SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Yes from the amount of times the word "genuine" is used it seems like a cultural standard and people want "genuine" vs. fake stories plus the show has to establish itself in this new market....and last season a lot of the skepticism was around how real any of this should be ...now many people in the media are responding positively and saying it's the real deal cos of tim and anna so there's a greater emphasison the romantic connection/couple from the show....they def use the drama to get ratings and they will continue to use it but the success of the first couple in the AU variety is a matter of pride for the producers... Also - the host Osher (who was on Aussie Idol at some point) is a lot less polished in his politiking than CH
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:31 am

I find it interesting on the US version how on being eliminated (sometimes from the first episode) both the women and men are often in tears whereas in the AU version there are rarely any until quite late in season.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 am

... This was so awkward...

from Rosie:

In a moment that epitomises romance on The Bachelor, Sam tells Bachie that she is falling in love with him – right in front of one the seven other women he is currently dating. The three of them enjoy the beautiful moment together:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 9 BACH-AWKS

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-2014-episode-14-recap-rosie-waterland/#KTJRBmFy3T15fVHh.99

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:42 am

chloep wrote:... This was so awkward...

from Rosie:

In a moment that epitomises romance on The Bachelor, Sam tells Bachie that she is falling in love with him – right in front of one the seven other women he is currently dating. The three of them enjoy the beautiful moment together:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 9 BACH-AWKS

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-2014-episode-14-recap-rosie-waterland/#KTJRBmFy3T15fVHh.99

This will totally reinforce what a number here already think about Lisa's level of interest

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:43 pm

AEF wrote:
chloep wrote:... This was so awkward...

from Rosie:

This will totally reinforce what a number here already think about Lisa's level of interest

I always enjoy Rosie's blog. Good to see that she caught that exchange.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:57 pm

As Stephanie Tanner would say 'How Rude'!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:25 am

Preview for tomorrow night
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=727396587333189&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 pm

soo GA requested we hold discussions on the upcoming final episodes here...
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-2/the-must-see-television-moment-of-the-year < preview ....

the hours can't count down soon enough!!! I think FS will show us a LOT!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Who is in Australia that will give us a live report? Hope there are at least a couple posters who can do that for us. I'm on West Coast time in the States - it will be 6 am Wednesday, Oct 1st before I can know what happens!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:02 pm

I live in Melbourne and will be watching Live. Will give you an update if I don't have a heart attack first if Sam goes.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Who is in Australia that will give us a live report?  Hope there are at least a couple posters who can do that for us.  I'm on West Coast time in the States - it will be 6 am Wednesday, Oct 1st before I can know what happens!

Is that how long we have to wait? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:05 pm

sammy24 wrote:I live in Melbourne and will be watching Live. Will give you an update if I don't have a heart attack first if Sam goes.

Please do, I am on US east coast, thanks a bunch....no worries we will all be commiserating each other if Sam is F3 console

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+21
charriotoffire
GuardianAngel
emusha
4health
joshfan
emad0722
Cecilia
Beeleever
Mr Write
LindaPete
Norcalgal