SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 10 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:19 am

Yep, the wise words of Sean Lowe

@SeanLowe09: Andi's silence after nick confesses his love should be enough to tell him to start packing the ole bags. #TheBachelorette

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 am

@SeanLowe09: Andi says "it'll be alright" to Nick. He's as good as gone. #TheBachelorette

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:22 am

@SeanLowe09: Wake me up when the nick date is over. #TheBachelorette

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:26 am

@SeanLowe09: I kinda miss the ol' opening the curtains shirtless shot sometimes. #TheBachelorette

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 am

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: I kinda miss the ol' opening the curtains shirtless shot sometimes. #TheBachelorette

I am sure your wife wouldn't mind if you'd still do that from time to time.  giggling 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:29 am

Lol

@SeanLowe09: Why do I feel like Josh is going to dump Gatorade on Andi's head after the proposal? #athlete

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:30 am

@clmgiudici: Heck yeah picking out a ring with Neil Lane is fun. Point to one and she'll be happy. #TheBachelorette

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 am

@clmgiudici: No makeup is a good choice when you're breaking up with someone. Don't wanna risk a Lauren-Conrad-mascara-sitch. #TheBachelorette

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 am

@clmgiudici: #TheBachelorette makin it rain! Sad times call for rain.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:45 am

@clmgiudici: White Hot Summer: Featuring @AndiDorfman! You look gorge! #TheBachelorette

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:46 am

@SeanLowe09: Of course josh works baseball into his proposal. #TheBachelorette

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:47 am

@SeanLowe09: Wait, does he have a dip in?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78