SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 pm

@SeanLowe09: Kelsey is off her rocker. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 pm

@SeanLowe09: Kelsey is a school counselor. Let that soak in for a bit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:46 pm

@SeanLowe09: Kelsey loves this part of the rose ceremony. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:48 pm

@SeanLowe09: .@chrisbharrison always the pillar of wisdom.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:50 pm

@SeanLowe09: Anyone else think about Will Ferrell at the funeral in Wedding Crashers during this Kelsey thing?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Sean's tweeting about farts today.

@SeanLowe09: Everyone needs a story. Mine was farting in class in elementary school. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:04 am

Now he's off to do a facial laugh out loud

@SeanLowe09: Oh and thank you to all who have read my book! And if you haven't, do it! Goodnight everyone!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:19 am

I can't believe I watched the whole dumb thing duh
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:34 am

^^^ laugh out loud that's nothing. I post all the live tweeting and I watch the whole thing. Haha

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:49 am

Lipsis FTW
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 am

smartcat wrote:I can't believe I watched the whole dumb thing duh

Me too, this is so sad on my part.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:53 am

blessed66 wrote:
smartcat wrote:I can't believe I watched the whole dumb thing duh

Me too, this is so sad on my part.
Count me in,very interesting. Weird.but I kinda feel sad for bad boy Soules.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78