SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by atem Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 am

Any clues from Iowa?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:59 am

A couple of the more recent tweets...

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Jul 29
Tallying the votes. Some for Chris, some for marquel, some for Chris Harrison... Where are the Arie supporters???

I'll vote for Arie if it amuses you, Fleissmeister! Why did you spell "marquel" with a small "m"? Clearly he isn't your first choice.

From last night...

Chris Soules @C_Soules  ·  12h
I have the best fan/followers in the world! #farmerneedsawife #Bachelor

Elan Gale posted this amusing facial expression from the ATFR show...

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Btq3Jm1CEAAMHbA

Took a little rest away from here and this silly show, but did amuse myself recently reading the motherboard conversations. They are still going at it with the Nick-Andi fantasy date "debacle". Apparently even in post-show interview(s?), Nick confirmed that they didn't just decorate his fairytale scrapbook. Also there's an interesting thread over there comparing this last ATFR with the Jillian/Reid's (still visible on youtube) in which "what happened" in the fantasy date was up to viewers to interpret.

In any case... back to Chris, there were some posts confirming from "a friend" of his that he got the job. Is it simply a rumor not backed by any facts? We shall see.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:21 pm

I liked Chris from the first time I saw that pic of him on a beach chair. During the season, I was kind of ok with him being the bachelor. One outburst turned me off, 2nd outburst at the MTA totally turned me off. I mentioned in another post, the tweeting promoting himself is a little too much for me.

Now I see #farmerneedsawife #Bachelor. He's making it worse for me to get on board.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Chris from the first time I saw that pic of him on a beach chair. During the season, I was kind of ok with him being the bachelor. One outburst turned me off, 2nd outburst at the MTA totally turned me off. I mentioned in another post, the tweeting promoting himself is a little too much for me.

Now I see #farmerneedsawife #Bachelor. He's making it worse for me to get on board.

I know for me he is giving me memories of MeAndI and I really liked him before.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Don't they all do that though? He may have even been instructed to by his "higher ups". (Remember too how Harrison promoted him before the season started in his "ones to watch".) Sean, in particular, was hardly subtle in his campaigning... and also continued his limelight exposure with DWTS post show. Yet, regardless of some of our individual personal opinions, he delivered exactly what Fleiss wanted... and production considered him quite the gentleman.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:54 pm

IMO Chris would be the most interesting bachelor. It would be fun to see some sweet Daisy Mae's chasing him!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:02 pm

JBF wrote:Don't they all do that though? He may have even been instructed to by his "higher ups". (Remember too how Harrison promoted him before the season started in his "ones to watch".) Sean, in particular, was hardly subtle in his campaigning... and also continued his limelight exposure with DWTS post show. Yet, regardless of some of our individual personal opinions, he delivered exactly what Fleiss wanted... and production considered him quite the gentleman.

I don't remember Sean campaigning for the gig. Then again, he didn't have to. He had it already by the MTA of that summer. There was no need. In fact, he didn't even get twitter until part way through Emily's season airing. And his tweets weren't campaigning in style. A lot of them were religious in nature and just responding to fans' questions.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 87b72b10 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 86669110 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:06 pm

At this point, after watching the fiasco of this season, I am surprised anyone wants to be on this show at all. The edits they have given most of the leads and a lot of the contestants are less than stellar. I would prefer Ari, as he is more my type physically, but Chris would be ok too. I don't even know if I am going to watch, as I seldom get invested in the Bachelor as opposed to the Bachelorette. As long as it's not Nick, all is good.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
JBF wrote:Don't they all do that though? He may have even been instructed to by his "higher ups". (Remember too how Harrison promoted him before the season started in his "ones to watch".) Sean, in particular, was hardly subtle in his campaigning... and also continued his limelight exposure with DWTS post show. Yet, regardless of some of our individual personal opinions, he delivered exactly what Fleiss wanted... and production considered him quite the gentleman.

I don't remember Sean campaigning for the gig. Then again, he didn't have to. He had it already by the MTA of that summer. There was no need. In fact, he didn't even get twitter until part way through Emily's season airing. And his tweets weren't campaigning in style. A lot of them were religious in nature and just responding to fans' questions.

I thought of that after I posted it. When did they declare him the lead? Was it on Emily's ATFR? My brain is shot.

(Also my point was not to ridicule him but simply think of another example of a future lead happy to be the lead and accepting the support.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:33 pm

JBF wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I thought of that after I posted it. When did they declare him the lead? Was it on Emily's ATFR? My brain is shot.

(Also my point was not to ridicule him but simply think of another example of a future lead happy to be the lead and accepting the support.)

Sean was announced as The Bachelor at the end of September, 2012 (thanks to a quick People magazine Google search). Bachelor Pad 3 was that summer and I think he was announced at the finale of that. Remember super fan Paige was a contestant on his season?
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:33 pm

The farmer need a wife thing seems to indicate he's the Bachelor to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:43 pm

... and Juan was chosen quickly since there was no Bachelor Pad or Bachelor In Paradise that summer to delay the announcement. Don't know what happened with Zak W, Drew and Brooks as candidates.

*chuckle chuckle*

They must have used the same editors, since everything on MTA was "timed" the same way... especially in the "journey" montage complete with all-alone Bachelorette sobbing as if she made a mistake. (Not that Emily and Andi look all that genuine in their *sniff sniff*.) What isn't shown here (but seen earlier on MTA) is Chris mentioning his greeting Andi on the first night... and very favorably, I might add, much as Andi discussed Juan being hot at the start of his WTA (before roasting him later, then defending him all over again). Chris was first out of the limos in reality, by the way... even if Marcus was edited as first just so that we won't see THAT close of a connection between Chris and Sean.

In conclusion...

Harrison: Well, AMERICA has fallen in love with Chris.

You heard it from HIS mouth.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl