SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Time to go to the spoiled thread! See y'all there.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 am

GG-- I got back to our hotel just in time to see Josh's proposal! I can't wait to get home Saturday so I can catch up and watch all the show. I'm staying up to see them on JK tonight. I haven't had a chance to read all the posts either bit I wanted to jump in on the excitement-- it sounds like Andi and Josh want a wedding this spring; I guess we'll see!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:16 am

Hi y'all.  Argggggh!!  What a time for my computer to go down!! I have been trying to sign on since 8:00pm EST.  But, I saw the show and will also watch them on Kimmel tonight, too Libby.

Great proposal!  So so happy for Andi and Josh!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 am

TEAM EINSTEIN, WE ALL ROCKKKK!!!

Till the next season... *fistbumpallround*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:15 am

GG Check out the thread of Nick and the Airplane video thread. That was the biggest discussion all season. If you can't find the video on here you can find it on You Tube.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:26 am

Way to go #teameinstein!  yes 

Big differences between Josh & Nick. Love how Josh  hugs/kisses/holds/touches Andi while meeting her parents...he made sure and sat right by her on the couch and held her. Funny how nervous he was, cute! Loved his goodbye kiss too! That was hot! Everything Nick I wanted to fast forward couldn't wait for that to be over.

Loved their last date, he always makes me smile (Josh)...and loved everything about how he gave her that card. Great proposal too.

Ok, this probably won't be popular...but I never like how the lead, leads so many on, especially Andi wanting their declarations on how they feel and her loving every moment of them declaring their undying love for her. She can't have them all, you'd think she'd back off a "bit", especially in respect for Josh (whom she said she loved from the begininning-uh huh). After Nick saying how insecure he was and then Andi saying, it's going to be alright...haha, well, we saw how alright that went. She sleeps with the guy (Nick, seriously you had to say that in front of everyone) and gives him all these expectations, why do they do that? Just not cool with me. Wasn't a fan of Andi's going in and still not one. Def. NOT a fan of Nick either. I do love Josh and wish he'd of been the F2, oh well, I do wish Josh/Andi the best. 

Oh and 34 min of Nick on ATFR? Really!?!

Looking forward to those spoilers now!

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 am

pander3575 wrote:GG Check out the thread of Nick and the Airplane video thread.  That was the biggest discussion all season.  If you can't find the video on here you can find it on You Tube.

A friend trueloveforever DM about it.  I will definitely need to watch.  Wonder why Nick fans still though he was F1?
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 am

Lost17 wrote:Way to go #teameinstein!  yes 

Big differences between Josh & Nick. Love how Josh  hugs/kisses/holds/touches Andi while meeting her parents...he made sure and sat right by her on the couch and held her. Funny how nervous he was, cute! Loved his goodbye kiss too! That was hot! Everything Nick I wanted to fast forward couldn't wait for that to be over.

Loved their last date, he always makes me smile (Josh)...and loved everything about how he gave her that card. Great proposal too.

Ok, this probably won't be popular...but I never like how the lead, leads so many on, especially Andi wanting their declarations on how they feel and her loving every moment of them declaring their undying love for her. She can't have them all, you'd think she'd back off a "bit", especially in respect for Josh (whom she said she loved from the begininning-uh huh). After Nick saying how insecure he was and then Andi saying, it's going to be alright...haha, well, we saw how alright that went. She sleeps with the guy (Nick, seriously you had to say that in front of everyone) and gives him all these expectations, why do they do that? Just not cool with me. Wasn't a fan of Andi's going in and still not one. Def. NOT a fan of Nick either. I do love Josh and wish he'd of been the F2, oh well, I do wish Josh/Andi the best. 

Oh and 34 min of Nick on ATFR? Really!?!

Looking forward to those spoilers now!

Well she has told Josh everything from what he said on Kimmel and they are past it. You will love them on Kimmel, or at least I did.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:58 am

GrahamGal wrote:
pander3575 wrote:GG Check out the thread of Nick and the Airplane video thread.  That was the biggest discussion all season.  If you can't find the video on here you can find it on You Tube.

A friend trueloveforever DM about it.  I will definitely need to watch.  Wonder why Nick fans still though he was F1?

not many did he was just our fav. you can be a fan without thinking he is no 1.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 am

Well, went to the spoiler side for a bit...have to say, I'd of rather of stayed unspoiled, show is so much more enjoyable when you don't know all the extra "rumors/drama" etc. 

Thanks GG, it's probably on right now, better go check.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 am

sorry wrong thread
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 am

emad0722 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

not many did he was just our fav. you can be a fan without thinking he is no 1.

Absolutely you can. If fact my favorite, except for JP, Ryan and Josh, has never been the F1, but I am usually able to see the true F1 and just love my favorite. Only F1s I never saw, and still don't to this day are Jef and Jesse.

I appreciate the fans that can stay loyal to there guy through it all. That was me with Arie.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

+22
FLChica
Jeepers
Kashathediva
albean99
lstiff
nikikass
emad0722
LibbyBell
soccermom333
marriedtoabaritone
in2deep