SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:23 pm

oops! Not meaning to bring politics to the table, but since he was mentioned, some not so nice news on the Gov of Texas hitting the major news outlets.

It has nothing to do with Chris and him being rumoured to be the next bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:oops! Not meaning to bring politics to the table, but since he was mentioned, some not so nice news on the Gov of Texas hitting the major news outlets.

It has nothing to do with Chris and him being rumoured to be the next bachelor.

Got to admit that story made me laugh.  I am sure MF is thrilled.  Even bad press is good press!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:47 am

Oh gosh darn. There goes his chance to stop Hurricane Hillary in 2016, although you can bet the Republicans have something cookin' on the back burner for her. You DO notice how every news source reports it differently. Fox Nation says "the left-leaning Texans for Public Justice government watchdog group filed an ethics complaint accusing the governor of coercion..."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:54 am

JBF wrote:Oh gosh darn. There goes his chance to stop Hurricane Hillary in 2016, although you can bet the Republicans have something cookin' on the back burner for her. You DO notice how every news source reports it differently. Fox Nation says "the left-leaning Texans for Public Justice government watchdog group filed an ethics complaint accusing the governor of coercion..."

As a proud former resident of Travis county, I can tell you that Travis county is liberal.  At least once per legislative season some representative introduces a motion to move the state capital out of Austin, Travis county and Austin and their crunchy granola attitude is not representative of Texas (actual quote from one year).  I had friends who told me, a graduate of The University of Texas, that it was liberal filth university and their child would never be allowed to attend that University in that city.  I loved it.

Rick Perry tried unsuccessfully to run for president in 2012 as well.  He was at best fodder for the campaign anyway.

This doesn't effect my enthusiasm to see Chris as the bachelor at all, but I am sure MF loves it!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:00 am

Surprisingly Iowa is a "purple state", swinging from one party to the other in each election. Much like Ohio. You wouldn't think that on account of it being "heartland midwest".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:11 am

JBF wrote:Surprisingly Iowa is a "purple state", swinging from one party to the other in each election. Much like Ohio. You wouldn't think that on account of it being "heartland midwest".

The Iowans (is that a term?) that I have met have actually been pretty moderate in their views, so nope I can see purple.  Truthfully, I have liked the few people I have met from Iowa, so I really do hope they do a couple of weeks in Iowa to start the season.  I would love to see the state and see the women really get to see Chris's life and passion.

I have family and friends from Ohio who lean more right than left, but with large prestigious universities like OSU and Case Western, I am not surprised that their is more liberal leaners as well.

I joke that I grew up on the Midwestern coast of Florida, the gulf coast south of Tampa.  It used to be primarily settled by Midwesterners and Canadians. It was kind of a toss up too, now more red than blue, but back then, it was blue at least half the time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:29 am

Actually, Iowa has only supported a republican for president once in the last 30 years---- in 2004, and I suspect that was due to 9/11.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:37 am

stuckinsc wrote:The Iowans (is that a term?) that I have met have actually been pretty moderate in their views, so nope I can see purple.

Much like everybody on this thread. The only "debates" are...
a) whether or not Chris would make a boring lead
b) should we drum up his ancient "rap sheet"?
c) was there much of a tit-for-tat with JJ at Men Tell All? (He and Nick have forgotten everything they were fussing about on the show... or, as Nick put it, his "verbal lashing"... and have been pretty much buddy-buddy.)

A few times I have visited the wrestling matches over on the L-U-V Triangle's NON-fan (a.k.a. uncensored) threads, but the arena has been pretty quiet today as most have moved on. (It has been over two weeks since the ATFR show of ATFRs.) Sadly, Bachelor In Paradise doesn't have everybody's mojo kicking much, which is a shame... because I am gradually getting "into" it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 pm

JBF wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:The Iowans (is that a term?) that I have met have actually been pretty moderate in their views, so nope I can see purple.

Much like everybody on this thread. The only "debates" are...
a) whether or not Chris would make a boring lead
b) should we drum up his ancient "rap sheet"?
c) was there much of a tit-for-tat with JJ at Men Tell All? (He and Nick have forgotten everything they were fussing about on the show... or, as Nick put it, his "verbal lashing"... and have been pretty much buddy-buddy.)

A few times I have visited the wrestling matches over on the L-U-V Triangle's NON-fan (a.k.a. uncensored) threads, but the arena has been pretty quiet today as most have moved on. (It has been over two weeks since the ATFR show of ATFRs.) Sadly, Bachelor In Paradise doesn't have everybody's mojo kicking much, which is a shame... because I am gradually getting "into" it.

I am willing to give Chris a chance.  Overall, I like him, didn't love him at the MTA, but I will wait and see with the JJ stuff.  I don't give a darn about his rap sheet, to me it is a whole lot of fuss over nothing. 

Loving BiP, it is trashy fun.  It is at least fun on Monday night.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:13 pm

From Twitter from @danaardary
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 25 Chris410from @danaardary

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:45 pm

^^^ Wow, great picture of Chris! ^^^

I just played catch up on this thread. It takes me a while to find things after they've been moved to get ready for the next season  duh 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 25 Chris410from @danaardary

Can you please add the source of this pic, like I did with this one. TY

MadeleineMaureen ‏@maddiemaureen  4h
"I hope u aren't jealous of my boy toy  -my mom, on the topic of Chris Soules, next season's Bachelor pic.twitter.com/O1I3apSWrm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 25 BvflL3aCYAARYH9
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl