SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Brian had some nice things to say about Josh and Andi in a Penn news outlet. You can tell he is close friends with Nick but knows Josh was the right one in the end.

http://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/the_bachelorette_brian_osborne.html

Great to hear this from Brian.  I remembered when he said that during his exit and I immediately though of Josh.  Good thing to see he is so happy for them.

I remember seeing someone post that Chris S said he knew I think it was week 6 it was Josh.  Anyone know where that came from and was he talking during filming or while he was watching the show.

I would love the link to that interview too if someone has it!

I too am completely obsessed with this couple! Never in all the years I've watched have I felt this way. They are very special IMO!!

Your not alone laudergirl  no no My absolute favorite too thus far and I've watched them all since Alex Michele, I had a few that I really liked but none of them as much as this one.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:15 pm

Don't ya'll think we love them cuz of Josh? Picture her with any of the final 3 or 4. Josh brings out the best in everyone around him! Wouldn't we all like to have a friend like Josh in our lives??
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

Sharleens blog is up and it's definetely not what we were expecting at all, she seems to defend Andi a lot and she wasn't a fan of nick calling her out
It's funny because 2 weeks ago she was saying Andi should choose Nick but now her tune changed laugh out loud You guys should read the comments though! A lot of the comments seem to call Nick out and love Josh.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:27 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Brian had some nice things to say about Josh and Andi in a Penn news outlet. You can tell he is close friends with Nick but knows Josh was the right one in the end.

http://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/the_bachelorette_brian_osborne.html

Great to hear this from Brian.  I remembered when he said that during his exit and I immediately though of Josh.  Good thing to see he is so happy for them.

I remember seeing someone post that Chris S said he knew I think it was week 6 it was Josh.  Anyone know where that came from and was he talking during filming or while he was watching the show.

I too am completely obsessed with this couple! Never in all the years I've watched have I felt this way. They are very special IMO!!

You and me both. They've topped Jash for me (they're still second) there's just something about Jodi that just clicks. It's Thursday and I still find myself wanting to know updates and stuff about them. I think I need a 12 step program.  giggling 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:44 pm

It's Thursday and I still find myself wanting to know updates and stuff about them. I think I need a 12 step program.  giggling [/quote]

Oh My Me too. I've actually been a bit 'down' this week because we don't have them to see on our tv screens every Monday night

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:45 pm

I do like some of the previous couples, but was never super invested in a Bach/ette couple until SeanCat came along and I was all "they will be the only one" and well look what happened!  Embarressed! giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 64 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 64 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 64 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 pm

I wonder who took those photos on the may 10 of andi and josh im US magazine posted in the pics thread.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:52 pm

Wasn't their families meeting today? Any pic from that meeting yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:59 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

I thought it was CH that said that after Andi had her melt down from lie detector date. Josh was the only one not ok with it and they saw her reaction to it.

Anyone have a link to that interview?

I read it somewhere but I have read so much stuff lately I cannot remember where. If I run across it again I will let you know. Do not misunderstand me CH did not anything about the melt down but he knew in Italy that Josh was F1. I am the one that said that was when she had her melt down.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
I thought it was CH that said that after Andi had her melt down from lie detector date. Josh was the only one not ok with it and they saw her reaction to it.

Anyone have a link to that interview?

I read it somewhere but I have read so much stuff lately I cannot remember where.  If I run across it again I will let you know.  Do not misunderstand me CH did not anything about the melt down but he knew in Italy that Josh was F1.  I am the one that said that was when she had her melt down.  
I think it was an interview he did with TVGuide but I could be wrong.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:05 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Don't ya'll think we love them cuz of Josh?  Picture her with any of the final 3 or 4.  Josh brings out the best in everyone around him!  Wouldn't we all like to have a friend like Josh in our lives??

Myself it is mostly Josh. But I love how they are together.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:07 pm

flslp87 wrote:
It's Thursday and I still find myself wanting to know updates and stuff about them. I think I need a 12 step program.  giggling 

Oh My Me too.  I've actually been a bit 'down' this week because we don't have them to see on our tv screens every Monday night[/quote]

I am not ready for the 12 step program. I will follow them till the wedding and probably after.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam