SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 pm

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
smartcat wrote:I can't believe I watched the whole dumb thing duh

Me too, this is so sad on my part.
Count me in,very interesting. Weird.but I kinda feel sad for bad boy Soules.......

???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

Me too, this is so sad on my part.
Count me in,very interesting. Weird.but I kinda feel sad for bad boy Soules.......

???
Just my opinion..the end. Moving on.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Thank you. Chris and his season can be discussed in his threads, if anyone wants to do that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Season 19, Episode 6

@clmgiudici: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Monday. Let's do it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:02 pm

@SeanLowe09: Girls like Kelsey are why people think the show is staged. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol

@clmgiudici: When I get "a little overwhelmed" I sit on the floor. I don't fall on it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Her maniacal plan is so crazy it's genius. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haha

@SeanLowe09: Guys leave Kelsey alone. She just needs a little guidance and maybe some counseling. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:13 pm

@SeanLowe09: I can totally see Ashley living on a farm in Iowa. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:15 pm

@SeanLowe09: Chris just got Kelseyed so hard! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Guess I'll know wth is going on later..

@clmgiudici: I'm sorry what? I have not listened to a word of this conversation because of the bra situation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Truth!!!

@SeanLowe09: If you go on the bachelor and you never get the 1 on 1, it's because the dude isn't in to you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:30 pm

@SeanLowe09: I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Chris will kiss Becca. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: And possibly the horse too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Every All-American Bachelor must do old timey photos and ride horses. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:45 pm

@clmgiudici: I like Bree Smiley I mean Becca... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:56 pm

????

@SeanLowe09: Dude! Why are you doing this to yourself? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78