SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:17 pm

More proof:

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 28 2014-015

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 28 2014-011

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:
Dr C posts a lot on another forum where he provides a lot of background info on the production/contestants...without giving too much away  :bigsmile: .
Can you post that link please?

theKeptGrits wrote:Jamie wore a t-shirt like this on their wedding night. It's from Graham Bunn's org.
Now I'm starting to wonder if Bach/ette & MAFS are somehow connected. Is that why we have not been kicked off this bachandbachette fan site?????
This site is not affiliated with ABC and has lots of different shows. It was started with people that left another board (FORT)

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:
Dr C posts a lot on another forum where he provides a lot of background info on the production/contestants...without giving too much away  :bigsmile: .

theKeptGrits wrote:Jamie wore a t-shirt like this on their wedding night. It's from Graham Bunn's org.
Now I'm starting to wonder if Bach/ette & MAFS are somehow connected. Is that why we have not been kicked off this bachandbachette fan site?????
This site is not affiliated with ABC and has lots of different shows. It was started with people that left another board (FORT)

Grace - I pm'd you.

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:12 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:

Grace - I pm'd you.

I would appreciate and pm for the other forum as well if you don't mind.  Hugesmile 
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:17 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Grace - I pm'd you.

I would appreciate and pm for the other forum as well if you don't mind.   Hugesmile 

Sent it to you to sgjsnow ... gotta feed the addiction  :yes: 

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:23 pm

I've always been somewhat embarrassed letting anyone know I watch the bachelor franchise...but MAFS, I try to talk EVERYONE I know into watching it.

It's "educational" TV  :yes:

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nice to see you here Grace.. handwave .we can blame Litta  :WAVEY:  for dragging us to the new addiction..J/K  giggling 

LOL-ing so hard on the hair stuff you mentioned :P. ITA Doug's patience is admirable!..i enjoy Jamie-Doug the most..i just hope she is not channeling her inner Reality TV star only for the showmance . I have no doubt about Doug's genuineness, but i still have a reservation about Jamie's  Praying

Litta's replaced our rich, bold cabernet with cheap beer, but I'll take it.  giggling I had forgotten about Jamie sleeping with Chris B. and she has mentioned her song twice now. I find Doug more attractive than Chris B. but I could say that about just about anyone.

LOL...so True on the bolded :yes: , yet the funniest ever... spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee. Thanks for the good today's laugh, Grace!  bestbud! 

Hey gang!!  :WAVEY: 

I am going to give Jamie the benefit of the doubt and say that she possibly did NOT sleep with Chris B on BachPad. I think that they made out and they may have cuddled in the same bed ... but I tend to doubt that they actually slept together just because she has always been so friggin AWKWARD with guys ... thinking back to her "teaching" Ben to kiss. She was also so awkward with Doug in not wanting him to touch her at first. Maybe I am assuming too much (AGAIN  :headbanging ) ... but I'd think if she was into casual sex with virtual strangers, she'd be a bit more comfortable being affectionate with Doug from the start.

That said, my radar definitely went up when she mentioned her song again on the show as I had sort of forgot about that from ep 1. BUT as someone else noted, this could be just a pastime or HOPEFUL other way to make $$$ as she is a working nurse and seems quite committed. I think it's sweet that other nurses seem to "chat" with her on Twitter and they are very supportive.

I also can believe that she is falling for Doug because he's such a great guy. I read an article about him ... somewhere ... saying that he was in his high school's athletic hall of fame for playing three sports so he must have been a stud back in his high school days. While at first glance/looks alone Jamie may have seemed to be "out of his league," I changed my mind when I saw him on the beach in his swim trunks and then playing baseball. He's getting hotter and hotter with each episode.

Bottom line ... I am not going to buy any of these couples a wedding gift just yet but there is something very authentic happening on this show and it's fun to watch.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:

Grace - I pm'd you.

I would appreciate and pm for the other forum as well if you don't mind.   Hugesmile 

Thanks a bunch!  bestbud! 
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by absolutelyido Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:39 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:

Grace - I pm'd you.

Could you please PM it to me as well.  Smiley .......what addiction?  Embarressed!  Thank you!!
absolutelyido
absolutelyido

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:39 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:I've always been somewhat embarrassed letting anyone know I watch the bachelor franchise...but MAFS, I try to talk EVERYONE I know into watching it.

It's "educational" TV  :yes:

Ha! Well, I can remember when Bachelor first came out ... everyone at my former employer (software company) was watching/talking about it.

These days I watch Bachelor like I'd read a trashy novel on an airplane ... very much "under cover"  giggling 

I have maybe two friends who know how obsessed I get each season and the rest think that I am just a very casual viewer like them. Shhhhhhhhhhhh ....
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:51 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:Why I believe she's sincere:

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 28 2014-014

I read that back around episode one. I believe she's sincere too and I'm rooting for her. She has overcome much in her life and this time I hope it works. It seems like it will.
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:58 pm

absolutelyido wrote:
gadgetqwn wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

Could you please PM it to me as well.  Smiley .......what addiction?  Embarressed!   Thank you!!

Haha!  Just sent it to you.  I'm feeling like the drug dealer sad

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie