doo folks on the motherboard were making over that mixup. For all we know, the editors could have even sliced and diced him saying "Ron" simply to make him look questionable too.

interesting This is a very good point that you brought out and probably something that most people did not even think of. What would we do without you and your great insight?  :youdaman: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Max64 wrote:I have no desire to watch Arie either.  Chris to me is really the ideal guy for the lead.  He's intelligent, articulate, good looking, awesome family, very successful, and ready to settle down, to me it's a no brainer.  Does Arie even have a job?

I agree :fingersarecrossed thumbsup 

I agree with your post Max64, but I really wanted to comment on your oh so hot avi!!! Yummy. I so wish he had agreed to do the US version of the Bachelor...and that I understood Russian and could watch his Ukrainian season on youtube.

JBF  👋  No worries. It always boggles my mind how totally people forget all the producer machinations when it comes to this show...not to mention the editing...even those of us who know how this little game is played. Thank goodness we only have one more week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Add me to the list of not watching if Arie is the Bachelor. Sorry, I don't want to spend a season watching a horny, pretty boy trying to score with every woman in the mansion. Its a waste of a season and a waste of a bachelor. They have Chris, the total package seriously looking for a wife, they are going to throw that away for a playboy who just wants to show off his moves on women?  no no 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 pm

I do not want Arie to be the bachelor. Sure he would be entertaining but I could not take him seriously at all.

The girls make the bachelor, as long as I can believe the guy I will watch, my vote is Chris or Marquel
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://www.bustle.com/articles/32632-chris-soules-attacked-jj-obrien-on-the-bachelorette-men-tell-all-and-it-was-so-unfair

My thoughts exactly.  One of these days there will be a Bachelor that I actually like, right?
I guess it could sound harsh to a fan of the Pantspraneur(you can see the other articles giving praise to JJ from that writer). To me, I will give Chris and the other guys who lived with JJ for a while the benefit of the doubt. Some part of me thinks that JJ's just a person who wants to get others riled up and when the others get their back up, JJ claims foul......Sheesh!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:20 pm

How's the recovery Aunties?  handwave 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:To each their own.  I would trust JJ (who had no lies on the lie detector test) over Andrew any day.  Kind of surprised to see so many defending Andrew.  No thanks.

I'm not defending Andrew, not at all.  If Andrew made any comments then he can stand there and take it like a grown ass man(to quote Josh  giggling )  But if JJ was so offended with Andrews comments why not say something earlier?  why not when the guys were ragging on Andrew for having some girls phone number?  Wasn't is JJ that also told the guys that Andrew had a girls phone number?  
It's obvious many of the guys weren't fond of JJ and I see nothing wrong with Chris saying what he did.  We have no idea the extent of what went on in the house, only an edited version.  Josh certainly had a go with Andrew and I didn't see anyone calling him out for it.

Maybe he didn't say anything earlier because it is such a sensitive topic and he was hoping Andrew would get sent home.  I imagine it colored his opinion of him and possibly led to him enlisting Josh to call him out on the waitress number incident.  Regardless, not all men are the same and I agree it probably would be better to have gone directly to Andrew.  I just think JJ isn't that tough guy and was probably intimidated without getting someone else on his side in this strange environment.  I still saw no reason to attack him and even people who love Chris (Molly Mesnick) thought it was odd that Chris went off the rails on JJ.

Also - I think Nick is way more polarizing than Chris.  Like I said earlier,  I was fine with him (although I think he is a bit boring but I feel that way about most of these contestants) just don't like when his temper flares up and he acts all self-righteous.  I just think the "nice guy" is only one part of him.
I don't think that Chris went off the rails on JJ, Not in the least.  Chris was upset that JJ called him names behind his back, upset that JJ thinks he can stir the pot and not get called out for it.  Chris is a guy that calls a spade a spade and that's about all.  Again, far more guys than just Chris had a problem with how JJ is.

Whether or not Andrew said that to JJ is another matter.  Andrew wasn't leaned over enough towards JJ for long enough to give him anything near what JJ says Andrew said to him.  If you look at that clip again, Andrew wasn't leaning over towards JJ for long enough to say what was said, IF and I mean IFFFF Andrew actually said it in the first place.

Bottom line though, I really think that blaming or over-exagerating how Chris was with JJ isn't fair nor right.  If JJ did say bad things about Chris behind his back, I think that Chris would be angry or in the least very put out that JJ can go around stirring up all this crap and I think that all Chris was trying to do was to hold JJ accountable for his actions is all.

Down off my  :soapbox now.  Thanks for hearing me out.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 pm

chloep wrote:** The majority of the people don't want him because of his sincerity.....  peace 

He is hot, fun and can kiss. I guess that's all it takes.  no idea I dunno.
I really like Arie, but I could never take him seriously towards the end when he would go on-and-on about how he sees himself spending the rest of his life with XX and YY. Sorry. I'll watch him and probably like him, but I don't think I would even bother sleuthing or spoiling. I've just heard too many stories...
Are you getting any news on the next bachelor?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Max64 wrote:How's the recovery Aunties?  handwave 
pretty good, still doing the one handed typing. not pretty sometimes, but getting it done.....sometimes it feels that I am giving you all old thoughts by the time I get it all typed out........laugh out loud.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:49 am

chloep wrote:** The majority of the people don't want him because of his sincerity.....  peace

He is hot, fun and can kiss. I guess that's all it takes.  no idea I dunno.
I really like Arie, but I could never take him seriously towards the end when he would go on-and-on about how he sees himself spending the rest of his life with XX and YY. Sorry. I'll watch him and probably like him, but I don't think I would even bother sleuthing or spoiling. I've just heard too many stories...

Ooooh really now! Do tell!

On second thought. Don't.

When I voted for Chris on the "poll" thread, I was quite surprised as to just how big the Arie adoration is on this forum. Although I like the dude, I must watch my Ps and Qs around here and not get snarky... even in innocent fun. (OK... just one snark. If they can find a female Jef Holm, they could pull it off.)

All joking aside, I think he was only thrown in there as a possibility because Marcus (despite saying he's single in an interview) and Marquel are "off the market", while Josh and Nick are involved in a Luuuuv Triangle with Andi per US Weekly. (Yeah... right.)

Since June, I suspected Chris was either F1 or the next lead since Fleiss already had him doing extensive interviews about the show and other contestants ("softening" Nick and Andrew in the public's mind on account of their "villain" edits). You can read them here: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-soules-nick-viall-gloats-and-just-handles-situations-poorly-not-like-gentleman-with-tact-16449.php and http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-chris-soules-id-love-ask-andi-dorfman-two-questions-16453.php In contrast, when Claire did an interview last season, it involved what SHE was doing on the show. Chris, on the other hand, had no need to do these. Yet SOMEBODY wanted a contestant to and the fact that he was chosen, despite being drama-free, was most interesting.

Also going by twitter comments and blogs, Harrison, Fleiss, Elan Gale and Robert Mills in particular have been hardly subtle how much they like the guy. The fact that Andi and Chris get along so well post-show is mind-boggling since "heartbroken dumpees" aren't supposed to. Then again, Jason was chummy with Deanna and Sean with Emily post-show, so I guess you can connect the dots on your own.

Earlier there was some commotion made about his decades old DUI "rap sheet", as well as some hilarious questioning over on the motherboard as to whether or not his company may support "questionable" big businesses like Bayer. (Mind you, everybody who shops at Wal-Mart and gasses with Mobil should be "questioned" too, since those companies are even less innocent.) Yet my take on all of this is that Fleiss & Co. are OK with this because they don't like leads who are totally "squeaky clean" since it prompts viewers to put them on pedestals and get very angry when they don't measure up to some ideal. It is a no-brainer that THIS forum will have endless discussions of Chris' past as his season starts, but hopefully everybody will get it out of their system once the show unfolds. Nobody... not even on his threads where his "fans" visit... has ever said Chris is Mister Goody Two Shoes. He is simply a Sean Lowe with a bit of an edge, so we will be spared the born again virgin talk this time around.

Already they have the built in storyline. He was informed by the older couple in Santa Anita that "sometimes you just know" and you have to go by your "gut", which can apply to his F1 lady. She won't demand a lot of platypus kissing as the runners-up on screen. Also his "going with his head rather than his heart" boo-boo the last time he proposed will be his goal-to-overcome. Andi eliminated him because her head and heart didn't match... and that is a good excuse for his eliminations.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:22 am

JBF wrote:

He is hot, fun and can kiss. I guess that's all it takes.  no idea I dunno.

Ooooh really now! Do tell!

On second thought. Don't.

When I voted for Chris on the "poll" thread, I was quite surprised as to just how big the Arie adoration is on this forum. Although I like the dude, I must watch my Ps and Qs around here and not get snarky... even in innocent fun. (OK... just one snark. If they can find a female Jef Holm, they could pull it off.)

All joking aside, I think he was only thrown in there as a possibility because Marcus (despite saying he's single in an interview) and Marquel are "off the market", while Josh and Nick are involved in a Luuuuv Triangle with Andi per US Weekly. (Yeah... right.)

Since June, I suspected Chris was either F1 or the next lead since Fleiss already had him doing extensive interviews about the show and other contestants ("softening" Nick and Andrew in the public's mind on account of their "villain" edits). You can read them here: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-soules-nick-viall-gloats-and-just-handles-situations-poorly-not-like-gentleman-with-tact-16449.php and http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-chris-soules-id-love-ask-andi-dorfman-two-questions-16453.php In contrast, when Claire did an interview last season, it involved what SHE was doing on the show. Chris, on the other hand, had no need to do these. Yet SOMEBODY wanted a contestant to and the fact that he was chosen, despite being drama-free, was most interesting.

Also going by twitter comments and blogs, Harrison, Fleiss, Elan Gale and Robert Mills in particular have been hardly subtle how much they like the guy. The fact that Andi and Chris get along so well post-show is mind-boggling since "heartbroken dumpees" aren't supposed to. Then again, Jason was chummy with Deanna and Sean with Emily post-show, so I guess you can connect the dots on your own.

Earlier there was some commotion made about his decades old DUI "rap sheet", as well as some hilarious questioning over on the motherboard as to whether or not his company may support "questionable" big businesses like Bayer. (Mind you, everybody who shops at Wal-Mart and gasses with Mobil should be "questioned" too, since those companies are even less innocent.) Yet my take on all of this is that Fleiss & Co. are OK with this because they don't like leads who are totally "squeaky clean" since it prompts viewers to put them on pedestals and get very angry when they don't measure up to some ideal. It is a no-brainer that THIS forum will have endless discussions of Chris' past as his season starts, but hopefully everybody will get it out of their system once the show unfolds. Nobody... not even on his threads where his "fans" visit... has ever said Chris is Mister Goody Two Shoes. He is simply a Sean Lowe with a bit of an edge, so we will be spared the born again virgin talk this time around.

Already they have the built in storyline. He was informed by the older couple in Santa Anita that "sometimes you just know" and you have to go by your "gut", which can apply to his F1 lady. She won't demand a lot of platypus kissing as the runners-up on screen. Also his "going with his head rather than his heart" boo-boo the last time he proposed will be his goal-to-overcome. Andi eliminated him because her head and heart didn't match... and that is a good excuse for his eliminations.

Totally agree with your entire post!!! Maybe I should just follow you around with  Good Post I agree word score  since it seems like I am thinking the same things you are!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl