SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:37 am

2observe wrote:Is the 1st Bachelor Australia couple still together?

Yes, they are still together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:05 am

ElonM wrote:
2observe wrote:Is the 1st Bachelor Australia couple still together?

Yes, they are still together.
Okay thanks - that's great.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:49 am

Here's an overview to Season 1 - Tim and Anna. They just recently moved in together and have been public since last September.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-Relationship-Timeline-34275919#opening-slide

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Just posted this in Bach Australia Season 1 thread:

Osher predicted Anna would be Tim's chosen one from their just-out-of-the-limo convo when Tim told her she had lipstick on her teeth! BTW, I think Osher seems more relaxed with Season 2.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Osher-Gunsberg-Interview-Bachelor-Australia-2014-35325715
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:37 am

Any more clues for this season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:10 pm

^^ atem, check out the sleuthing thread.

EPISODE 3:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sam F. just annoys the crap out of me. Shame, I really liked her at beginning, but she is way too bratty/bitchy for my liking.
I like Laurina. She really isn't all that bad. She seems mature and honest. Has a good head on her shoulders. I definitely think that the other girls are ganging up on her bc of their own insecurities...
Amber just annoy the crap out of me. She is just stirring the pot and is total attention seeker(the GD).
Lisa was awesome. I loved that she didn't care for the other girls pettiness and didn't gang up on Laurina but instead tried to console her. I think I am going to like her a lot.(and we know that she makes it very far...(she is very likely still there))
Holly..... I dunno. She seems really sincere, "the sweet girl next door", but then her SM tells another story.....

Last edited by chloep on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Girls still there after 3 RCs:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Girls10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Please click on the "X" mark (it is usually somewhere in the middle of the screen) (probably x2 or x3 times) and close the ads.

NO DOWNLOAD, NO FEES.

WHENEVER A NEW PAGE POPS UP IT IS ALWAYS SPAM. NEVER DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THERE! They don't have ANYTHING to do with the video. JUST CLOSE THOSE WINDOWS...

EPISODE 4:

[/b]

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:42 pm

chloep wrote:^^ atem, check out the sleuthing thread.

EPISODE 3:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sam F. just annoys the crap out of me. Shame, I really liked her at beginning, but she is way too bratty/bitchy for my liking.
I like Laurina. She really isn't all that bad. She seems mature and honest. Has a good head on her shoulders. I definitely think that the other girls are ganging up on her bc of their own insecurities...
Amber just annoy the crap out of me. She is just stirring the pot and is total attention seeker(the GD).
Lisa was awesome. I loved that she didn't care for the other girls pettiness and didn't gang up on Laurina but instead tried to console her. I think I am going to like her a lot.(and we know that she makes it very far...(she is very likely still there))
Holly..... I dunno. She seems really sincere, "the sweet girl next door", but then her SM tells another story.....
My eye is on Alanna. I saw a "spark" there
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 pm

I actually think Lisa is the one to keep your eye on. Early in episode 4, Sam had a foreshadowing that editing had to leave in for a reason. She was responding to Lisa getting a date and said something about Lisa being there in the end while she goes home before her.

I like Sam - sweet and spicy mixed together. Laurina's cool detachment I am not a fan of.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I actually think Lisa is the one to keep your eye on.  Early in episode 4, Sam had a foreshadowing that editing had to leave in for a reason.  She was responding to Lisa getting a date and said something about Lisa being there in the end while she goes home before her.

I like Sam - sweet and spicy mixed together.  Laurina's cool detachment I am not a fan of.

I agree. I think Lisa is one to watch. They just had something special on their date. Chemistry is overused, but that's what is appears to be. Also not a fan of Laurina, at all! I'm ready for Amber to go home, tired of her pity party. Not that I blame her tho.

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:27 am

I'm disappointed Jess is not in the Top 4. Her beauty is breathtaking! And i'm straight as an arrow!  giggling  Perhaps, the first The Bachelorette Australia? haha

But yes, agree with y'all, Lisa and Alana! So many beautiful women in Australia!

Thank you, chloep for all the great work you do!  clapping! 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+21
charriotoffire
GuardianAngel
emusha
4health
joshfan
emad0722
Cecilia
Beeleever
Mr Write
LindaPete
Norcalgal