SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:45 pm

I'd rather it be Chris than Arie. That's basically the only reason. Mostly, I think this show has run it's course and needs to end.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Oh I forgot to mention.

Sean puts Kalon in his place.
Chris puts JJ in his place.

Better yet... jump to Sean's sitting on The Hot Seat in his video above, THEN start playing BOTH videos at the SAME TIME.

It is like they used a freaking stencil kit in the editing room!! Harrison only changed a few lines here and there with his cue cards.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Yeah this show does nothing but recycle storylines, but why would the show throw Arie's name out there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:11 pm

atem wrote:Yeah this show does nothing but recycle storylines, but why would the show throw Arie's name out there?  

Good Question!!! hmmm no Rolling Eyes 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Maybe because they don't want Nick, despite pulling the same stunt Arie did... with his journal... post show? Maybe Arie has had more time to "heal" after Emily rejected him (and break-ups with others in the years since), while Nick needs more... time? That's it. Time to heal. Marquel has his cookies to get over the heartbreak, after all. Gee... I have no clue. Maybe Arie has been sending Secret Admirer Letters we don't know about.

On another note. I will correct my self. There are SOME differences between Chris and Sean's edit on MTA. (See videos a few posts back.)

I will try to be nick-picky... just not viall-abolically so.

1.) Harrison: "Everywhere I go these days, I seem to get the same question from our viewers: Why wasn't Sean among our final two men this season?" (clap in audience) "After all, Emily herself referred to Sean as marriage material and the perfect guy. So what went wrong? Let's bring him to the hot seat... Sean!"
2.) Harrison: "Well, America has fallen in love with Chris. So why didn't Andi love this big time farmer from small town Iowa?" (clap in audience) "Let's find out. Chris, come up and join me."

1.) Harrison shakes hands first and then hugs Sean.
2.) Harrison slaps a handshake first and then hugs Chris a bit longer. (Well... he did say "Chris, come up and join me." Chris loves his Chris.)

1.) Harrison to Sean: "You have a few fans."
2.) Harrison to Chris after even louder cheers: "I don't get it". Chris: "I don't either."

1.) "... and you had a huge fan in Emily. You had an amazing relationship that seemed to be going... perfectly... and then it kinda all went wrong." (cue Sean nodding his head)
2.) "In all seriousness, you and Andi had something really special and you pulled all the stops including a prop plane that flew over your farm that said Chris loves Andi." (cue more howls in audience) "But in the end she didn't choose a life in Iowa with you" (cue shots of ladies shaking their heads)

1.) "Let's take a look at what happened" (Harrison Head Turn)
2.) "Let's take a look" (Harrison Head Turn)

These all match... the Edit Elves were checking off their list to be sure the montage covered it.
- the limo arrival with window shots of Sean/Chris observing
- Emily "nice to meet you". Andi "nice to meet you"
- Emily narrates first. Andi narrates first.
- Window boxes of audience ladies during shirtless time.
- Sean says, on cue, that he has fallen in love with Emily. "Chris loves Andi" up in the air... and later we see he is beyond just "falling".
- Kissing scenes both drawn out. Sean is totally ready to be a dad and Andi's heart is melted during smooch time.
- Shots of Bachelorettes sobbing in the night... and looking down at the close of the montages
- Sean sigh after elimination. Chris sigh after elimination.
- Shots of Sean/Chris getting in van... and the headlights blind us both times.

Some moments are a little off since the Edit Stencil Kit was not perfect... and Sean, after all, made it to the rose ceremony. Curiously, there are no shots of the Lowe Family. But... he's "totally ready to be a dad. Totally ready to be married. He will love his wife forever and put her first."

1.) "He's everything that I wanted right in front of me, everything I've ever prayed for right in front of me... and I am choosing to pass it by."
(cue shot of confused lady in audience)
2.) Andi speaks directly to him that she "doesn't see the foundation of us and I guess that's the honest truth of it".
(nobody is confused as long as Andi insists she's honest)

1.) "When I told her I loved her, I meant it with every ounce of my being. When she walked out tonight, in my head I thought that's my wife... and it's not. When I had all week to think about this and never did I think that I was going to be going home. All week my thoughts have been consumed with being a father, being a husband, which I was fully prepared to do. There are a lot of emotions going on inside of me right now. Sadness. Embarrassment. I want to love someone with every ounce of my being..."

Poor Sean knew what he was doing, but is now confused... then thinks ahead.

2.) "I didn't see that coming..." (more break up scenes) "It hurts. It wasn't the answer I wanted. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but I uh... I am glad I know. I do have some questions as to what the hell just happened. It is like, what do I do? What the hell do I do?"

Poor Chris is confused. Let Harrison explain. "You thought that you had found the woman that you were bringing home." Didn't Harrison have to tell Ashley Hebert that she was in love with Brad too? Oh he prefers them when they are at their most gullible.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:02 pm

It looks like Fleiss is leaning toward Arie. There are a lot of women that support him. Ugh!
I just don't want to see him on my screen....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Chris from the first time I saw that pic of him on a beach chair. During the season, I was kind of ok with him being the bachelor. One outburst turned me off, 2nd outburst at the MTA totally turned me off. I mentioned in another post, the tweeting promoting himself is a little too much for me.

Now I see #farmerneedsawife #Bachelor. He's making it worse for me to get on board.

Is this the reason why they are iffy about him being chosen as the Bachelor? Maybe they found him a little too overconfident that he will get the part, so they threw in other candidates just to show him that he is not the only one being considered?

I would love it if its Chris. He's the only one I'm interested in among the "candidates". But there's something off about Fleiss trying to get Arie, or Nick or Marquel on the fray. Seems like Chris is not charming the producers.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:46 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:It looks like Fleiss is leaning toward Arie. There are a lot of women that support him. Ugh!
I just don't want to see him on my screen....
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:51 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Chris from the first time I saw that pic of him on a beach chair. During the season, I was kind of ok with him being the bachelor. One outburst turned me off, 2nd outburst at the MTA totally turned me off. I mentioned in another post, the tweeting promoting himself is a little too much for me.

Now I see #farmerneedsawife #Bachelor. He's making it worse for me to get on board.

Is this the reason why they are iffy about him being chosen as the Bachelor?  Maybe they found him a little too overconfident that he will get the part, so they threw in other candidates just to show him that he is not the only one being considered?

I would love it if its Chris.  He's the only one I'm interested in among the "candidates".  But there's something off about Fleiss trying to get Arie, or Nick or Marquel on the fray.   Seems like  Chris is not charming the producers.

OK... just one more lengthy post and will call it a night. Just tossing some stuff here to the conversation.

Harrison is definitely "charmed". Maybe the "iffy" factor lies in the Iowa situation. Note the silly stunt of the Canadian "fan" crashing Men Tell All, so that there is a... shall we say?... wider net for candidates. Some of the contestants can come to potentially date Chris post show if they are not sure about "settling" in Iowa... or making some sort of compromise in the relationship.

Here is another thing. Yes, as GuardianAngel pointed out, that #farmerneedsawife #Bachelor is obvious promotion. This is the key question: Just HOW obvious? How many outside this forum are paying THAT much attention to his twitter account? I still think somebody involved with the company is pushing Chris to promote himself on twitter, maybe because he is UNDER-selling himself with interviews.

This is a key difference between him and... OK... I will bring him up AGAIN... Sean Lowe.

Is it silly to go past to previous seasons to search for any possible "patterns"? I was rooting for Ryan Park over Ben Flajnik after Ashley's in 2011, since neither he nor Sean Lowe were announced as "it" officially until the finale of Bachelor Pad in September. Likewise, Jake was announced during Dancing With The Stars in September. Not sure about Brad. Last summer, Juan was announced on ATFR, but there was no summer series that could delay the announcement and build up suspense... as they are obviously doing NOW.

Apparently Roberto (post Ali breakup) was also a candidate in the summer of 2012, along with BOTH Sean and Arie... and BOTH Sean and Arie acted hesitant about taking the role which may explain this third choice tossed in the mix. Despite how many interviews Sean was conducting to stay in the media eye (while Chris Soules is pretty much sticking to twitter), he kept answering THE Question with the same stock answer: "I don't think I could go through that again". He claimed to be exhausted. Statements like that convinced me that Arie or somebody new would be chosen since he did NOT want the role. How would I know that he just may have been coached to say that in order to keep suspense going? Listen for yourself. There are more of these floating around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ZtHaaYEPQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0nwr4OZgmE

Likewise, here's an article from 7-31-12: http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2012/07/31/whats-holding-arie-luyendyk-jr-back-from-doing-the-bachelor/

We learned recently that Arie Luyendyk Jr. (along with Sean Lowe) are in the running to star on the next season of The Bachelor, according to the show’s producer. Earlier in the season when Arie was interviewed, he didn’t seem to show much interest in doing The Bachelor, but since then, he seems to have changed his tune. In an interview this weekend with the Indianapolis Star, Arie revealed that his heart is in a better place now since doing The Bachelorette: “I’m good. I’m in a good place now. It definitely gave me a lot of clarity about what I am looking for in a woman and I feel good.”

So, if he feels better, what could possibly be holding him back from doing a season of The Bachelor? Well, it’s as simple as not being asked…yet. Arie explained: “They are going to announce it shortly. I haven’t made a decision yet,” adding that he has not been asked yet, but: “if they did ask me, I’d be very flattered.” Now, just because he has not been asked yet, does not mean he will not be asked. Mike Fleiss recently tweeted telling fans that they were still trying to tally up the votes of which guy the people want more, and in that pool is also Roberto Martinez, despite recent reports that he has found a new girlfriend, as well as Sean Lowe.

8-1-12: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/arizonaliving/articles/2012/07/27/20120727arie-jr-talks-bachelorette.html#ixzz39BnVGd00

If you're holding your breath waiting for Arie Luyendyk Jr. to be announced as the next star of "The Bachelor," relax. The Scottsdale resident isn't sure if he's ready to jump into another reality show.

"That's a very tough decision, and I'd really have to put a lot of thought to that," the race car driver said during a recent conference call after "The Bachelorette" finale. "Obviously, months have gone by since the taping, but it is a very emotional journey and it'd be a tough decision for me, but I would be flattered if they asked."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Marcus and Lacey are both tweeting their support for Chris S.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:04 am

He tweeted something hilarious a month ago about Chris potentially being the lead, but I totally forgot what it was. LOL!

I take it that Marcus is "off the market" for now. Granted, Fleiss would LOVE to add him to The List with Marquel and Arie.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:06 pm

RS says he's the next Bachelor officially!!! Signed a contract and they have been filming in Iowa for the past two days. People at the State Fair had to sign waivers because they were being filmed.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl