Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
@stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:what did i miss? ...Loong and behold. A mind game!

I was talking with Sue about the possible Nick's SH visit  this weekend implied by his prev tweet on this very thread. and now Boom!..we get this in an instant.

http://web.stagram.com/p/767586667064397159_28313266#cXgWszrgcQRXXc1K.99

more: Josh in the cancun, and then the Off pic. I wondered of the 4th of July SH visit on this thread and then the lake-gate all over the place.

"Ask and You Shall Receive"  Praying SEASON  :headbanging 

Now i get it. All scream Nick CANT be the F1.

as always, follow the golden rule. Think the contrary. He is the F1.  :uptonogood 


Today is one of those days I really hope you are right.  So I am not on twitter or IG, but when I click the link in this post on the right side about the pic it gives a date and says Nashville.  Anyone care to interpret IG for me?

hey stuc..i could be wrong..until i proven to be right.. giggling . Like you, due to my background, i have to questions everything, anything endlessly
laugh out loud
Seriously, i have no probs with Nick get away from this season with our wihout Meandi. if its the latter im sure Sharleen --who i like way more than Meandi--already ready2 to snacth him minutes after ATFR  :cutesmile!: 

BUT i have serious problem with MFnMinions's devious tricks to fool us sleuthers. Just like last year, its like a battle that i should win!hahaha :tinfoil

I would love for MF and TPTB to have totally messed with RS again.  It would be the best belated birthday present ever.  My only hesitation is MeAndI.  If she picks Nick then I am sure the woman I see her being with him is the more dominant side, but there is a lot I see when she is not with him that I don't like.  From a selfish standpoint, I would love to see him with Sharleen, who I really do think gets him.

Now Josh would be a blast for me as the bachelor, but then again, I could love Nick or Chris too, though I am not sure I trust MF to do a bachelor season with either Nick or Chris with real class.

I am a graduate student at a medical school and one of the favorite t-shirts for the medical students is Keep Calm and Doc On.  I have to go to bed but Nick chicks, Keep Calm and Nick On!

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:37 am

@2boys3girls wrote:mura, are you as confident as you were with Chres?  

NO. I am more confident now laugh out loud  as i learned a lot from Chres's season  giggling

but i got to give mad props for MF's minions though...hat off...they stepping up their game  'nicely' this season  yes .

but hey..i hope everyone still spare some space fot the Nick not the F1 possibility. I dont have crystal ball, nor anything like i have snapchatted him or called him when he was boarding on a plane rofl. I just use my rosie glass and smartypants. It still remains to be seen whether i am correct all along or being delusional laugh out loud. All is about Fun for me. :trampoline: .i hope its also the case for everyone  Praying

its like we should get this gentle reminder regularly: just relax!...this is only a silly romance TV show that has no impact on our awesome RL whatsoever nor the world's peace  lolpanda  (im not directing it to you, 2-3  bestbud!  just referring to the board's cray2 at times..duh). It still amazed me on how anyone can forget that we have only shown about 5-10% of what truly happened BTS and that this darn show is heavily edited and scripted  :halo  no idea

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by 2boys3girls on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 am

Thanks, mura!

I just can't wait to get to the finale. Our guy is looking happy either way!
avatar
2boys3girls

Female Posts : 856
Join date : 2012-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Brill on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:05 am

I will be so glad in 2 weeks when we will know one way or another. :yes: I am not a fan of suspense!  no no  That's probably why I have been known to check the back of the book I am reading, long before I get there.  Hugesmile 
avatar
Brill

Female Posts : 2772
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
@2boys3girls wrote:mura, are you as confident as you were with Chres?  

NO. I am more confident now laugh out loud  as i learned a lot from Chres's season  giggling

but i got to give mad props for MF's minions though...hat off...they stepping up their game  'nicely' this season  yes .

but hey..i hope everyone still spare some space fot the Nick not the F1 possibility. I dont have crystal ball, nor anything like i have snapchatted him or called him when he was boarding on a plane rofl. I just use my rosie glass and smartypants. It still remains to be seen whether i am correct all along or being delusional laugh out loud. All is about Fun for me. :trampoline: .i hope its also the case for everyone  Praying

its like we should get this gentle reminder regularly: just relax!...this is only a silly romance TV show that has no impact on our awesome RL whatsoever nor the world's peace  lolpanda  (im not directing it to you, 2-3  bestbud!  just referring to the board's cray2 at times..duh). It still amazed me on how anyone can forget that we have only shown about 5-10% of what truly happened BTS and that this darn show is heavily edited and scripted  :halo  no idea

Nian's chemistry and connection (mental, physical and beyond) is undeniable. "When you know, you know." Watching her connection with him vs any of the other guys, it is not even close. Do I leave room for the consideration that the F1 is not Nick? Sure, nothing is 100% but what I see on screen and the blatant force feeding of the spoiled F1 all over the media coupled with the numerous examples of possible subtle Nian hints is making me feel more confident of Foiler Part Deux for RS. He will probably go "Oops well I will just get it right next time" like he did after last Bachelorette  Rolling Eyes I don't care how confident he is, he was 1000% confident last time.
avatar
MonicaJM2001

Posts : 2791
Join date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 am



For the plane video my favorite daydream outcome would be for Jimmy Kimmel to pop up over the seat as the person filming Nick.

For this IG pic.. I'd most like it to be Nick, Andi and Josh toasting to the mind game they just played on #merica.  :stirthepot laugh out loud 

nick_viall28 A little Friday happy hour. #chicago #summer 1h
http://web.stagram.com/p/767586667064397159_28313266#cXgWszrgcQRXXc1K.99

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:51 am

@grace8136 wrote:

For the plane video my favorite daydream outcome would be for Jimmy Kimmel to pop up over the seat as the person filming Nick.

