SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 8 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 8 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Mike Fleiss  tweet on twitter, Tallying the votes. Some for Chris, some for marquel, some for Chris Harrison... Where are the Arie supporters???  

seems like he  really wants Arie sad

People are wasting their time tweeting anything. I'm thinking the above poster is right, and it's being used to negotiate.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:15 am

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:49 am

After last night's fiasco, I don't wish this show on my worst enemy.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:31 am

MiaHawk wrote:After last night's fiasco, I don't wish this show on my worst enemy.  

I was thinking the same thing. In fact I though they basically gave it to Chris, but I guess not by Arie's tweet. I have mixed emotions after last night, but if he wants it I'll support him.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:37 am

This season was so awful that the only way I could keep watching this ugly show was if there was a funny and gorgeous lead (for a change) like Arie ...

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:49 am

They definitely need a good lead after the fiasco that was Juan Pablo's season. I think Arie would definitely be the more dynamic lead, more exciting. Not that Chris wouldn't be a good, sincere lead, but he definitely doesn't have the charisma level Arie has.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:12 pm

I think that if Arie does get offered the lead he will have to do a few things....
1) have a powerful negotiation about the terms of his contract and price
2) not have ANY conversations about ANYTHING to do with the show that could be held against him
3) not sleep with any of them, or talk in FS off camera then physically leave the FS to avoid temptation or only sleep with the F1 and only if he is 100% sure!!! Personally, I'd love to see him pull a Sean and tell each one of the F3 that there will be no sex....can you just imagine the tears?!?! If this is where MF thinks his money train is (blabbing about the FS) then Arie should shut that down. Or else I fear the will run with the player stories in the rags. Arie doesn't need that crap. He can take a few cold showers to make it thru the 7 weeks.
4) he just needs to be his own lovable, sweet, funny, nice self.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Step 3 Mia will have to be scratched.
I have already put in my 2 cents to MF that this will be the first group date with special quality time given for the winner of this particular comp.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Step 3 Mia will have to be scratched.
I have already put in my 2 cents to MF that this will be the first group date with special quality time given for the winner of this particular comp.

Holy Chit!  When I first read this, I read it as "Step 3: Mia will have to be scratched"!  As in, that certain itch needs to be scratched (wink, wink)!  Breathe, Mia, breathe.  If this is any indication of how a season of Arie as the lead is going to affect my thinking.....bring it on!

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Mia--contain yourself.  Praying 
First on the agenda:if you want a group date--you must apply to the show.
Second--you must make it past the Meat and Geek. This will be no small feet as RE has large feet and probably lots of meat---errrr excuse me, lots to meet.
Third you must be invited on the Group Date. It will be a competition which I am not privvy too, but I heard Courtney R. will be a judge--so take that for what it's worth and according to CR it is worth a lot.
Forth--remember a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, unless we are talking about RE. Then more is always better and he can have my topiary any time.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:50 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

Interesting. After Chris was blushing and getting all shy when CH put his hand on his shoulder and said they'd announce the Bachelor soon, I guessed it was a done deal. I would now guess that Arie wouldn't tweet that unless it was a good likelihood of being him. I can see reasons TPTB would pick both so curious to see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Eh well, CH was probably just pulling a Me and I and leading Chris S. on one night and then RE the other.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari