SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:17 pm

@seanlowe09 Congrats to Ben for not confessing his love for Spoiler. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:19 pm

@clmgiudici This is far too calm for my liking. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:25 pm

@seanlowe09 Being asked to be the bachelorette expedites the healing process. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 pm

@seanlowe09 Will someone at least have the decency to get Ben's pastor a chair? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1

Hubs is doing half my work for me. He's a good man. All his tweets wrapped up in one blog post. Thanks Sean.

Bachelorette contemplative scenes, Harrison’s new hair, and wine guy – don’t miss a Bachelorette tweet! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Bachelor 21 - Episode 2

‏@clmgiudici
And here we go! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
I'm not sure how much of this Samuel can watch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
Did I mention @SeanLowe09 and I are watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight with @Buick? And can I just say that I need that convertible in my life?

@SeanLowe09
@clmgiudici Wait, that convertible is a @Buick?! I’d have to see it in person to believe it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
Yeah, Samuel needs to cover his eyes. If he knew where his eyes were. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
I want the photos from Sean and my first photo shoot! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:22 pm

@clmgiudici  
Seattle has got subtlety down. You go Taylor! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  
That sounded familiar... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  
Not gonna lie, that girl is (fire) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
No top in the front, but a target on your back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

@clmgiudici
Boobs before convos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@clmgiudici
And tongues before talking. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
Can almost guarantee Corrine says "I didn't come here to make friends" before she inevitably gets booted. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:54 pm

@clmgiudici  
I'd be besties with Dolphin Girl. I just know it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  
I love Nick but I've forgotten that he's even in this episode. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  
We're all making that Vanessa face during that strange speech. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  
This sets a horrible precedence for the entire season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 pm

@clmgiudici  
I'm trying to eat, tweet and take care of my babies. Multitasking is hard work.

‏@clmgiudici  
I like this Christen girl

@clmgiudici  
Outfit yesness, Danielle. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  
For all the jokers, there are just as many classy ones.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
KRISTINA IS GORGEOUS

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:27 pm

@clmgiudici  
I do not envy Liz's situation right now  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@clmgiudici
I don't like this I don't like this I don't like this

laugh out loud

@clmgiudici
Boobies out at the Lowe house. Samuel gave me a rose. I sent Sean home.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:45 pm

And on that humorous note, I need to sign off. If someone wants to catch the last 15 minutes, feel free.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78