SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Jamie and Doug are my fav couple hands down. I do wish Jamie would stop bringing how she wasn't attracted to Doug at the wedding...yeah, we get it. I don't blame her though for not doing the horizontal mambo yet. Sometimes I forget that they've only know each other a couple of weeks. Poor Doug though...he's so patient.

As for Monet and Vaughn. They need to scrap this one. While the girls night seemed a little insensitive, let's not forget this dude was suggesting threesomes - WTH?!?! WHY was that not addressed??? Vaughn seems very manipulative like he's looking for arguments. Saying her personality is annoying, saying he couldn't stand her dog, suggesting SHE be the one to cook for him. He is trying her every which way he can. I find myself fast forwarding past their segments as they are exhausting to watch.

That told me all I wanted to know about Vaughn. She was hurt, but ignored it. It will come up again and again if she stays with him. Neither of them is a catch imo.

I think Doug is good for Jamie, but I really want to reach through my screen and mess up that middle part in his hair. No part, maybe side part, definitely not middle part! I also think they are acting normal for a couple that's known each other for 2 weeks. Not sure why the psychologists wants them to speed up the emotional intimacy. Ratings? Seems like Doug has a better strategy with just being a likable person at this stage. The fact that he's not pressuring her may allow something real to develop in this crazy scenario.

Has Cortney met Jason's mom?

nice to see you here Grace.. handwave .we can blame Litta  :WAVEY:  for dragging us to the new addiction..J/K  giggling 

LOL-ing so hard on the hair stuff you mentioned :P. ITA Doug's patience is admirable!..i enjoy Jamie-Doug the most..i just hope she is not channeling her inner Reality TV star only for the showmance . I have no doubt about Doug's genuineness, but i still have a reservation about Jamie's  Praying

Litta's replaced our rich, bold cabernet with cheap beer, but I'll take it.  giggling I had forgotten about Jamie sleeping with Chris B. and she has mentioned her song twice now. I find Doug more attractive than Chris B. but I could say that about just about anyone.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:26 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

That told me all I wanted to know about Vaughn. She was hurt, but ignored it. It will come up again and again if she stays with him. Neither of them is a catch imo.

I think Doug is good for Jamie, but I really want to reach through my screen and mess up that middle part in his hair. No part, maybe side part, definitely not middle part! I also think they are acting normal for a couple that's known each other for 2 weeks. Not sure why the psychologists wants them to speed up the emotional intimacy. Ratings? Seems like Doug has a better strategy with just being a likable person at this stage. The fact that he's not pressuring her may allow something real to develop in this crazy scenario.

Has Cortney met Jason's mom?

nice to see you here Grace.. handwave .we can blame Litta  :WAVEY:  for dragging us to the new addiction..J/K  giggling 

LOL-ing so hard on the hair stuff you mentioned :P. ITA Doug's patience is admirable!..i enjoy Jamie-Doug the most..i just hope she is not channeling her inner Reality TV star only for the showmance . I have no doubt about Doug's genuineness, but i still have a reservation about Jamie's  Praying

Litta's replaced our rich, bold cabernet with cheap beer, but I'll take it.  giggling I had forgotten about Jamie sleeping with Chris B. and she has mentioned her song twice now. I find Doug more attractive than Chris B. but I could say that about just about anyone.

LOL...so True on the bolded :yes: , yet the funniest ever... spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee. Thanks for the good today's laugh, Grace!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:06 am

^^^ cantstopl Oh, grace, grace, grace...so funny.

mura & grace...just consider me your love consigliere.  :gotcha: 

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 am

The more I learn about Jamie the more I grow to admire her.  Dr C says she was very naive going into the Bachelor...actually hoping/believing that she could fall in love and get her fairytale family without ever revealing that she still lived in a trailer park and had custody of her siblings.  She has stated in interviews and twitter that this was the reason she was the "quiet" girl.  And I guess, now knowing her background, that this was the reason she was so awkward.  She was only 23!

Can you imagine believing you can fall in love on national tv and thinking you can hide where you came from?

For Bachelor Pad, she had gone on strictly to win money for a charity.

Again, from what I've read, the "scientists" had to fight to have her on MAFS since they had found a great match for her.  The producers did NOT want her on because of her reality experience.

As for Courtney, she is surprising me by how mature and sincere she seems to be.  She did not strike me as this in the beginning.

Monet...I just don't know.  She seems to be a very nice person but totally clueless when it comes to her partner.  I'm hoping it's just editing.  I'm hoping for the best but prepared for the worse.

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:58 am

Believe!

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 27 2014-010

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 pm

grace8136 wrote:

If Jamie did sleep with Chris, then I suspect she did it more to "fit in" and because she did find him physically attractive (between him and Doug, and taking personality totally out of the equation, he is more traditionally "hot" and the one most young women would find attractive IMO), but there was no shared emotional intimacy there, obviously, it was just sex.  With Doug, the situation is more complicated I think.  She didn't find him attractive initially, but because of his wonderful caring personality, he is getting better and better looking to her.  And they are developing emotional intimacy, which raises the stakes as far as the end result of the physical intimacy, which if/when it happens, will be, to quote Nick, "making love" for both of them.   I don't think she's there yet, and I believe it's wise not to jump the gun, because if it ends up being "too soon" for her, it could make her revert to feeling uncomfortable with him.  Doug is really a great guy to not pressure her, he's playing this exactly right in order to get the girl.

It's funny how when Chris B was first on Emily's season, many of the viewers found him very good looking, but he has gotten uglier due to his behavior, while with Doug it's the complete reverse.  :yes:

ITA with everyone's assessment of Monet/Vaughn. They're becoming painful to watch and I just wish they would focus less on this relationship and more on the other two. Regarding Vaughn's "menage a trois" comment, if this was the Bachelor, I would suspect producer interference or misleading editing, but I really have to wonder if he could be so crass to bring that up kind of out of the blue.  no idea  Maybe the particulars of their sex life led him to believe she'd be into something like that? They are really such a perfect example of how jumping into bed too soon can damage the relationship.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:The more I learn about Jamie the more I grow to admire her.  Dr C says she was very naive going into the Bachelor...actually hoping/believing that she could fall in love and get her fairytale family without ever revealing that she still lived in a trailer park and had custody of her siblings.  She has stated in interviews and twitter that this was the reason she was the "quiet" girl.  And I guess, now knowing her background, that this was the reason she was so awkward.  She was only 23!

Can you imagine believing you can fall in love on national tv and thinking you can hide where you came from?

Again, from what I've read, the "scientists" had to fight to have her on MAFS since they had found a great match for her.  The producers did NOT want her on because of her reality experience.

As for Courtney, she is surprising me by how mature and sincere she seems to be.  She did not strike me as this in the beginning.

Monet...I just don't know.  She seems to be a very nice person but totally clueless when it comes to her partner.  I'm hoping it's just editing.  I'm hoping for the best but prepared for the worse.

I know I haven't been paying close attention, but I missed all that in the episodes. Did you read this in an article elsewhere? Who has custody of the siblings now? Seems like there was still a young girl at the wedding. How many did she raise? Also, I'm surprised she's ready for more if she's already raised some.

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:The more I learn about Jamie the more I grow to admire her.  Dr C says she was very naive going into the Bachelor...actually hoping/believing that she could fall in love and get her fairytale family without ever revealing that she still lived in a trailer park and had custody of her siblings.  She has stated in interviews and twitter that this was the reason she was the "quiet" girl.  And I guess, now knowing her background, that this was the reason she was so awkward.  She was only 23!

I know I haven't been paying close attention, but I missed all that in the episodes. Did you read this in an article elsewhere? Who has custody of the siblings now? Seems like there was still a young girl at the wedding. How many did she raise? Also, I'm surprised she's ready for more if she's already raised some.
From what I gather, her siblings were in their teens at the time she took custody (and she was only 19 herself!).  When she was on Bachelor Pad, she still had 1 sister still living with her.  They're now all grown and have moved out.

Dr C posts a lot on another forum where he provides a lot of background info on the production/contestants...without giving too much away  :bigsmile: .

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Jamie wore a t-shirt like this on their wedding night. It's from Graham Bunn's org.
Now I'm starting to wonder if Bach/ette & MAFS are somehow connected. Is that why we have not been kicked off this bachandbachette fan site?????

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:Believe!

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 27 2014-010

Wow, this is some great sleuthing! LOL
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:47 pm

atem wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:Believe!

Wow, this is some great sleuthing!  LOL

What can I say?  I had some free time  :cutesmile!:

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Why I believe she's sincere:

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 27 2014-014

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie