SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by notarose Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 pm

photo ADC47778-0E20-4816-B7DF-7562C921CD1C_zps3knr9dok.jpg

Shared future on the horizon

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 pm

A fan favorite (yes, not a clue, but YUMMY ...)

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 30A295B2-514F-434B-86B9-3BB3EF34E24E_zpsb5pa6dei

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 pm

sdmom wrote:Parallel photos #3
CH June 19
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 10467941_267242566815396_639730628_n

Nick June 19 #incredible experience
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 10362076_319257734897340_798037385_n

Do you think I should post them on the Clue No Discussion thread?

MVMOM ... YES!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Quits Job She Loves ... Ready to Go Somewhere "Else"?

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:13 pm

'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman reportedly quits her prosecutor job in Atlanta

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 06/17/2014

The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman is reportedly making a major career change. Dorfman, a 27-year-old former assistant district attorney, has decided not to go back to her job at the Fulton County District Attorney's office in Atlanta, GA, after taking a three-month unpaid leave of absence to film the show's tenth season, TMZ reported.

Dorfman reportedly opted to resign from her position because she didn't want to ask for an extension on her previously approved February 20 to May 31 leave.

However, the D.A.'s office has no hard feelings towards Dorfman. In fact, according to TMZ, her employers raved about her and insisted they'd probably re-hire her if an opportunity presents itself later on.

In late February, news circulated that Dorfman's former boss Paul Howard Jr., the D.A. of Fulton County, had granted her a leave of absence to appear on an unspecified "program" although she was reportedly in the middle of prosecuting a murder trial in Atlanta.

"Although this request is highly unusual, because you are a valued member of the District Attorney's Office I am willing to grant your request, albeit with certain caveats," Howard Jr. wrote in a letter to Dorfman dated February 18.

"I am willing to hold your position until your return. I wish you the best of luck while you participate in this program."

[url=Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-reportedly-quits-her-prosecutor-job-in-atlanta-16435.php#OYF0prDUGOVOrDqb.99]Article Reality World[/url]

AND ...

People Magazine Excerpt:

Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Quits Her Job as Assistant District Attorney
By Emily Strohm

06/18/2014 at 02:05 PM EDT

There was that worry of 'If I leave, is somebody going to take my place?' " she said. "I'm a young female attorney and it's already an uphill battle for me."

Despite loving her role in the D.A.'s office, and initial plans to return after filming – "I'm ready. I miss being a lawyer," she said in May. "I worked hard for it and I hadn't been doing it for that long" – it seems Dorfman had a change of heart.

"My home is Atlanta, my family is there, but I am serious about finding love and if that means going somewhere else and figuring it out once I get there, then that's what it takes," she said.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Marquel: "Defend Nick 'til day I die"

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 pm

'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman and the rejects weigh in on final 2 Nick Viall and Josh Murray

By Andrea Reiher
Jul 15th, 2014

Chris Soules: "I wish them both the best, especially having watched everything leading up to this. They're good guys. Nick obviously chose to handle himself differently in the house with us -- if you asked me this while we were still there, I would have said the complete opposite, Josh all the way -- but after having watched it, clearly Nick and Andi have a connection and I hope that's a real connection that he'll carry forward throughout the rest of their lives [if he wins]. I'm on the fence, I think they both have different things going for them.

Chris Harrison: "I think she did a great job. The final four, she couldn't have gone wrong. They're great guys. She's narrowed it down to two very different lifestyle choices. I think Josh is comfortable. He's her type, he's what she usually falls back on. And I think Nick is a change she's trying to make. I think she aspires to have that kind of relationship with a guy like that. But when it gets down to it, can she pull the trigger? We'll see."

Marquel Martin: "I will defend Nick 'til the day I die. He's one of the best people I will ever have the chance to meet. It's weird because I really felt that, and this is just a personal opinion, I feel that as a man, if you're going after someone you could potentially feel yourself marrying, why would you feel that you are second to anyone? You can't tell me that my connection with Andi isn't as strong as anyone else's and I'm not saying that to be arrogant, but I'm saying that because I was confident in who I am and I'm always going to be that way until proven otherwise. You're proven otherwise when you don't receive a rose.

"And my connection is the only one I know about, so who am I to judge another guy in how he goes after something he loves? I think that's ridiculous. I would understand if Nick made me feel like he thought himself better than me, but he treated me with nothing but respect, he was there for me through my tough times. He was amazing, he was great.

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/bachelorette_andi_dorfman_rejects_final_2_nick_viall_josh_murray-2014-07

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:46 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:What's the #1 rule for fans on this forum? Watch who the lead chases; who makes her act differently/softer; who initiates kisses; where's her hands and TORSO when they kiss? Let's do a walk down memory lane:

-FIR/clear physical attraction/shy smile with Nick; goofy grin with Andi ... ep 1

-Courtyard champagne – he’s sweetie with a crush! She’s digging him ... ep 2

-1-on-1 date/ding! Ding! Ding! We got a match! Her blog said TPTB hid first passionate kiss but sure didn't hide her delight with his flowers/letter during alone time with Eric ...ep 3

-GDR (strong athlete! ouch! on court "collision??"! team player!)/smooching at cocktails ...HOT! ... and comforting her when Eric left ...Sensitive, Intuitive... ep 4

-Real life confrontation/"If I were your wife"/Nick’s honesty/Andi’s forgiveness and understanding ... Honesty, Good Communicators ... ep 5  

-First second date/"Venice will be place I fell in love with Nick" & his swoon worthy capture of Andi at start of cocktails for kiss ... she LOVES it! "Now that's a man!"...ep 6

-Sneaking out/walking city/making out against trees/HTD GDR/wanting him to tell his mother he got the rose (a la Hy’s concerns) ... Passion Scale: Off Charts... ep 7

-HTD/Nick is FUN ... Andi cares enough about his family to learn EVERY Name ... asks Bella ("little peanut"/future Andi) if okay she could be her sister in end? ... Family is a match too! ... ep 8

-Secluded beach (always given to eventual F1!)/most sensual/romantic declaration of love ever/yanking of pockets/straight to suite/lights out ASAP and bloopers ... confessing she was bedwetter until Middle School ... Wow ... full disclosure!! ... ep 9

FROM NOTAROSE: "Andi & Nick's FS date may have been the longest date every un-miced.  They spent the whole day at the beach and most of that time was in the ocean where they were free of mics or close proximity cameras (great for private conversation but not for production) after which he even takes her into the shadows for conversation despite knowing they will have all night without cameras in the FS."  

-ALL SEASON: Andi telling us physical/emotional/mental ... etc.; never felt this way; once in a lifetime feeling ... yes, we hear you! Why can’t everyone else??

-CH BLOGS: Go Nick Go! Josh = mistake of past; Nick = love she aspires to? But, can she pull trigger?

-NICK FANS EVERYWHERE SHOUT: Yes! Yes, she can. Andi has excellent aim. She not only can but she did.

-REST OF AMERICA ... But, But, we saw that plane video ...

Great synopsis MVMom! I loved the last line! Lots of good moments you have delineated for us. Thank you. I'm back to celebrating.  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:We're almost done this crazy journey and off to Kmart!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 050EA99D-0D13-4583-ABD5-81BB09E4CB48_zpss2er6g3i

This really made my day, thank you MVMom!!!!!!  clapping!  I'll meet you in the K-Mart parking lot and we'll snack on Cheetos.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty POLKA DOT MUG

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:30 pm

tyvm Litta!

by Litta123
on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Search in: The Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis - *Spoilers & Speculation*
Topic: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #2
Replies: 950
Views: 45327

Weird that they left the price tag on, yes? It always makes me feel good when I go to a cafe and see the mug I'm drinking from is right off the shelf.
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 681032fd-cc2a-4ce0-a93b-137d19739f0a

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:40 pm

This is a great idea! I didn't realize there were so many similarities in the instagrams.

Has Élan posted any couple pics, either Nick/Andi or Josh/Andi. I rem he posted pics of JP/Ash and Des/Chris while their respective seasons were airing.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:tyvm Litta!

by Litta123
on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Search in: The Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis - *Spoilers & Speculation*
Topic: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #2
Replies: 950
Views: 45327

Weird that they left the price tag on, yes? It always makes me feel good when I go to a cafe and see the mug I'm drinking from is right off the shelf.
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 681032fd-cc2a-4ce0-a93b-137d19739f0a

Okay, why would she pick a polka dot mug if she had broken his heart...you'd think it would bring up some uncomfortable feelings. Is that a smile in her eyes I see?

b

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Every part of me ... heart. mind. soul.

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Andi about Nick prior to entering Fantasy Suite:

"I feel hopeful and safe and I feel like when Nick looks at me he sees every part of me; my heart, my mind, my soul. I don't know how to describe it because I've never felt that way before. It's a once in a lifetime type of stuff. I feel very lucky that I've met somebody like Nick."

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Just a lil  background on how i get stucked in Nick Nation for the fist time : I didnt pay attention to Nick, like at all, and i was ready to skip the whole season because i personally wild guessing Jodi end up toget
her and it was confirmed by all spoilers thus a big turn off for me since i thought no fun-guessing and no fun-sleuthing left. Until....i read her blog of episode 3 and seen the PP of Nick as very suspicious(at first pointed by Britt....where are you girl.?....you coudnt just get away from me and left me miserable in the spoiled F2 land again, could you? J/K :WAVEY: )

quoting my self :Just wanted to record that Nick changed his PP sometimes this past week (around May 27th -June 1st)

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 1580c35

TO :
 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 N2e3j5

I, Britt &few others speculated that the latter could be from a safe house visit.(the alleged first safe house visit was during memorial weekend).   
i definitely think this is the weirdest and most random PP ever for a successful single guy to display. with the blushing smile, messy hair, not so clear resolution, and defly taken by someone's else. Chris Siegfried has posted similar pic-shirtless, smiling, taken by someone else near the finale. Go figure
Oddly enough, he took down this PP right after we discussed this on the forum as an alleged SH visit (one more reason to believe we have MF minions around here :shootme: )

the first PP also suspicious to me as if it look like a skype/facetime pic..implying..'.pls call me, im miserable..' with puppy eyes and all. and.....Hello!...ear piece!!!.... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

+5
JBF
b
notarose
MVMom39forever
GuardianAngel