SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Bhaka Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Beagle wrote:Just for the record, Rebecca and Bob have been divorced for a few years now.

And Im going to be the oddball  in this discussion but I never liked Arie in Emilys season and Im rooting for Chris as next bachelor.  hmmm 
Thanks for speaking up, Beagle! I'm ambivalent about Arie. I'd watch his season, but I'd much rather see Chris. I think Chris is one of the most interesting, mature, and well-balanced contestants I've ever seen on this show. I think we only saw a hint of his sense of humor, and he seems both self-aware and aware of what he needs/wants in a life partner. I'm an older viewer myself, and I'm sure that affects my opinion.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Beagle wrote:Just for the record, Rebecca and Bob have been divorced for a few years now.

And Im going to be the oddball  in this discussion but I never liked Arie in Emilys season and Im rooting for Chris as next bachelor.  hmmm 

So glad I'm not the only one.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 pm

I know that Rebecca and Bob divorced, but my point remains the same.  Even the most horndog players ever, do fall in love. Bob fell in love and was ready willing and able to make that commitment. Yes , the divorce rate in this country is high, and maybe it's even higher than 50%, for actresses such as Rebecca. But that doesn't negate Bob's sincerity, or hers. They were married for a number of years. It was not a PR stunt. Just 2 people who fell in love and tried.

stuckinsc makes a good point.  Arie really fell deeply for Emily. He was absolutely ready to move to Charlotte for her.  He will fall in love again.  I would dearly love to watch that unfold.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 pm

tigertiz wrote: 
 stuckinsc makes a good point.  Arie really fell deeply for Emily. He was absolutely ready to move to Charlotte for her.  He will fall in love again.  I would dearly love to watch that unfold.

Same here. Fingers crossed
It would be the most interesting season whether he finds his match or not.

Seeing that tptb seem to have already made up their minds on the next lead all this discussion is inconsequential anyway. As another poster said somewhere recently, if they want to have a boring season and low ratings they will not change their minds  Rolling Eyes .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 pm

I'm going to be very selfish here. I have watched every single season of the Bachelor and B'ette (except for Grant's), and I think it's about time that I finally get a lead that I am thrilled with. I want Arie!

I've lived through many seasons of ripped beefcakes; I want a guy with a nice, athletically trim body. If I wanted ripples I'd watch Mr Universe or buy a shar pei.

I've lived through a Prince who sold dog shampoo, a montone doctor with absolutely NO game, a pro-football player with TOO much game, and let's not forget about the pilot. I want a race car driver.

I've lived through a hated Latino loverboy, a fat-turned-thin horny Blob, and Mr Cream Dream. I want somebody I can root for.

I've lived through the Bentley, Ed, Ali, and the Jesse Palmer-girls exodus. I can't imagine any girl walking out on Arie.

I've lived through the Kalon, Eric, and Craig evictions. I want a lead who doesn't have to be a dictator.

I want Arie who I can cheer for, laugh with, and ogle over. I want him because I think I'm way overdue with having a lead I actually enjoy.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:32 pm

if Arie is next TB he will be the first Bach i religiously watch for a whole season Smiley.

Arie vs Chris?. no competition here for me. Handsdown Arie all the way. i wont even care of whomever he ends up with, the storyline, edits, and all sleuthing stuff giggling. As long as i get to see his vulnerability and sensuality (read: the jean jammin kisses on the wall laugh out loud) i will be glued on my screen all along!  lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:47 am

MiaHawk wrote: and Mr Cream Dream. 

hehehe hehehe hehehe 

Who could forget!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:12 am

MiaHawk wrote:I'm going to be very selfish here.  I have watched every single season of the Bachelor and B'ette (except for Grant's), and I think it's about time that I finally get a lead that I am thrilled with.  I want Arie!

I've lived through many seasons of ripped beefcakes; I want a guy with a nice, athletically trim body.  If I wanted ripples I'd watch Mr Universe or buy a shar pei.

I've lived through a Prince who sold dog shampoo, a montone doctor with absolutely NO game, a pro-football player with TOO much game, and let's not forget about the pilot.  I want a race car driver.

I've lived through a hated Latino loverboy, a fat-turned-thin horny Blob, and Mr Cream Dream.  I want somebody I can root for.

I've lived through the Bentley, Ed, Ali, and the Jesse Palmer-girls exodus.  I can't imagine any girl walking out on Arie.

I've lived through the Kalon, Eric, and Craig evictions.  I want a lead who doesn't have to be a dictator.

I want Arie who I can cheer for, laugh with, and ogle over.  I want him because I think I'm way overdue with having a lead I actually enjoy.    

Same. That's also why I know that it will probably be Chris. I remember how excited I get when both Roberto and Reid were "definitely" going to be the next Bachelor and don't want to get my hopes up like that again.

Hasn't stopped me from watching Emily/Arie scenes on youtube though...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:19 am

Still not over that Roberto disappointment  no no 

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:if Arie is next TB he will be the first Bach i religiously watch for a whole season  Smiley.

Arie vs Chris?. no competition here for me. Handsdown Arie all the way. i wont even care of whomever he ends up with, the storyline, edits, and all sleuthing stuff giggling. As long as i get to see his vulnerability and sensuality (read: the jean jammin kisses on the wall laugh out loud) i will be glued on my screen all along!  lolpanda 

Same here !
I don't care about the outcome...
I want a lead I am (finally) going to enjoy watching.
I want Arie !

Of course, if he endend up finding love, it would be icing on the cake...

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:25 am

MiaHawk wrote:I'm going to be very selfish here.  I have watched every single season of the Bachelor and B'ette (except for Grant's), and I think it's about time that I finally get a lead that I am thrilled with.  I want Arie!

I've lived through many seasons of ripped beefcakes; I want a guy with a nice, athletically trim body.  If I wanted ripples I'd watch Mr Universe or buy a shar pei.

I've lived through a Prince who sold dog shampoo, a montone doctor with absolutely NO game, a pro-football player with TOO much game, and let's not forget about the pilot.  I want a race car driver.

I've lived through a hated Latino loverboy, a fat-turned-thin horny Blob, and Mr Cream Dream.  I want somebody I can root for.

I've lived through the Bentley, Ed, Ali, and the Jesse Palmer-girls exodus.  I can't imagine any girl walking out on Arie.

I've lived through the Kalon, Eric, and Craig evictions.  I want a lead who doesn't have to be a dictator.

I want Arie who I can cheer for, laugh with, and ogle over.  I want him because I think I'm way overdue with having a lead I actually enjoy.    

Love your post but just curious who is Mr. Cream Dream???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:40 am

isittrue wrote:

Love your post but just curious who is Mr. Cream Dream???

That would be Benjamin Flajnik! :cutesmile!: 

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari