SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2 Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:35 am

Please continue the discussion here!  Smiley 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:Please continue the discussion here!  Smiley 

OK, Kasha. What was Marcus' family issue?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 am

chloep wrote:
I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

True that. This was NOT a background check that he failed. It wasn't that his full name slipped his mind. This was a lie detector test.
Why lie about being called Josh vs Joshua? The fact that it showed up as a lie(according to him) means that he was aware of the fact that he was telling a "lie". So, according to Josh he deliberately lied about being called Josh.  Rolling Eyes (And my BS radar is going off)

Things that make you go ummmmnnn.

that it really matters, but yeah....

Per Luvlady345: Seriously, I go by my middle name and if I was taking a lie detector test if they ask me is my name my middle I would answer yes but it would be a lie because in reality it wouldn't be, an I wouldn't even think that I was lying but I would be.......

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:42 am

chloep wrote:
I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

True that. This was NOT a background check that he failed. This was a lie detector test.
Why lie about being called Josh vs Joshua? The fact that it showed up as a lie(according to him) means that he was aware of the fact that he was telling a "lie". So it wasn't that he did not think about his correct full name. So, according to Josh he deliberately lied about being called Josh.  Rolling Eyes (And my BS radar is going off)

Things that make you go ummmmnnn.

Not that it really matters, but yeah....

Per DocNash14: I have a very different take on this.  I think someone made Josh aware of what his two lies were.  When he discovered that one of them had to do with his name, he likely found it just as weird. And  I just checked - the first question he was asked was, "Is your name Josh?"  Of course, he answered yes.  I think Josh is saying in tweet that since his actual name is Joshua he scored a "lie" on the question.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:44 am

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Please continue the discussion here!  Smiley 

OK, Kasha.  What was Marcus' family issue?

I'm too tired to go into this.  Hugesmile 
I'm having a hard enough time opening this thread up with the last few comments from the one before.
Maybe someone else can help who can succinctly get to the point while I finish up here.  Praying 

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:44 am

Per Rosepetal:
Maybe in the moment Josh was indecisive wheteher to say yes to Josh vs. Joshua and it registered his indecisiveness as a lie. Just a thought.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 am

Per Miahawk--and a tyvm!

Kashathediva wrote:Jeez Chris B again. Are you kidding me?? Is he MF's son from the wrong side of the sheets?
Chris B got almost more air time this season than Chris S. :shocked!: 

spitcoffee   Funniest comment of the night!!!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 am

Per Loveinterest:
I have never taken a lie detector test nor do I know a whole lot about them but I believe you can only answer yes or no without giving any explanations. When Josh was asked if his name was Josh, he may have over thought it knowing his name is legally Joshua not Josh. I think I would probably over think it also and get nervous.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am

^^ Well, that's the point. If you don't think you are lying then you won't respond to the polygraph. Polygraphs don't really detect "lies", they detect physiological signs of deceptive behavior. If those signs are detected, he is asked the questions again until a (relatively ) conclusive result comes back.
Ergo if Josh did not really think much about "Joshua" being his "real" name than he wouldn't have reacted to it. Ergo, he is saying, he deliberately "lied" about being called Josh. Ergo, he is dishing BS.....

He really should have just kept mum about this.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am

There was an upclose SC posted earlier this week of Andi in her FRC gown. Anyone know where I can find it? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am

The whole thing is quite odd, but I feel lie detector-gate is just something tptb needed to fill time. I say this because I'm sure Andi could have looked at the results at any point during or after (before the MTN) if they were really serious lies. I'll take Josh at his word. Everything he has said has been corroborated by his parents, friends, siblings and coaches. I just don't get the dbag, liar vibe from him.

As for the rest of the MTN, I think it was as good as it can be. Too long. Didn't love the bloopers like I normally do, but it wasn't a complete fail. I felt bad for Marcus.

Last edited by Luvvy on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:Per Rosepetal:
Maybe in the moment Josh was indecisive wheteher to say yes to Josh vs. Joshua and it registered his indecisiveness as a lie. Just a thought.

I think 100% Josh was told what the lies were. Either by andi, after the MTA, or a producer. Do you really think andi just went back stage and did not find out what the lies were? No way, she knew. He has no reason to lie on twitter when he announced to everyone what they were. TPTB made such a big deal about it for drama. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2

+57
california90
ironcat
pavalygurl
moflan
Piper61
2observe
whit90
Di_ATL
Jeepers
cindebugg
USAGold