SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:50 am

Norcalgal wrote:I actually think Lisa is the one to keep your eye on.  Early in episode 4, Sam had a foreshadowing that editing had to leave in for a reason.  She was responding to Lisa getting a date and said something about Lisa being there in the end while she goes home before her.

I like Sam - sweet and spicy mixed together.  Laurina's cool detachment I am not a fan of.

I agree with all of this. I noticed the foreshadowing on Lisa as well. Lisa has a great personality. Blake is a little reserved and she brings more out in him.

I like Sam, though she did over react to Laurina. I can't really blame her because I had a negative reaction to Laurina just from watching it on the screen. She does seem fake as Sam said and vapid and selfish. Amber's unlikeable but at least you can feel that's just who she really is. fake bad vs. real bad.  no idea 

There's some serious foreshadowing going on with Anita. All the spooky music and shots of her stewing. I think she's going to freak out sooner or later.

Why does it seem like there's less dating going on in AU? I noticed this last season as well. Some of the girls, including Anna hadn't had boyfriends. Wonder what's up with that?  scratch 

I'm so confused about who this is?!! If it's not Shana, who is it?

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Articl10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 10488007_691797087559806_2491573961818079635_n

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:26 am

Thanks for putting up the episodes. I like both Sam F and Laurina. LOL It's interesting so far it looks like neither are in the Final 2 with how much the show focuses on them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I actually think Lisa is the one to keep your eye on.  Early in episode 4, Sam had a foreshadowing that editing had to leave in for a reason.  She was responding to Lisa getting a date and said something about Lisa being there in the end while she goes home before her.

I like Sam - sweet and spicy mixed together.  Laurina's cool detachment I am not a fan of.

I agree with all of this. I noticed the foreshadowing on Lisa as well. Lisa has a great personality. Blake is a little reserved and she brings more out in him.

I like Sam, though she did over react to Laurina. I can't really blame her because I had a negative reaction to Laurina just from watching it on the screen. She does seem fake as Sam said and vapid and selfish. Amber's unlikeable but at least you can feel that's just who she really is. fake bad vs. real bad.  no idea 

There's some serious foreshadowing going on with Anita. All the spooky music and shots of her stewing. I think she's going to freak out sooner or later.

Why does it seem like there's less dating going on in AU? I noticed this last season as well. Some of the girls, including Anna hadn't had boyfriends. Wonder what's up with that?  scratch 

I'm so confused about who this is?!! If it's not Shana, who is it?

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Articl10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 10488007_691797087559806_2491573961818079635_n

Just watched some of this online. Is that not Jessica?

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 pm

That doesn't look like Jessica to me. Unless her hair got darker.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Not sure, but I thought it was the most likely.
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Articl10_zpseb1caaaf
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 995610_696728523733329_2702014654380463099_n_zps05c7c05e
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 10568999_696725757066939_151537909546929854_n_zps3d816733

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:44 pm

More angles+enlarged... She is definitely a contestant. (she is wearing an apron like the other girls/the producers do not - I included Lisa just to see how much darker ??'s hair is than Lisa's.)

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Ddd11
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Dddd10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Ddddd10

I believe it is next weeks GD.

remaining girls:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Dd10

brunettes:

Kara - is already accounted for on the date
Lisa - is already accounted for on the date
Amber - is already accounted for on the date
Laurina - shorter hair
Alana - longer, lighter hair & taller, frailer body
Anita - longer, lighter hair
Chantal - ? (but it doesn't look like her)
Jessica - lighter hair (and it doesn't look like her)...

WTF  scratch scratch scratch 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Is it Chantal with her hair straightened?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Or is it Laurina with her hair down instead of pulled back?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:05 am

Beeleever wrote:Or is it Laurina with her hair down instead of pulled back?

It could be Laurina. But, I thought her hair was shorter than that.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 am

What episode is this from? Doesn't Amber go crazy over still not getting a date?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:49 am

Beeleever wrote:Or is it Laurina with her hair down instead of pulled back?

Laurina's hair is much shorter. (Plus, I REALLY don't see hear wearing an outfit like that.. Also, IMO she would never wear shoes like that.)

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 10598733_684940861587913_1070067507_n

BUT, Chantal's hair is also much shorter... no idea 

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Chantal

Who the freak is that girl??????  no idea  no idea  scratch  scratch 

atem, I am pretty sure it is this week's date(ep5).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:57 am

ANITA is the only one that remains...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Anita

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+21
charriotoffire
GuardianAngel
emusha
4health
joshfan
emad0722
Cecilia
Beeleever
Mr Write
LindaPete
Norcalgal