SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Great pics everyone!!! I love the way Josh is wrapping his arms around Andi, like a big bear hug!

(ps Please, don't forget to post the source. Copy all of the Tweeter or IG's name and comments )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Spencer81 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:Don't ya'll think we love them cuz of Josh?  Picture her with any of the final 3 or 4.  Josh brings out the best in everyone around him!  Wouldn't we all like to have a friend like Josh in our lives??

Myself it is mostly Josh. But I love how they are together.
Nanny- I agree! handwave 
Josh was always likeable on his own, Andi was so-so.. Now she is so much more fun and can laugh at herself!   Would like to see their wedding!

Andi seems to be a different person with Josh. Josh gets her out of her head where she can relax and have fun.  She's not uptight about every little thing.  It is amazing how good they are for each other.  Who of have thought that Andi can cook, she cleans, she's affectionate and nurturing.  That is how Josh describes her which makes him love her even more. Josh is Andi's rock and protector and he loves her unconditionally.  Not to mention they are best friends.  How can you not love this couple.  I also love the comment Josh said to the People photographer "that he loves, loving on his baby."
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Throw back Friday:
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Baseba10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Here it is guys! Hope you like it. Smiley

AMAZING!!  Great job!  One of my favorite songs...PLease tweet it to them :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Moved the comments from the NO Discussion Thread.

Laura Walsh wrote:Trueloveforever

A love story is beautiful.  JODI is so lucky to have so many gifted people in their corner.  Gosh, the way you started it off and then went into the song unless you do this for a living already, then I would say you're in the wrong field.

I hope you send this to either MM or JODI.

Laura
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:24 pm

nannymargie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Andi needed Josh more than she knows.  He keeps her out of her own head and she is relaxed and funny with him.  She was right to tell Nick that with him their life would always be over analyzing everything. They would both be insane in 6 months.  She made the right choice for so many reasons.

I agree with you although I do suspect that she is quite aware that she needs him and the impact he has had already on her live.  In one of the interviews, she was saying something about wanting Josh and then changed it to needing Josh.  Also, I just read in the conference transcript, Andi's admission that the used to be very sensitive to others' criticisms (she got that right!) but now she is better able to embrace them and be more self-deprecating (she was being asked about how it felt to be compared to grumpy cat  which I think she handled with great aplomb on the ATFR and did exactly what I have criticized her for not doing in the past - own up to her behavior.  I have no doubt that she realizes she learned to do that through Josh as she described him with those same words during the season and indicated that was something she liked about him.
Where is that conference transcript?  Point me in the direction please.

Also I think that Josh was right on his baseball card when he says "saves Josh from being a lonely man.  Aaron is on his on now and Josh needed someone in his life to love and protect.  God works wonders for those that believe.
Love this, Nannymargie!!!❤️

I'm so thankful that you guys are still posting!!! I'm sure I'm not alone in saying how enjoyable it is to still read about the future Mr. And Mrs. Murray!!! I wonder if Andi has practiced writing that yet...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:43 pm

I hope everyone keeps posting all their findings of JODI. I still want to know what is happening with them.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 am

Me too Nannymargie. Having a serious case of withdrawals here. :yes: Monday nights will never be the same. sad   I still come here a few times a day to check on any updates. Please keep posting updates and pics guys !!TIA

Alot of wondering going on here. Im wondering if they will throw the first pitch out at a baseball game and if we'll get the schedule for it.(Ali and Roberto did), Will they do any meet and greets? (Andi and Tessa did several) . Did anyone find any pics of the Murray's meeting with the Dorfman's last night? omg I sound like a stalker . laugh out loud
Any future sightings and info on these two will always be nice to see. My favorite couple in bachelor history.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:32 am

There is a pic andi uploaded to twitter and insta ! I don't know how to bring it over

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:36 am

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman Almost done with our impromptu pub crawl... @jmurbulldog can't keep up

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Buamjd10

teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am

joshfan wrote:There is a pic andi uploaded to twitter and insta ! I don't know how to bring it over

I put it in the twitter thread.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 am

Jolena wrote:Me too Nannymargie. Having a serious case of withdrawals here. :yes: Monday nights will never be the same. sad   I still come here a few times a day to check on any updates. Please keep posting updates and pics guys !!TIA

Alot of wondering going on here.  Im wondering if they will throw the first pitch out at a baseball game and if we'll get the schedule for it.(Ali and Roberto did), Will they do any meet and greets? (Andi and Tessa did several) . Did anyone find any pics of the Murray's meeting with the Dorfman's last night?  omg I sound like a stalker . laugh out loud  
Any future sightings and info on these two will always be nice to see. My favorite couple in bachelor history.  :yes: 
I with you on all you said.  This is the first couple that I really want to make it.  But sometimes I get worried because of all the McSalty mess. I really really hope that Andi did tell him because the media never left it alone and kept asking Josh about it. I was getting so mad but Josh kept it together. But you know it had to hurt him to being asked the same question over and over. I sure hope Andi has made it up to him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:10 am

nannymargie wrote:I hope everyone keeps posting all their findings of JODI.  I still want to know what is happening with them.

Me too!! I come here at least 2x a day (at work) haha!! Wish I didn't have to work, would have so much more time to read!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam