SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:07 pm

@SeanLowe09 11s11 seconds ago
Isn't Lauren a flight attendant? Shouldn't she be the calmest person? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 26s26 seconds ago
Wait, isn't she a flight attendant? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:13 pm

‏@SeanLowe09  12s12 seconds ago
I look forward to speaking to her in two hours.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:35 pm

‏@clmgiudici 7s7 seconds ago
A cups, C cups, World Cups. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 pm

@clmgiudici 12s12 seconds ago
So many tears, Week 3! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:44 pm

@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
Sorry for the delay, I'm back. And now I have a pizza. What'd I miss?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:45 pm

@SeanLowe09 10s10 seconds ago
If any of the girls cry after losing, I'm done. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:48 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 10s10 seconds ago
Hard work pays off everyone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:54 pm

As I watch the girls compete for Ben's heart on The Bachelor, I can't help but think how lucky @catherinegiudici is for winning this prize 3 short years ago. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 pm

‏@clmgiudici 10s10 seconds ago
And how can the other girls grab Ben when they're in a private hotel room? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 26s26 seconds ago
Has anyone checked on Ben lately? I feel like there's a good chance Olivia is wearing his skin somewhere. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:58 pm

I can sympathize with Olivia on this one. Hate my finger toes.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:58 pm

@clmgiudici 12s12 seconds ago
Your name's not on the date card tonight, then it must be on that bottle of wine in the kitchen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Can Crazy Lace come out? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78