SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:11 pm

joshfan wrote:I wonder who took those photos on the may 10 of andi and josh im US magazine posted in the pics thread.

The article mentions that a spectator/witness saw them so either that person or the paparazzi.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:

Anyone have a link to that interview?

I read it somewhere but I have read so much stuff lately I cannot remember where.  If I run across it again I will let you know.  Do not misunderstand me CH did not anything about the melt down but he knew in Italy that Josh was F1.  I am the one that said that was when she had her melt down.  
I think it was an interview he did with TVGuide but I could be wrong.

That's what I wanted to say too but I was not sure so I did not want to give out wrong information.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Steph posted this <3

http://instagram.com/p/rIzIrnmFlD/?modal=true
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 pm

melanie1 wrote:Steph posted this <3

Do you think that is from tonight when the parents were suppose to get together? If so, Josh is wearing the same navy shirt he wore when he first met Andi's parents in the DR. Too funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Steph posted this <3

Do you think that is from tonight when the parents were suppose to get together? If so, Josh is wearing the same navy shirt he wore when he first met Andi's parents in the DR. Too funny!

And she is wearing the same tank from HTD. Hahah!!

I think it is from tonight.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Great to hear this from Brian.  I remembered when he said that during his exit and I immediately though of Josh.  Good thing to see he is so happy for them.

I remember seeing someone post that Chris S said he knew I think it was week 6 it was Josh.  Anyone know where that came from and was he talking during filming or while he was watching the show.

I would love the link to that interview too if someone has it!

I too am completely obsessed with this couple! Never in all the years I've watched have I felt this way. They are very special IMO!!
I thought it was CH that said that after Andi had her melt down from lie detector date. Josh was the only one not ok with it and they saw her reaction to it.

I know I saw a post that said Chris S, but maybe they meant Chris H. I remember about CH saying that, but was interesting if the F3 said that too.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/s526x395/10480175_10203744187941607_5721009252360818044_n.jpg
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:32 pm

^^Momma Murray just posted on Facebook---First Family Portrait Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:36 pm

http://instagram.com/p/rI5BN-zdl9/?modal=true

teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Just realized they've given us at least a photo a day this week! Smiley They must love their Team Sushi! Smiley Hope they keep it up!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Aww poor andi she looks sooo tired!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm

can someone post the family portrait please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam