Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by Pattycake92 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 pm

We had another poster that was going to get info as well.

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Yes! Please :yes:

Diana

Female Posts : 5861

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Could we have a new thread on here if ACurls reports any findings so that we can easily find it?

I agree PRETTY PLEASE!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Could we have a new thread on here if ACurls reports any findings so that we can easily find it?

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sorry, one more question........how do we know for absolutely sure she wasn't with Ben??

In the past, they haven't been allowed to leave the safe house. Ben was seen every day over the weekend and someone else confirmed that he had a business meeting. I think we can say for sure that Ashley didn't spend last weekend with Ben.
.......They only meet at the safehouse for their getaway time alone; which is often 2 weeks at a time. They don't stay there for the whole time.

2observe

Female Posts : 2990

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was sleuthing out some Fiji sites to look for other mud baths and came upon this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Under weddings it has a category -The Bachelorette in Fiji....it doesn't talk about a wedding but do you think it is a hint??

:what:

No, they are just using their connection to the show for advertising similar to what Chantal's dad did for his car business.

No way will we see contestants marry at the end of a 6 week taping for a TV dating show!

Shoepie, we hope not, but there have been rumblings about this. MF has stated that his primary goal is to have his lead get married on the show. MF rarely attends the FRC, this time he did, he traveled from the States to Fiji (we think on commercial flights). As MF is a smoker Blondiegal commented that it was indeed a rate occurrence for him to travel that far without smoking. The wedding theme throughout this show. We know for fact that TPTB had planned on having Brad and Emily (with their cooperation) marry at the AFTR last season.

Eeek is all I can say. handwave

... and if you go through some of the posts over in VO & PI, there is a treasure trove of "wedding clues"...

I'm wondering if the whole Chrystie "problem" gets resolved before FRC and Ashley's cryfest at FRC involves Ben's departure instead. The way they edit those previews with voice-overs mixed with actual ITMs and PIs makes you wonder is something isn't as horrible as it appears.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:36 pm

I thought we were referring to what she wears to meet THEIR families - the tanktop with Ben vs. the white one she wore to see JP's? I doubt Ash's family would care what she wore to come see them Smiley

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks, I thought she said that when she was wearing the other outfit.

2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:crying and is upset with her sister? Because the outfit she's wearing in that SC is not the one that she wore on JP's MTP Date. It's very possible that her sister was referring to Ben??? Ashley's sister may have thought that Ben was a little too laid back for her; and, therefore did not think that he would be a good match for her. Also, didn't RS say that you would be able to tell that JP is F1 because Ashley wore a dressy blouse during his MTP??? jmo.

We see Ashley with her sister in 2 different outfits but the one where she's saying something about the sister saying "he" is wrong for her is when she's wearing the JP outfit. I'm pretty sure she meant JP but could have been a fake out. Can't imagine why she'd say Ben's wrong for her but she may think JP's too old. No reason why after Brad though, lol.

I wouldn't exactly call the tan top dressy but maybe RS would. I refuse to read his blog so don't know what he said about it.
Which outfit are you calling JP's outfit? I want to make sure that we are on the same page. lol

This one, 2Observe. I guess you could call it slightly dressy but she's wearing it with shorts or short skirt (like usual).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

albean99

Female Posts : 11537

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:crying and is upset with her sister? Because the outfit she's wearing in that SC is not the one that she wore on JP's MTP Date. It's very possible that her sister was referring to Ben??? Ashley's sister may have thought that Ben was a little too laid back for her; and, therefore did not think that he would be a good match for her. Also, didn't RS say that you would be able to tell that JP is F1 because Ashley wore a dressy blouse during his MTP??? jmo.

We see Ashley with her sister in 2 different outfits but the one where she's saying something about the sister saying "he" is wrong for her is when she's wearing the JP outfit. I'm pretty sure she meant JP but could have been a fake out. Can't imagine why she'd say Ben's wrong for her but she may think JP's too old. No reason why after Brad though, lol.

I wouldn't exactly call the tan top dressy but maybe RS would. I refuse to read his blog so don't know what he said about it.
Which outfit are you calling JP's outfit? I want to make sure that we are on the same page. lol

2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

albean99

Female Posts : 11537

Back to top Go down

Are we sure that Ashley is referring to JP in the SC where she's

Post by 2observe on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:49 pm

crying and is upset with her sister? Because the outfit she's wearing in that SC is not the one that she wore on JP's MTP Date. It's very possible that her sister was referring to Ben??? Ashley's sister may have thought that Ben was a little too laid back for her; and, therefore did not think that he would be a good match for her. Also, didn't RS say that you would be able to tell that JP is F1 because Ashley wore a dressy blouse during his MTP??? jmo.

2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum