SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:40 pm

@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago
Lace vs Olivia. Only one of them is coming out alive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago
Olivia being aggressive doesn't even bother me. She makes it happen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
‏@clmgiudici 58s59 seconds ago
Up and down and up and down, round and round and Lace and barf. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
‏@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago

"I'm a lot to handle." - Lace

Run Ben.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:45 pm

@clmgiudici 26s26 seconds ago

Lauren is a classy sunshine lemon cupcake. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:48 pm

@SeanLowe09 28s28 seconds ago

Amanda is a sweetheart and is so deeply touched by the producer's idea to create berets for her daughters. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
‏@clmgiudici 20s20 seconds ago

How does Ben look cuter in snap clips than I do?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:50 pm

@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago

Apparently I spelled barrettes wrong. That's a tough one.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:54 pm

@SeanLowe09 38s38 seconds ago

Please, please, please give Lace a rose. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:59 pm

^^ thats why his wife called them snap clips. laugh out loud

Fun night. Thanks for the backup Umngirl.

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:00 am

@SeanLowe09 30s30 seconds ago

Making eye contact with the girls you cut is the absolute worst. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici 55s55 seconds ago

It's only week two and Ben can't look at the girls? Eeeek. Long road ahead, man. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:03 am

@SeanLowe09 37s38 seconds ago

Seriously, Lace is good for this show. And my tweets. Just not for Ben. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici 33s34 seconds ago

I totally sound like Kevin Hart's type. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:07 am

@SeanLowe09 After watching that episode, @clmgiudici and I are wondering why there's no laughter. Why aren't these people having fun?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Bachelor 20 episode 3

@SeanLowe09: Tweeting The Bachelor in an hour. Who's with me?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:03 pm

@clmgiudici  1m1 minute ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] baybaayyy

‏@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago
Here we go... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:06 pm

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago
Sorry to tell you, but you're really not in a relationship until the last couple weeks. He doesn't even know your middle name. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago
Chucks. Good choice, Lauren B. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78