For this IG pic.. I'd most like it to be Nick, Andi and Josh toasting to the mind game they just played on #merica.  :stirthepot laugh out loud 

nick_viall28 A little Friday happy hour. #chicago #summer 1h
http://web.stagram.com/p/767586667064397159_28313266#cXgWszrgcQRXXc1K.99


Grace, that would be AWESOME if it were the three of them laughing at the wool they've pulled over all of our eyes. Great thought! And yes, the Jimmy Kimmel thing would be hilarious. Keep these thoughts coming - very creative and could be true.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:54 am

@grace8136 wrote:

For the plane video my favorite daydream outcome would be for Jimmy Kimmel to pop up over the seat as the person filming Nick.

For this IG pic.. I'd most like it to be Nick, Andi and Josh toasting to the mind game they just played on #merica.  :stirthepot laugh out loud 

nick_viall28 A little Friday happy hour. #chicago #summer 1h
http://web.stagram.com/p/767586667064397159_28313266#cXgWszrgcQRXXc1K.99

I was just watching Jimmy Kimmel tonight and something made me chuckle. When it went to commercial, it has a voice over "Jimmy Kimmel Live, brought to you by Cheetos...." I chuckled because Nick was snacking on cheetos in between his plane conversation.  giggling As for the IG pic, my dream is it is CH, Nick and Andi have a little secret "happy hour" Before anyone nixes it, CH mentioned last time how he had been present in  some of Des/Chris meet ups.
avatar
MonicaJM2001

Posts : 2791
Join date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:20 am

@MonicaJM2001 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
@2boys3girls wrote:mura, are you as confident as you were with Chres?  

NO. I am more confident now laugh out loud  as i learned a lot from Chres's season  giggling

but i got to give mad props for MF's minions though...hat off...they stepping up their game  'nicely' this season  yes .

but hey..i hope everyone still spare some space fot the Nick not the F1 possibility. I dont have crystal ball, nor anything like i have snapchatted him or called him when he was boarding on a plane rofl. I just use my rosie glass and smartypants. It still remains to be seen whether i am correct all along or being delusional laugh out loud. All is about Fun for me. :trampoline: .i hope its also the case for everyone  Praying

its like we should get this gentle reminder regularly: just relax!...this is only a silly romance TV show that has no impact on our awesome RL whatsoever nor the world's peace  lolpanda  (im not directing it to you, 2-3  bestbud!  just referring to the board's cray2 at times..duh). It still amazed me on how anyone can forget that we have only shown about 5-10% of what truly happened BTS and that this darn show is heavily edited and scripted  :halo  no idea

Nian's chemistry and connection (mental, physical and beyond) is undeniable. "When you know, you know." Watching her connection with him vs any of the other guys, it is not even close. Do I leave room for the consideration that the F1 is not Nick? Sure, nothing is 100% but what I see on screen and the blatant force feeding of the spoiled F1 all over the media coupled with the numerous examples of possible subtle Nian hints is making me feel more confident of Foiler Part Deux for RS. He will probably go "Oops well I will just get it right next time" like he did after last Bachelorette  Rolling Eyes I don't care how confident he is, he was 1000% confident last time.

True this, Monica. Great post!!
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:31 am

@stuckinsc wrote:
I am a graduate student at a medical school and one of the favorite t-shirts for the medical students is Keep Calm and Doc On.  I have to go to bed but Nick chicks, Keep Calm and Nick On!

I love it!!! Keep Calm and Nick On!!!!   giggling  yes 
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 am

@MonicaJM2001 wrote:
@grace8136 wrote:

For the plane video my favorite daydream outcome would be for Jimmy Kimmel to pop up over the seat as the person filming Nick.

For this IG pic.. I'd most like it to be Nick, Andi and Josh toasting to the mind game they just played on #merica.  :stirthepot laugh out loud 

nick_viall28 A little Friday happy hour. #chicago #summer 1h
http://web.stagram.com/p/767586667064397159_28313266#cXgWszrgcQRXXc1K.99

I was just watching Jimmy Kimmel tonight and something made me chuckle. When it went to commercial, it has a voice over "Jimmy Kimmel Live, brought to you by Cheetos...." I chuckled because Nick was snacking on cheetos in between his plane conversation.  giggling As for the IG pic, my dream is it is CH, Nick and Andi have a little secret "happy hour" Before anyone nixes it, CH mentioned last time how he had been present in  some of Des/Chris meet ups.

OMG..this is all too interesting just  !..laugh out loud. Thanks Grace, Monica and all!

to  :stirthepot  more : this is Josh's hand that ive IDd

But sorry, everyone. after last year's infamous Brooks's thumb analysis (that drove me nuts!) :pullouthair: ..i promise myself to not get caught in someone's body part  :detective  ever again. giggling . I encourage others to try to have fun with it though  :gotcha:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 am

@grace8136 wrote:

For the plane video my favorite daydream outcome would be for Jimmy Kimmel to pop up over the seat as the person filming Nick.

For this IG pic.. I'd most like it to be Nick, Andi and Josh toasting to the mind game they just played on #merica.  :stirthepot laugh out loud 

nick_viall28 A little Friday happy hour. #chicago #summer 1h
http://web.stagram.com/p/767586667064397159_28313266#cXgWszrgcQRXXc1K.99

Two hahahahas Grace.
rofl rofl 
Love the JK youtube video reference - that would be AWESOME!!
And the mind game toast is the best!!!
Rock on!!!   :yes:
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum