SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

karibell72 wrote:According to Roneel's facebook page....Roneel is a she

I saw a few people address Roneel as a woman (eg "hey lady!) so wondered about that.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Boy, this Roneel really can't make up their mind, can they? :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by karibell72 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

See that's what I thought, but after reading alot of the talk...I noticed that too

karibell72

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Welcome 2observe and karibell72! 👋 Glad ya'll are here!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 pm

ironcat wrote:

rofl rofl rofl
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

ironcat wrote:

Ashley has had a hard time, too! Suspect :gotcha:
As Alice says in Wonderland, "This is curiouser and curiouser..."

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Roneel is a member here since July 18th.

RoneelVomo is also a member here since May 30th.

I'm not sure if that's really him or not though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 pm

jelle wrote:
Sometime when one of us goes to Fiji .... we can ask for Fijiman and make a friend

I've planted the seeds to go to Fiji next year for my 25th anni! During Monday night's previews, DUH walked through the room and said, What are you looking at? I said (quite casually), "oh, the Bachelor is going to Fiji." DUH: "Oh, God. I know you're taking notes." Little does he know... :giggle:

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 pm

in2deep wrote:
jelle wrote:
Sometime when one of us goes to Fiji .... we can ask for Fijiman and make a friend

I've planted the seeds to go to Fiji next year for my 25th anni! During Monday night's previews, DUH walked through the room and said, What are you looking at? I said (quite casually), "oh, the Bachelor is going to Fiji." DUH: "Oh, God. I know you're taking notes." Little does he know... :giggle:

LOL, yea, it would be so cool to visit all these bachelor/ette locations one day..........I am lucky though......for Jill's season, they came to my backyard........Vancouver, Whistler, then the train trip into the Rocky Mountains. Hardly across, BC, across Alberta as Chris said during the show, as the Banff area is still west of Calgary which is only an hour and a half east.......LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Love_Me wrote:
2observe wrote:
ironcat wrote:I'm guessing he didn't witness the FRC himself, because I suspect those who did would have been well aware of the threat of financial penalties. When he started posting, and saw how much response and attention he got from Americans wanting to know what he knew, he probably got excited and tried to find out what he could, again, not understanding the context of the information he was accumulating. I think when he was threatened by the show to stop, it was the first time he was aware of the financial implications of what he had been doing, and is now probably scared, and thinks he is absolving himself of any potential liability by purposely sending anyone who asks for info on a bit of a wild goose chase with his contradictory and ever changing responses.

If what you say is true, then how could there be any financial penalties if he (Ron/Fijiman) did not signed anything???

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 18 2028500532 2observe! I saw you posting at Jokers and I am glad you joined us over here.

2Observe, glad to see you here. :heyyall:

You'll have to come check out the Ben forum. :scootin:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:28 pm

San wrote:Welcome 2observe and karibell72! 👋 Glad ya'll are here!
Thanks! :D
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 pm

albean99 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
2observe wrote:
ironcat wrote:I'm guessing he didn't witness the FRC himself, because I suspect those who did would have been well aware of the threat of financial penalties. When he started posting, and saw how much response and attention he got from Americans wanting to know what he knew, he probably got excited and tried to find out what he could, again, not understanding the context of the information he was accumulating. I think when he was threatened by the show to stop, it was the first time he was aware of the financial implications of what he had been doing, and is now probably scared, and thinks he is absolving himself of any potential liability by purposely sending anyone who asks for info on a bit of a wild goose chase with his contradictory and ever changing responses.

If what you say is true, then how could there be any financial penalties if he (Ron/Fijiman) did not signed anything???

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 18 2028500532 2observe! I saw you posting at Jokers and I am glad you joined us over here.

2Observe, glad to see you here. :heyyall:

You'll have to come check out the Ben forum. :scootin:
Thanks, where is Ben's thread???? I've been looking for it. I've been JP'd to death. LOL
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

+48
deedreamer
LaureanT
bluwavz
in2deep
Bloomers