SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:24 pm

@clmgiudici: This episode has bored me to partake in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] drinking game. Rules?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 pm

@SeanLowe09: Sometimes when @clmgiudici and I get in arguments, I play the sad bachelor piano music in the background. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:26 pm

^Like I said, he's on a roll. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:27 pm

He really is. I guess he has lots of time to think this stuff up since he isn't mowing his lawn!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 pm

I just don't understand why you won't tell me you love me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 pm

The pic of Sean and Lola

@clmgiudici: Screw drinking. @SeanLowe09 and I are perfectly content doing this instead. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 pm

@SeanLowe09: I wonder if Neil Lane flew Southwest? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:42 pm

@clmgiudici: I want to touch yooooou, Ellie! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:44 pm

@SeanLowe09: Getting dumped is bad. Getting dumped in a barn is worse. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:45 pm

@SeanLowe09: When both people are laughing during the rejection, it's not the most dramatic finale ever. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:05 pm

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

Congratulations @C_Soules and Lola! So happy for you both! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:13 pm

@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago

If Ellie is upset, it's because she wasn't chosen as the bachelorette.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78